Farming sim 15 Info and [video tutorials]

inzainia

Farming sim 15 Info and [video tutorials]

Post by inzainia »

hey guys yes i'm back, love this series, so i am yet again doing a tutorial video series on it.

first to the devs, outstanding job, everything is better. i have yet to find anything i don't like in the new game so GJ!

*** if you have a tip or a trick(please no actual cheats) of a way to do something not covered in the videos, or iterating on something i do in the videos, post a comment, get involved and share your info with others.. that's what this post is all about!***

as to the videos they're on my youtube channel found here: Main youtube channel

the famring sim videos are in this FS15 Basics Playlist

or can be watched individually by clicking below:

Video 1 covers Everything needed to cultivate, sow, spray, and harvest a field[/url]
Video 2 covers Everything Grass related, mowing, teddering, windrowing etc...
Video 3 Covers Forestry and everything needed to get started with forestry.
Video 4 covers The Scorpion king and buffalo forestry vehicles and how to use them
Video 5 Covers Bailing, of all Types, including bailing, wrapping, gathering etc..
Video 6 covers Stump removal, and washing
Video 7 covers Potato and beet farming, planting, harvesting (with both types of vehicles)
Video 8 Covers Chaff and Silage how its made, what its used for etc..
Video 9 covers Multi mix Feed and how to make it, and how to double your sales value of all sales!!
video 10 is yet undertermined.

hope you guys enjoy them, there will be more coming, i will cover everything i did in my fs13 series again in the fs15 game.

please leave comments , especially if you would like to see something covered i have not yet, or have any questions.

ok off i go, and happy famring guys!
Last edited by inzainia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
inzainia

Re: Farming sim 15 Info and [video tutorials]

Post by inzainia »

more videos added, enjoy!
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

Added 2 more videos, silage and multi mix. enjoy!
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

good videos man, exactly what I was looking for.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

thanks for the videos, the logging ones where quite helpfull
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

is it more profitable to dump them in the lake or use the train?
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

the train earns more, but requires manual unloading so.... depends on yer laziness :)
Mikeinva

Post by Mikeinva »

I noticed that when watching the teaser for logging last night just at random that when using the buffalo crane to pick up logs it shows them pulling up to the logs with the stump end facing the side of the vehicle rather than lengthwise being parelell,I think I'm gonna try this approach to see if it's any easier to load logs into the trailer this way because you wouldn't have to spend time trying to rotate the claw into position.

Now if only the claw would just hold logs once you lock onto them and not drop them in midair despite the claw being closed....that's where the game physics are so messed up.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

inzainia wrote:the train earns more, but requires manual unloading so.... depends on yer laziness :)
Not if you back up against the train. Most of the logs will sell that way, even with the Buffalo. And the few that remain on the bottom can be easily lifted up with the crane and pushed into the train.
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

Great job on the videos! Thanks for your efforts again, I learned so much from your FS2013 videos I had to watch these also. Since I see so many of the same questions posted over and over I asked the moderator to make it a sticky. Happy farming.
NINJAGHOST

Post by NINJAGHOST »

The Straw Blower is for bedding of cows and this will produce more manure! In video 9 you stated that you did not know what the straw blower was good for now you KNOW, thanks for the videos. Keepm up the great job you did.
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Never used the blower and never will. Easier to back up a forage wagon and unload.
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

thanks for the added info and keep it coming, that's what my page on the fs2013 forums was all about. you guys coming in with answers and info about the game i missed in the videos or simply didn't know. the blower info i had no clue lol. got a request for a chipper video so ill add that soon, i hate the device, and the money from it, is less than just selling raw logs, but its in the game (and very VERY aggravating to use) so ill add it as soon as i can get some free time.

thanks for the comments, and the support, it is appreciated.
Mikeinva

Post by Mikeinva »

inzainia wrote:thanks for the added info and keep it coming, that's what my page on the fs2013 forums was all about. you guys coming in with answers and info about the game i missed in the videos or simply didn't know. the blower info i had no clue lol. got a request for a chipper video so ill add that soon, i hate the device, and the money from it, is less than just selling raw logs, but its in the game (and very VERY aggravating to use) so ill add it as soon as i can get some free time.

thanks for the comments, and the support, it is appreciated.
We so need a modded version of the mixer wagon used for the cows as a log shredder. The straw blower in this version is much easier to use than it was in FS13 considering it's basically the same machine as before but just much easier to load than before.
Wind

Post by Wind »

Great videos.
Thank you mate!