Farming sim 15 Info and [video tutorials]

Xtrememaster

Re: Farming sim 15 Info and [video tutorials]

Post by Xtrememaster »

I like to see how the saw mill actually works.. I know you can dump your logs in that yellow square or dump them in the water..

I really dont know how that train works.. Yes i know you can send it away, but no more then that.

Also like to see how the second train on the south works..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Xtrememaster wrote:I like to see how the saw mill actually works.. I know you can dump your logs in that yellow square or dump them in the water..

I really dont know how that train works.. Yes i know you can send it away, but no more then that.

Is there a difference whether you use the 'tip point' or dump logs in the water, ie; price difference?

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

just noticed, the links for your first and second video are switched. link 1= video 2 link 2 = video 1
Mikeinva

Post by Mikeinva »

BlackThumb wrote:
Xtrememaster wrote:I like to see how the saw mill actually works.. I know you can dump your logs in that yellow square or dump them in the water..

Is there a difference whether you use the 'tip point' or dump logs in the water, ie; price difference?

You get paid a little more for using the train after sending it out.
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Thanks very much for the info (and as a quick thread/topic hijack, they should take it out and make it automatic, have the trains run on a 'scheduled timing', miss it, and too bad you'll need to wait till the next train gets back - might be days seeing it's a freight train).

Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

clw2147 wrote:just noticed, the links for your first and second video are switched. link 1= video 2 link 2 = video 1
thanks, fixed :)
BlackThumb wrote:Thanks very much for the info (and as a quick thread/topic hijack, they should take it out and make it automatic, have the trains run on a 'scheduled timing', miss it, and too bad you'll need to wait till the next train gets back - might be days seeing it's a freight train).

i could get behind this. :)
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

inzainia wrote:hey guys yes i'm back, love this series, so i am yet again doing a tutorial video series on it.

first to the devs, outstanding job, everything is better. i have yet to find anything i don't like in the new game so GJ!

*** if you have a tip or a trick(please no actual cheats) of a way to do something not covered in the videos, or iterating on something i do in the videos, post a comment, get involved and share your info with others.. that's what this post is all about!***

as to the videos they're on my youtube channel found here: Main youtube channel

the famring sim videos are in this FS15

Basics Playlist

HET Bud great vids , l watched your video on harvesting canola , did you know you can speed up your harvest by 300 % just by using the widest cultivator available , same with the seeder , and when you do and hire the man , what cost me $2,000 to harvest 3 fields , l can now do , for $200 .

Also , when l combine , l don't stop at the end and turn around , takes to much time , l just go around in circles , wayyyyyyyyy faster and makes no difference at all and you can do it yourself , same with the cultivator , do the circle thing yourself , and then you don't have to hire the helper , God bless

or can be watched individually by clicking below:

Video 1 covers Everything needed to cultivate, sow, spray, and harvest a field[/url]
Video 2 covers Everything Grass related, mowing, teddering, windrowing etc...
Video 3 Covers Forestry and everything needed to get started with forestry.
Video 4 covers The Scorpion king and buffalo forestry vehicles and how to use them
Video 5 Covers Bailing, of all Types, including bailing, wrapping, gathering etc..
Video 6 covers Stump removal, and washing
Video 7 covers Potato and beet farming, planting, harvesting (with both types of vehicles)
Video 8 Covers Chaff and Silage how its made, what its used for etc..
Video 9 covers Multi mix Feed and how to make it, and how to double your sales value of all sales!!
video 10 is yet undertermined.

hope you guys enjoy them, there will be more coming, i will cover everything i did in my fs13 series again in the fs15 game.

please leave comments , especially if you would like to see something covered i have not yet, or have any questions.

ok off i go, and happy famring guys!
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

Hi , watched your washing video , l wonder if you can show a bit about purchasing the washer , l clicked on buy , and it took me up in the air , swirled me around wouldn,t let me put it any where , said l didn't have enough money to cover the $68,000 helicopter delivery , screwed up the whole game , and took all my money , even tho the washer was only $4,700
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

inzainia wrote:hey guys yes i'm back, love this series, so i am yet again doing a tutorial video series on it.

first to the devs, outstanding job, everything is better. i have yet to find anything i don't like in the new game so GJ!

*** if you have a tip or a trick(please no actual cheats) of a way to do something not covered in the videos, or iterating on something i do in the videos, post a comment, get involved and share your info with others.. that's what this post is all about!***

the famring sim videos are in this FS15 Basics Playlist

Video 1 covers Everything needed to cultivate, sow, spray, and harvest a field[/url]
Video 4 covers The Scorpion king and buffalo forestry vehicles and how to use them
Video 5 Covers Bailing, of all Types, including bailing, wrapping, gathering etc..
Video 7 covers Potato and beet farming, planting, harvesting (with both types of vehicles)
Video 9 covers Multi mix Feed and how to make it, and how to double your sales value of all sales!!

hope you guys enjoy them, there will be more coming, i will cover everything i did in my fs13 series again in the fs15 game.

please leave comments , especially if you would like to see something covered i have not yet, or have any questions.

Ya might try pickin up them logs in the middle , more balance , less hassle .
Kyuss33

Post by Kyuss33 »

Hey nice videos,for the most part they explain the basics on FS 15.I have a idea on video 10.I'm not sure how you feel on mods for the game but that could be a start of a few videos.The first could be how to add mods even though it's very easy. I have seen many discussions on that question and also where there located once you have added them.I wanted to point out that you had mentioned that you hated the wood chipper in this game and I agree totally at the present version.However I have found a mod of a wood chipper that makes it a ease and fun actually to wood chip.I'm not sure if you want links to mods so for now I will not post it until you give permission.I also have noted in your videos about the flour mill paying double for grain and that wood chipping doesn't pay as much as whole logs.I hope that Giants fix this in a more realistic way to create reasons for the other methods of making money.For example if you drop off a few tippers of wheat at the flour mill the price would drop per ton immediately.I also would like the train to arrive and leave once a week,giving you a reason to produce and stock up on a specific item just for the double train or one of each grain or resource to get the benefit and making you do everything in the game.Imagine if a lumber yard needs so many ton of logs or a count and then they reduce their price to only 25%.While the lumber yard is processing the logs a garden center needs some wood chips for mulch and pays well.Bam now we have reason to do both.:)
JoJoCan

Post by JoJoCan »

the famring sim videos are in this FS15 Basics Playlist

Can we do multiplayer Youtube vids together?
rikor420

Post by rikor420 »

I like to see a tutorial on how to make slurry.

Rikor420
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

if you guys like to see some nice gameplay, look these guys up on youtube:

STOCKOGLAWS and DER TEBBERS...

These guys gave fantastic review on the game! fun to listen and watch ..
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Adamdfh45dbnc
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Adamdfh45dbnc »

Very nice video and it is very helpful.
We can see your efforts in your videos. Explain everything systematically..
Crazy Hawk

Post by Crazy Hawk »

inzainia...as a new person to the Farm Simulator series, I just want to thank you for your videos!