problem with the forest mod

farms

problem with the forest mod

Post by farms »

:frown: I can't open the front loader Weideman wood claw can anyone help me :?: :hmm:
Farmer_Bob

Re: problem with the forest mod

Post by Farmer_Bob »

Yes, press and hold both mouse buttons and then move your mouse up/down.

Bob. :hi:
farms

Post by farms »

I figured out how to open and close the wood claw, but now I have another problem, once I get the log in the claw it doesn't always want to come out. I have seen somewhere else that this is a problem. Does anyone know how to get the logs out, other than sell the claw?
husher

Post by husher »

you dont have to sell it, i do the following, simply lower it to the ground well away from the trailer or conveyor belt and disconnect the claw then reattach it, most of the time it will release the log it just takes patience and a couple of tries but it will work- thats after all the frustration of trying. the Wideman will rear up but don't worry that's normal.
Failing that sometimes bashing the log against a nearby tree works just as well- sometimes :)
meistroracer

Post by meistroracer »

husher wrote:you dont have to sell it, i do the following, simply lower it to the ground well away from the trailer or conveyor belt and disconnect the claw then reattach it, most of the time it will release the log it just takes patience and a couple of tries but it will work- thats after all the frustration of trying. the Wideman will rear up but don't worry that's normal.
Failing that sometimes bashing the log against a nearby tree works just as well- sometimes :)

LOL oh I have done that as well. You really do have to very patient with the claw, but I don't use wideman. I use the tractor and claw and wagon combination. Work very well this way. Oh make sure you put something like tipper underneath the chute for woodchips. You will definitely benefit it.
M&M

Post by M&M »

Not sure if your okay with the forestery production and way the vehicules works ...
Here is something to help ,,, hope all is solve on your side ...
Last edited by M&M on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farms

Post by farms »

M&M wrote:Not sure if your okay with the forestery production and way the vehicules works ...
Here is something to help ,,, hope all is solve on your side ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B54fEHWpDVo

Why did you put plowing and cultivating video for forestery? Just wanted to know. :?:
farms

Post by farms »

husher wrote:you dont have to sell it, i do the following, simply lower it to the ground well away from the trailer or conveyor belt and disconnect the claw then reattach it, most of the time it will release the log it just takes patience and a couple of tries but it will work- thats after all the frustration of trying. the Wideman will rear up but don't worry that's normal.

Thanks it worked. The only thing was that I was not thinking when I was unloading my logs into the sawmill and a log got stuck. I detached the claw and it just slid right up the conveyer belt and then it disappeared. I haven't tried to reset it yet, If it doesn't work i guess i will have to buy another one. I thought this was a weird happening. :shock: :shock: :shock: :hmm:
M&M

Post by M&M »

My Mistake ,,, that one was the link to show you ...
Glade it all work out for yea ,,, I enjoy my forestery large field plentation of trees ...

When I feel like cutting wood I go in my large forestery field ,,, my PC is taking alote of trees so it great to walk in the wood and choosing trees to cut down as they are mature by now ... over 300 of them ...

Farming Simulator 2013 Mod Review Forest Mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VONAN4nPOtc