Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

Delta

Re: Console general Q&A game play.

Post by Delta »

I don't remember exactly but it was alot. I think 5 for the hitch dolley, then 1-3 for each container. Also a tip if you didn't know how its says (3base2whatever) for slots if you buy 2 of the same thing the base slot number is only used once.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Skullblits

I put everything i own in one place.

Post by Skullblits »

It wasn't too bad. I was expecting more lag. But was pleasantly surprised

https://youtu.be/TrMg2cpu_NU
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Farmers M&S

Post by Farmers M&S »

We just discovered that you get more money if you sell your equipment at the shop vs just selling it from your garage.
You just have to take the equipment over to the shop and put it in the black and yellow checkered box then walk to the glowing blue info box.
PS3 - user
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Farmers M&S wrote:We just discovered that you get more money if you sell your equipment at the shop vs just selling it from your garage.
You just have to take the equipment over to the shop and put it in the black and yellow checkered box then walk to the glowing blue info box.
Much more! :D

Basically if you have made the effort to take it to the shop, then you get more money for it! It would be nice if they also tweaked it so that if you sold it here dirty, you got less than if you'd cleaned it! :D
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

You get 20% more by taking it to the shop I think.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Yasp0

Post by Yasp0 »

That's worth the ride, did not knew it :)
brynat

Post by brynat »

how come on console ps3 version of 15 you can only hire 3 workers,tis a bit pants really,or am i missing something
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

Yeah, only 3.
Playing on PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

console limitations, nothing can be done
ohno

Post by ohno »

I've run into to an issue on how to unload a log trailer beside the train, it did it only once an it was only 2 logs taken off other then flipping the tailer on the pad an resting the trailer up right, seems to be the only way to unload why is this not working in the game (ps4)
Anthonysmit

Post by Anthonysmit »

Hey guys I was just wondering why isn't there any tracks on the console versions even the mobile version have them and why can't the the console game also have easy workers to do almost enything like go deliver goods and refill all those stuff.

All i am saying i now you can't have everything you ask for but if it can be on the mobile version why can't any off those stuff be on the console version :frown:
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Anthonysmit wrote:Hey guys I was just wondering why isn't there any tracks on the console versions even the mobile version have them and why can't the the console game also have easy workers to do almost enything like go deliver goods and refill all those stuff.

All i am saying i now you can't have everything you ask for but if it can be on the mobile version why can't any off those stuff be on the console version :frown:

Ps3 xbox 360 cant handle them

Thats also a mod which enable you to deliver stuff. It must have been worked into the mobile version

PS4 user
bdubholson

Post by bdubholson »

I am new to the game and don't have much experience with it yet. What do you do when it says remove tops from crops?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Skullblits wrote:
Anthonysmit wrote:Hey guys I was just wondering why isn't there any tracks on the console versions even the mobile version have them and why can't the the console game also have easy workers to do almost enything like go deliver goods and refill all those stuff.

Ps3 xbox 360 cant handle them

Thats also a mod which enable you to deliver stuff. It must have been worked into the mobile version
its because its a simulator
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Huh?

PS4 user