DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Skullblits

DLC wish list. Consoles & PC

Post by Skullblits »

Ok soo what DLC would you like to see come out for the game? Once the patch has been sorted out.

Dont say john deere lol wont happen.

Heres what id like to see.

Motorcycles. More pickups and maybe some cars.

More trucks, maybe other manufacturers trucks.

New maps, with new crops and pigs.

I wish Giants would make there own stuff. A Giant seeder, cultivater, plow harvester ect. But make em bigger than anything in game.

What would you like to see?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
flatlinedisaster

Re: DLC wish list. Consoles

Post by flatlinedisaster »

New maps, new crops, pigs. I'd like to be able to buy calves/breed my cattle and grow my calves up and load them into my trailer and take to the slaughterhouse and sell them for meat. I'd like to have horses on my farm with stables and I can go brush them and put a saddle on them and ride them into the sunset around my farm checking on my crops. It would be cool to see random wildlife running around as you farm to give you that nature feeling.

Edit: I want to be able to hire 10 workers at a time or more (I know the patch will allow 6 but I need more)
Edit: I'd also like to be able to dig my own ponds and stock them with catfish and raise them and sell'em and go fishing!
Last edited by flatlinedisaster on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
namerifrats

Post by namerifrats »

Dually tractors.
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

A bigger seeder is a must,a better "work" truck,placeable shed for your equipment.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
XyonicS

Post by XyonicS »

Conveyor belt for manure, silage and wood chips.
Auto bale grab for hay shredder and feed mixers.
A nice little placeable ramp would also be great.
maytrix

Post by maytrix »

The ability to set a home base for equipment - so if you reset something it can be reset to a different location.

The ability to hire a worker to move a piece of equipment from A to B or to deliver crops to market.

Things to make the game more challenging (ability to disable or enable them) - such as pests damaging a crop or something. Once you get going, it can become tedious as its really very easy to continue to make money. Would be nice if it was a little more challenging at times to continue to make money.
Delta

Post by Delta »

New maps like coldborough park and woodside farms.
New equipment esp logging. A skidder, standing loader to load trailers on the landing.
New placeables like storage sheds, fences, gates and please don't let them use up slots like the placable trees.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

Duals for equipment
Beef cattle
New maps
Different semi trucks
Bigger planters
Maybe great plains equipment?
More hay equipment, such as discbine mowers
More manure spreader choices
HustonFarms

Post by HustonFarms »

DUALS ON THE TRACTORS PLEASE. And a more manlier semi, kind of like the one last game.
Delta

Post by Delta »

I would also like to see the lindner dlc from fs13 brought over to fs15. Consoles never got the lindner dlc.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

Maps
Hired workers when in combine if you have a tipper or ITRunner container at edge of field they go empty then carry. Would make the ITRunner dlc a lot more useful.

Things to make the game harder
Conditions affecting crops so you loose your planted crop. Big price drops on crops for whatever reason and can take 7-21 days for the price to recover. Seeds selling at different prices and those prices can go up and down for whatever reason sky high/rock bottom prices. Having a high demand once maybe twice a week.

Having a map where you have a field that you have to clear of trees but you need the timber to build your farm so it can operate and make money as a farm
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Sooo many possibilitys.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Dual wheels would be fairly easy to implement I'm sure, would love to see them. Other wheel options would be nice too, such as row crop tyres for fertiliser and spraying, or even track conversions.
Increasing the range of tractors would be nice too, keeping within the CNH umbrella a Puma 230 or T7.245 would be a nice addition, although we have the Deutz and the Lamborghini in that power bracket, they are not really popular tractors outside of Europe.
Other weight options such as wheel weights, and more silage equipment like a bulldozer blade or buck rake would be cool.

Bigger planters and cultivators to suit the big 4wd tractors would be nice, but I can imagine hired drivers would be useless with a 60ft planter on the relatively small fields we currently have expanding the westbridge hills map with a few more fields that are 100ha+ would fix that, but I'm not sure how doable that is.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

Just thought of this. I think fendt would be a awesome addition
cryptic3

Post by cryptic3 »

Is there a car trailer on Xbox one I seen one on the web