Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

i_keefed_a_cow

Re: Console general Q&A game play.

Post by i_keefed_a_cow »

Hey guys and girls I get tired of people cutting threw feilds on my streams plz can we have flood lights street lights fences and hedges and gates so I can see in dark and Lin the edge of my fields ty
Delta

Post by Delta »

This is not the request thread. Post in proper thread.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Boerke79

Post by Boerke79 »

Here's how to sort of reach the equivalent of the 100.000 money laundering tool in a slightly lengthier process, but achievable.
I have used Bjornholm:

1. Chop wood.. take down the trees near the wood pond and dump them in the water. Use a slightly cheap tractor with front loader and log gripper to do this.
2. Reach a certain amount of money, and get a max loan from the bank. Then buy the Ponsse chopper, and a cheap trailer.
3. Chop some more wood, take down the hill near the farm. Take it all to the pond on the log trailer, load with the simple tractor.
4. Reach 1.3 million and buy a wind turbine for 1.2, and place it out of sight. This will generate 4000 an hour. 4000 an hour is more then enough for a load of workers and tractors to be payed and still save money, so speed up the timer to 120x.
5. Your wind turbine will take you to your next 1.2 million at a rate of 4000 an hour, so buy one more and generate 8000, then 12000, 16000, 20000, etc... and that will generate you so much money that you can work your way through the rest of the game no problem.
6. Pay back the bank the 200.000 :o)
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

When is the first patch for consoles coming out?
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Re: console updates (ps3)
PostWed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 am

The consoles patches are currently being tested on our side. We hope that we can send them into submission to Sony/Microsoft within the next few days, so that they are hopefully available by the end of next week
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

delta420 wrote:Re: console updates (ps3)
PostWed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 am

The consoles patches are currently being tested on our side. We hope that we can send them into submission to Sony/Microsoft within the next few days, so that they are hopefully available by the end of next week
Good to hear! Thanks for the update! :D
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Farmers M&S

Post by Farmers M&S »

We have bought 27 cows, it even says we own 27 in our animals owned window, but only 5 are in our field. We have looked all over but can't find them anywhere. Is there another spot for the animals, other than the original fields? Same for sheep 6 owned 5 in the field.
PS3 - user
PS3 - user
Delta

Post by Delta »

only so many will show in the field. Esp on ps3 and 360. Xbox one and ps4 a Little more show but not many. You will get the production of however many animals you own and you will have to make feed for however many you own.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Farmers M&S

Post by Farmers M&S »

Thanks, it's been bugging us all day.
PS3 - user
captainwow

Post by captainwow »

360 downloaded an update when i started today, anybody know any patch details?
binkmoss

Post by binkmoss »

(XBOX 360 disc) As anybody came across this problem! when trying to save my game, it erasers the previous game, fails to new the new save, then shows corrupt file, start new game, back to square one! any idea's what's going on. This has happen on two occasion.
Delta

Post by Delta »

@Captainwow go to the 1st page of console bug thread.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Quoting myself from here now that I know this is a better place for what I wrote! :D
cedricthecat wrote:Is there a section or thread anywhere for sharing hints and tips, along the lines of "I didn't know you could do that"? :D

Was thinking about this after reading a post by BullFarmer saying you could push felled trees around with a harvester, which although a "messy" way of doing things, is also quite satisfying and quick when you need it! (hadn't done it myself but have now tried it of course, and obviously it makes sense when you see the power output of the harvesters!)

I've also spotted (and apologies if mentioned before)
  • You can use any of the harvesters with any of the headers, regardless of brands (with the exception of the Krone).
  • You can use both the New Holland and Stoll front loaders on the NH T4.75 - not a big deal, but I have two of the latter and nice to make them look a little different!
  • Only just realised that if you have a bale sticking out of the square baler, resetting it to the farm leaves the bale behind, so effectively ejecting it. This might well be something that everyone knows about/same on FS13, but I've only just found it, which made me happy! :D
I'd be interested to know if there are other things like this that people have "stumbled across"

NB: When I first started playing FS15, I was pleased to find that I could engage cruise and then adjust that speed. Again, it's probably always been a function, but embarrassed to admit that I never found this on FS13! :oops:
and to correct me on the baler thing, this from farmertuck
farmertuck wrote:If I turn off the baler and press o it should push out the xtra bale without resetting
:D
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

cedricthecat wrote:Quoting myself from here now that I know this is a better place for what I wrote! :D
cedricthecat wrote:Is there a section or thread anywhere for sharing hints and tips, along the lines of "I didn't know you could do that"? :D

Was thinking about this after reading a post by BullFarmer saying you could push felled trees around with a harvester, which although a "messy" way of doing things, is also quite satisfying and quick when you need it! (hadn't done it myself but have now tried it of course, and obviously it makes sense when you see the power output of the harvesters!)

I've also spotted (and apologies if mentioned before)
  • You can use any of the harvesters with any of the headers, regardless of brands (with the exception of the Krone).
  • You can use both the New Holland and Stoll front loaders on the NH T4.75 - not a big deal, but I have two of the latter and nice to make them look a little different!
  • Only just realised that if you have a bale sticking out of the square baler, resetting it to the farm leaves the bale behind, so effectively ejecting it. This might well be something that everyone knows about/same on FS13, but I've only just found it, which made me happy! :D
I'd be interested to know if there are other things like this that people have "stumbled across"

NB: When I first started playing FS15, I was pleased to find that I could engage cruise and then adjust that speed. Again, it's probably always been a function, but embarrassed to admit that I never found this on FS13! :oops:
and to correct me on the baler thing, this from farmertuck
farmertuck wrote:If I turn off the baler and press o it should push out the xtra bale without resetting
:D

Added to the 1st page. Cheers :hi:
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

has anyone ever tested out how much equipment you can have at one time in the next gen versions of this game? I know there is no slots but has anyone ever put it to the test?