crash

jimboy

crash

Post by jimboy »

Here we go again , game has been working well for a long time , l did nothing but shut the pc off before bed , l got up , turned it on and now after 5 mins into the game up pops the box , Giants 6.0 has stopped working , now what , l have a lot going on and a lot of work into this episode , this is the 4th time l,ve lost everything if l have to reinstall , help please.
danielhawkins

Re: crash

Post by danielhawkins »

And here we go again with this massive thread all about your PC and how it is brand new and cost $800 etc etc, and all you do is ignore our input about your PC being too low spec and then complain again and again because your game crashes.

I will simply state once again that your PC has to be more powerful and that you got ripped off and it is not a high gaming spec PC.
I run a desktop with the following:
Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Intel core i7 3.5GHz quad core
16gb ram
MSI GTX 970 video card with 4gb ram

I run FS15 on "Very High" without any problems.

All i can say is that you will have to take it on the chin and except the PC you have is not up to spec and go do some research before you buy another one if you decided too.
Either that or crash your game every few months. Your choice
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

danielhawkins wrote:And here we go again with this massive thread all about your PC and how it is brand new and cost $800 etc etc, and all you do is ignore our input about your PC being too low spec and then complain again and again because your game crashes.

I will simply state once again that your PC has to be more powerful and that you got ripped off and it is not a high gaming spec PC.
16gb ram

All i can say is that you will have to take it on the chin and except the PC you have is not up to spec and go do some research before you buy another one if you decided too.
NO, its not my pc , l have more specs then you, and have windows 8.1 , and l,ll tell you what when l read this forum , l,m not the only one that crys here .
The best solution to this game is to throw it in the garbage , if they cant make a game that is stable then shove it , and its not just this game , all them bludy video games are trash , and they all drive you crazy , they work for a while then crash , you wouldn't believe what l lost and the wasted hours putting it all togeather , l,m through with this game and all stupid video games , get a life back and get off the stupid computer is the best idea .
lf you cant play a bludy video game with a $800 computer then theres a problem with the game, l had a high tech computer geek check out my pc and told me l have enough guts to run many high input games , l,m outta here.
Maxcdr

Post by Maxcdr »

Post your log :)
Rincewind
Moderator a.D.
Location: Preußen/Hauptstadt / Montgomery/AL...United States of America

Post by Rincewind »

good morning, jimbo..

still the same crash? what does your free space at HDD C say? less than 400 MB? got the 1.2 patch running?

Rince...
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

jimboy wrote:
danielhawkins wrote:And here we go again with this massive thread all about your PC and how it is brand new and cost $800 etc etc, and all you do is ignore our input about your PC being too low spec and then complain again and again because your game crashes.

16gb ram

NO, its not my pc , l have more specs then you, and have windows 8.1 , and l,ll tell you what when l read this forum , l,m not the only one that crys here .
The best solution to this game is to throw it in the garbage , if they cant make a game that is stable then shove it , and its not just this game , all them bludy video games are trash , and they all drive you crazy , they work for a while then crash , you wouldn't believe what l lost and the wasted hours putting it all togeather , l,m through with this game and all stupid video games , get a life back and get off the stupid computer is the best idea .
lf you cant play a bludy video game with a $800 computer then theres a problem with the game, l had a high tech computer geek check out my pc and told me l have enough guts to run many high input games , l,m outta here.

Well i would only like to see those specs before i believe and no editing specs before you post. No you aren't the only one that cries here but you are the only one that DOESN'T listen.
Well you only dug yourself a deeper hole when you said that all video games work for a while then crash. This more than anything shows that your PC can't handle it.
Yup i agree, computers can be stupid and remember they only do what you tell them to do.
No with 2014-15 games you have to either have a pre-built, more than $1000 PC or a custom built PC which can get you below $1000. My PC was pre-built for a few "K" and then i have changed out the GTX 550TI card with a GTX970 and as i said it runs on Very High quality without problem.

I would like to see you specs. I think you have posted them in other threads you have started and they are not high enough at all.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

Rincewind wrote:good morning, jimbo..

still the same crash? what does your free space at HDD C say? less than 400 MB? got the 1.2 patch running?

Rince...
Well ,it don't matter now, l lost everything , 9 fields , 5 320 tractors , 2 combines the big track ones , 2 horsch seeders , 1 sprayer with 2 tanks, 1 telehandler and log fork , 1 big log hauler , a stump cutter, 1 big truck for the big trailer,chain saws ,1 front mower , 1 large green pickup trailer , 2 big red tippers ,1 tree planter ,1 front loader and log fork , and $2.3 million bucks , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , man that's frustrating , and then theres the hours putting it all togeather.
l,m not blaming the game entirely , maybe if l was a little more computer friendly l could keep it togeather , could be the pc , l dunno ,it seems to crash when l build up a big bank account and lots of land and equipment , maybe go a little smaller and just stay there.

