case 9230 not harvesting.

cdevillier1

case 9230 not harvesting.

Post by cdevillier1 »

I just bought the case 9230 on the xbox 360 and the only function i can is lower the header. I cant harvest or hire a worker. has anyone came across this?
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: case 9230 not harvesting.

Post by bassaddict »

Have you selected the combine? With the cutter selected, you can't turn on the combine.
M&M

Post by M&M »

I have that one on PC system.
Works fine no problem.

You have 2 choices of selection while operating the Case 9230.

Use the G key to select the Case frame body so to start the harvester cutter head (B) for ON & OFF
Also use the O for to off load your stuff towards your trailer via that long side pipe.

Hit the G again and you will be selecting the harvest cutter head front bed attachment and that way you
will be able to lift via V key your harvest bed while your harvester is still running and turning with out
turning it off.

Explore that G key fonction you will sure find the way it works ,,, its easy ...

Cheers and hope it help ...
Last edited by M&M on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cdevillier1

Post by cdevillier1 »

Thanks but I have the 360 version. The other two combines I have I can just press the hire worker button and they take off. With the case the only option I see is lower header. I don't how to select the header individualy.
M&M

Post by M&M »

Yeah your right ,,,
NO keys on the 360 version I guess ,, never use that control path ,,, sorry ...
Hope you can figure it out ,,, maybe at the steam forum site they have your answers if you ask them there ...

Maybe here someone will have that answer too ,, wait and ask again till some come over to you I guess.
Have a great day anyway mate ...
cve312

Post by cve312 »

Hey cdeviller1, Are u making sure u are selecting the actual harverster, not the header. I have the PS3 version and i have to use the Select button to change from the Combine to the header and vise versa.Look on the screen and u will see a big white icon that looks like a tractor, there should be a thing that looks like a piece of paper, depending on what is selected it should be highlighted, and then ud have to use either the R1 or L1 buttons to get the header working and select to turn on the combine itself. One thing though, u should be able to hire someone to use it no matter what, thats odd u cant hire someone to use it. I have the 9230 with dual wheels, not the tracks, and i have the 3162 header (from the titanium dlc) and the 2612 corn cutter head and have been working just fine since i got the game last year. Hope that helps!
meistroracer

Post by meistroracer »

I have the Xbox360. Select the harvester by press back button on the controller and then press A to unfold the harvester. Make sure you press the back button to select the Header to Turn on the header and move it up or down. Then harvest away. As for the hire worker, on the xbox 360 we are only allowed 3 workers. You may have hired workers working already. You can stop one of them and have them work on the harvesting. Case 923o harvester Quad is my favorite. So I have used exclusively when it comes to harvesting So I hope this helps, and what cve312 was saying was right on but we don't have the tractor icons like the PS3 version. Wish we did.

*** Correction *** CVe312 is right. We do have the tracker icon at the bottom right. My bad. My sure you select the tracker to unfold it and then select the header to turn the harvester on or off and move the header up or down.
Swurve

Post by Swurve »

My 9320 is doing the same thing. I have Xbox360. All I can do is lift and lower the header. I can't even lift the arm to unload the grain if needed. PLEASE HELP
Swurve

Post by Swurve »

Xbox don't have L1 and R1 buttons I'm lost