[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

hitmanpr1

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by hitmanpr1 »

- Vehicle/Object: wood chip,
- Console: xbox one- Bug/Problem:
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single player
- Happens if I do , when working wood chips , a certain tree , disappeared in front of my eyes close to the wood chips machine , suddently frames per second drop to 10 to 15 frames per second , and stay that way permanently. making career 01 unplayable where I stared since lauch game putting 80 hrs to this career .
dvd

Post by dvd »

ps3 console freezes and does not allow max amount of slots. I have frozen the console multiple times currently I can go down to 8 slots but only with small things like weights. I have 11 slots available and am trying to purchase the vogel & noot terra disc 600 cultivator and it freezes every time.
bittramp

Post by bittramp »

- Vehicle/Object: Jenz Hem 583 Z
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: Belt visually runs forwards but wood sometimes spit out
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Don't know. Put thick trunks in it? Not sure what triggers this. Or what undoes it but it eventually works again
daltonbae

Post by daltonbae »

- Vehicle/Object: SAVING

- Console: PS3

- Bug/Problem: Console freezes every time I save the game on main save file.

- Happens if I do: On my main save file the game freezes every time i try to save it. It loads and plays fine, but it just wont save. I was planting a field of trees when it started happening and i think this may have something to do with it. I already had 4 or 5 large fields of trees i was in the process of making forest areas. I tried letting the saplings i had planted fully grow, and also tried removing things and i cant get it to save no matter what i do. I know the save file may be corrupted but i dont think thats what it its since it started happening just occasionally and gradually got worse. I lost around 150 hours of gameplay because of this if anyone has any info on this that would be great
Echosidedemon

Post by Echosidedemon »

The conveyor on the wood chipper pushes logs out instead of pulling them in. Confirmed on xbox one and ps4

Sometimes the hired workers have no clue what they are doing when it comes to harvesting. Xbox one

Every single time I join a new multiplayer game I have to buy a new chainsaw. Every time. Xbox one

Person turns left and right way too slow on foot. Xbox one
Beartechdeck

Post by Beartechdeck »

- Vehicle/Object: All loaders exept tractor ones and harvesters, woodchippers, and the Ponsse Scorpion King.
- Console: PS3
- Bug/Problem: Freezing
- Happens if I do: I've had freezing problems in Farming Simulator 15 on PS3. I think part of it has to do with the JCB DLC. The problem is that when I own any harvester besides that starting one, and buy any front loader in-game or from the JCB DLC, it freezes up on me when I get in a vehicle. My PS3 completely freezes. Even if I buy the loader first, when I buy the harvester, it just stays on the screen where it says "your selection is being purchased." Sometimes my PS3 doesn't freeze and I can quit the game, (This hasn't happened in a while) but sometimes it completely freezes on me. By the way, I don't have problems with the loaders for tractors. This even happened when I bought a wood chipper. I got an email saying to unplug my PS3 for 10 minutes and it worked, but I bought the Scorpionking and the JCB skid steer and freezes on me when I get in a vehicle. It worked fine until I quit and went back on. I got an email to sell it and buy a new one, but it freezes when I go in the garage. Please patch it.
dilks1988

Post by dilks1988 »

ps3
i have to leave 6 free slots or game crashes. and same chipper problem and combine goes backwards sometimes
when hired a worker. thanks
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

- Vehicle/Object. All
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: Lag/FPS drops
- Happens if I do: Store a number of vehicles/equipment in close proximity. At my farm. Or cows.

Cow field. ive 3 trailers. A dolly. 4 pallets of saps. Telehand, log fork pallet fork. Tree planter.
Main farm. Ive 2 tractors, harvester, 2 seeders. A cultivator. 4 trailers. 3 weighs. Fertilizer. 3 other items

Westbridge hills.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
jcw05

Post by jcw05 »

- Vehicle/Object: Loading bales of hay (other things also)
- Console: Xbox360
- Bug/Problem: Lag
- Singleplayer
General Grimm
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by General Grimm »

jcw05 wrote:- Vehicle/Object: Loading bales of hay (other things also)
- Bug/Problem: Lag
- Singleplayer

Ps4 does this as well. If you stack hay or straw bales in too close of groups... above 32.... game lags down to a crawl while your within reach of the NH telehandler fully extended. Get farther away than that and it clears right up
vincent500

Post by vincent500 »

bug 1
- Vehicle/Object: (TL 436-7 + bale spike ) and bales (I have tried no other vehicle except this one)
- Bug/Problem: Massive lagg when working with bales
- Happens if I do: When I move bales with the TL 436-7 I can experience massive lagg and when I have placed the bale, one second after that the lagg is gone and everything works fine.

And I also have some suggestions for the game on the xbox 360.
- a sleep place to skip the night.
- more maps
- automatic eggs pick up
- a movable lamp (something like this: http://www.boels.nl/hu**/energie-verli ... ulisch-eco)
UncleMarky007

Post by UncleMarky007 »

Object: shopping
Console: Playstation 3
Bug Problem: entire Game freezes when purchasing equipment
Single Player
My entire game freezes, and my PS3 must be shut down.

Please fix! Whenever I try to purchase equipment, my game freezes, and I cannot play anymore. I have to turn off my PS3 via the button.

I see from the forum that other users on PS3 are having the same problem. Please look into this, and create a fix for it.

I enjoyed the game until this happened.

Thank You.
UncleMarky007
aero06

Post by aero06 »

Xbox one
save files dissappear
twice I've saved and left the game come back and they're not there over 100 hours in the first one along with having found all the coins everything just disappeared

Map was Bjornholm on hard difficulty
Dhamilton63

Post by Dhamilton63 »

- Vehicle/Object: Wrapped bales of Hay (Silage)
- Console: XboxOne
- Bug/Problem: Sold (wrapped) bales of silage to Biogas plant when there is great demand for silage don't sell for the demand price increase.
- Happens if I do: Selling silage from silo via loader does sell for the demand price increase.
venom321

Post by venom321 »

- Vehicle/Object: grass areas
- Console: xbox one
- Bug/Problem: severe lag/ game freeze
- Singleplayer
- mowing south lawn with tractor and front mower will gradually lag sometimes make a loud noise freeze and return to dashboard, also with the krone big-x cutting grass around farm area will cause severe lag around the grain elevator and has froze with the same loud buzzing noise. There are also other areas mowing grass that will cause the game to lag skip etc