Yup patch is in , not sure about the free space , not sure where to find that.
Thanks anyway.
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

Rince...
free space says 872mb and patch installed.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

jimboy wrote:

Rince...
Well ,it don't matter now, l lost everything , 9 fields , 5 320 tractors , 2 combines the big track ones , 2 horsch seeders , 1 sprayer with 2 tanks, 1 telehandler and log fork , 1 big log hauler , a stump cutter, 1 big truck for the big trailer,chain saws ,1 front mower , 1 large green pickup trailer , 2 big red tippers ,1 tree planter ,1 front loader and log fork , and $2.3 million bucks , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , man that's frustrating , and then theres the hours putting it all togeather.
l,m not blaming the game entirely , maybe if l was a little more computer friendly l could keep it togeather , could be the pc , l dunno ,it seems to crash when l build up a big bank account and lots of land and equipment , maybe go a little smaller and just stay there.

Thanks anyway.
See where i have highlighted in bold and underlined. You have finally recognized the exact thing we have been trying to tell you every time you have posted here about a crash. Pretty much we can nearly guarantee that your PC is NOT up to spec to run FS15. Also how you say "it seems to crash when you build up vehicles and land etc. The more vehicles, land, crops, animals, trees etc, etc that you get the more demanding it is of your PC and your PC can't handle it.

You still haven't posted any specs of your PC so thats why i said we can NEARLY guarantee. As for free space of 872MB that is not much (not even 1gig). Either that is a small drive accompanied with a low end cpu and onboard graphics (which i believe it is but can't be sure until you post some specs) or a very full hard drive.

I am not trying to and have no intention of trashing you but it is simply a matter of fact that is seems your PC is too low end.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
jimboy

Post by jimboy »

danielhawkins wrote:
jimboy wrote:

Rince...

Thanks anyway.
See where i have highlighted in bold and underlined. You have finally recognized the exact thing we have been trying to tell you every time you have posted here about a crash. Pretty much we can nearly guarantee that your PC is NOT up to spec to run FS15. Also how you say "it seems to crash when you build up vehicles and land etc. The more vehicles, land, crops, animals, trees etc, etc that you get the more demanding it is of your PC and your PC can't handle it.

You still haven't posted any specs of your PC so thats why i said we can NEARLY guarantee. As for free space of 872MB that is not much (not even 1gig). Either that is a small drive accompanied with a low end cpu and onboard graphics (which i believe it is but can't be sure until you post some specs) or a very full hard drive.

I am not trying to and have no intention of trashing you but it is simply a matter of fact that is seems your PC is too low end.
Well l don't consider $800 bucks low end , and how come l can play call of duty , and warfare without crashes ?
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

If that's what you consider than you have certainly not done too much research. I paid around $3000 for my desktop PC (Pre-Built-which i think was a bit expensive) and it wasn't designed for gaming and as i said i just put a GTX 970 GPU in it and i still only get a a 3d mark score of around 13000 which i consider powerful enough but not high end. From what i can see (i have done a bit of research) a general pre-built computer(as you stated yours was bought complete/built from London Drugs) costing less than $1000 certainly wasn't built for gaming although there are those that are stated "gaming Pc's for less than $1000" and they are built capable of running games and games only. I suppose they would be a built with a decent enough CPU and GPU and decent bit of HDD space and other than that go bare minimum with everything else. You did state yours was a $800 HP pavilion in another topic and i looked it up on the London Drugs site (where you stated you bought it) and it IS a low end PC. While it is able to run games it is certainly struggling to do so.

Once again post your PC specs. For some reason there seems to be a conscience block when it comes to asking for specs. You state your PC is quite capable and yet you won't post your specs. Strange. :hmm:

I was the same. I could run shooters and other games on decent graphics but FS15 stuttered bad on High graphics setting with the GTX 550Ti. I have gathered from the many posts on here that FS15 demands a fairly decent video card to run it nicely. The PC i stated above does not even have a graphics card. It is a built in/onboard graphics processor which is no where at all powerful enough, hence the crashing.

Lastly i am going to say listen to the things that are said here!! Post your specs so we can see really what your PC is made of!! Or go and cry somewhere else because i am sick of repeating myself.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

some of these crashing issues may get fixed when the new patch gets released. I use the entry level Alienware x51 ($700) and have played over a hundred hours on this game without a crash.
Alienware PC.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Yes that is a possibility. Yes it might be small and not worth too much but it has a CPU and GPU beyond the min fs15 req. From the small amount of info jimboy has given us i think his PC is this: $800 HP Pavilion from London Drugs.

These are the specs:
Processor
2.00GHz AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 Accelerated Processor
Ram
4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SDRAM memory
1X4GB (expandable to 16GB)
Webcam
HP TrueVision HD Webcam 720p HD and built in microphone

Graphics:
AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 Accelerated Processor
And some info on those specs:
Performance

In single thread tasks, the A8-6410 is clearly faster than the former A6-5200 (25 W, 2.0 GHz), but just slightly ahead in multi thread benchmarks. Overall, the APU offers a performance similar to a Haswell-based Pentium or Core i3 (ULV). Nonetheless, the A8-6410 will be sufficient for all daily workloads like Office, Internet browsing and multimedia.

Graphics

The SoC integrates a Radeon R5 GPU with 128 shaders, which is based on the GCN architecture and clocked at up to 800 MHz. On average, the graphics performance is similar to Intel's HD Graphics 4200 or a dedicated Radeon HD 7470M. Only a few current games (as of 2014) are thus playable in low settings, but older and less demanding titels should run flawlessly.
I take back anything that is wrong in what i have posted but i think the PC is the problem but he jimboy won't post specs.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit