old phone broke have a new one help!!!!!!!!!!

cfd1389

old phone broke have a new one help!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cfd1389 »

I have a galaxy note 2 and the screen broke. I just got a new phone same one and I have downloaded this game again I have fs14. On my old phone I had purchased almost all of the equipment and and some gold to purchase land how do I get all of that back without having to buy it all again. Please help
Bkp

Re: old phone broke have a new one help!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bkp »

You can try and connect your phone to the PC and see if you can access the game files
cfd1389

Post by cfd1389 »

I have tried to connect my phone to my PC a thousand times and found out the software for the phone is not compatible with windows 8 so I can't connects
Bkp

Post by Bkp »

Try on a different PC
cfd1389

Post by cfd1389 »

Don't own one kinda difficult
Srk1

Post by Srk1 »

When you get into the shopping, go to something you paid for and click that restore button, and all your equipment that you paid for will be back, except this time you will have to buy them with in game money, not real one.

also that cloud storage if you are talking about to get your save game transfered from one phone to another (or one device to another) make sure that first you have the latest version of the game on both phones! Now follow steps carefully here, you dont want to mess things up! take first phone (the broken one, if its not that damaged) and when you get into the fs14 above the singleplayer button, on right upper corner you will see a cloud icon, click it then click the save game you want to transfer on the left and then click the empty slot on the right. now get your new one and go to the same cloud icon and click the saved game on the right side and to a empty slot on left! Thats it, enjoy! :)
Zbuis1

Post by Zbuis1 »

But I deleted my app and it had in app purchases and the restore isn’t working. It says restoration complete but it did nothing what do I do.