Glitch in FS14 has rendered game useless!

djregehr

Glitch in FS14 has rendered game useless!

Post by djregehr »

So here I am and I just purchased FS14 from the Windows Store for my tablet. My tablet is a Surface Pro running Windows 8.1. I have grown my farm and have 4 fields and 2 hay fields. I also have several tractors and other equipment. Now I went to bale some hay and the baler won't bale. I thought the machine maybe broke down and I needed to purchase a new one, which I did. Same thing. I thought it was limited to that certain hay field, so I moved on. My corn came time to harvest and I can't harvest it. I have the right head for the harvester. Drove over the field 3 times and the crops are still there and nothing added to the harvester for crops. :confusednew:

This glitch has made playing the game useless. I can drive around and activate equipment, but my fields just rot. I want a fix or a refund!!!!! 7 hours of my life I want back if I can't get this game to work. *thumbsdown*

Suggestions or ideas??
djregehr

Re: Glitch in FS14 has rendered game useless!

Post by djregehr »

Still no reply from Customer Support . . . Waiting. I've emailed and posted on forum. Do you want business?
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Hi there

Maybe this will help...

The baler won't pick up grass (hay) until you loosened it with a tedder. You don't need a wind rower.

To pick up corn, you have to be sure your harvester is completely empty. If there's a drop of wheat left in your harvester it won't pick up corn.
I've had this same problem. Did you try it with a new harvester on a corn field? Did you try the Krone on a corn field?
Keep the Fahr because you'll need it for harvesting wheat. It gives a lot more straw than the Deutz and Case. This is glitch in FS2014.
I've mailed this to Giants, but never got an answer...

Good luck and let me know... *thumbsup*
djregehr

Post by djregehr »

That is not the issue. The crops are ready for harvest and the harvester doesn't harvest even with the right head and is empty. I drive over the crops and nothing and yes it is engaged. Same with baler. I've tendered and windrowed everything and still no baling. It worked for a week and then quite working totally. I've lost everything. I've started a new game to see if it happens again. Very poor (non exsistent) customer service.