FS16 Bug Collection

robisonjacob

Re: FS16 Bug Collection

Post by robisonjacob »

I have the app crash when I purchase the largest cultivator and fertilizer spreader. Don't know if anyone else is having this issue... IOS 9 (6+)
Navan

Post by Navan »

Unsure what caused it, but I've now has twice once last version once this version where the game stopped responding to the gyro till the game was restarted. Otherwise, so far nothing new to report with the new version.

I am happy to report that the gyro steering is now staying on and Horizon tilt off and when both are off they are still staying off.

Thanks a million for fixing that one!!!
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Navan, what new version do you mean? The one from 05 Oct 15? The gyro issue is not fixed for me.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Most of the issues mentioned in this thread are not fixed for me. They were certainly not fixed in the 05 Oct 15 update. Would someone from Giants please respond to me. Otherwise what is the point of this forum. My app crashes every few minutes, especially when zooming in or out on a vehicle. I lose all my work and have to start again. And the save to cloud feature is not fixed. I thought maybe of uninstalling and reinstalling the game but without cloud back up I am worried that I will lose almost $11M in game play, and over 20 vehicles and equipment. Since the IOS 9 release the whole app is unstable. Please respond. Please help.
Navan

Post by Navan »

No Android released a new version like two days ago version 1.0.1.0 . It's probable they're having issues with the iOS update or its still in Apple's hands under review.
Navan

Post by Navan »

The large grass field by the train station cannot have the largest loader wagon with a worker ran from any direction without running into something and getting stuck. Everything else can run fine north to south on it.
JayKayEm

Post by JayKayEm »

Now i'm back playing again, a few more annoyances.

Bug 17 - Autodrive does not collect the last row of potatoes :

Bug 18 - Autodrive can not decide which BioGas bay to deposit his grass and just freezes. It fills one, then doesn't move on. You then have to drive it manually back to the field he came from. Annoying :

Bug 19 - When you have a trailer of Chaff, there is no Autodrive function to take it to Storage or Sell etc. Note the missing steering wheel icon:

Bug 20 - Autodrive stuck location for dropping bales (straw or grass) at the cow shed :

Bug 21 - Multiple Autodrivers parking over the storage grate, but not depositing, just all jamming up :

Bug 22 - Multiple Autodrivers meant to be visiting storage, but heading for the lake - bizzare! :

Bug 23 - Combine on Autodrive getting stuck in the road network and not being able to drive through the bend - even though I can :

The most annoying thing of all is that's 23 bugs now - BY ME ALONE - and I would say 90% still exist. I'm still getting logs appearing by magic on my road network. The logger magically rotates when I drive it on the low-loader. The low loader still drives funny when you have are carrying particular vehicles.

I thought 1.0.5 would fix things but the only revision I can find in 1.0.5 is something no-one asked for anyway - a yellow 'full' icon instead of the normal floating red exclamation mark.

The problem is, it wont be long before I own all the fields, have loads of money and the game is kind-of finished. The hardcore fans have to find the bugs and the game is fixed for people that drift along later. Sometimes I dislike the modern gaming world that relies on patches and the internet. Its like games aren't tested anymore. I miss my Sega Master System and cartridges - where games HAD to be right on day 1....

Please GIANTS can we have some fixes...
FS12 on iOS (83hrs) : FS14 on iOS (72hrs & $4m) : FS16 on iOS (223hrs & $23m) : FS18 on iOS (173hrs & $46m) : FS20 on iOS (struggling !) :confusednew:
kc2dpt

Post by kc2dpt »

I haven't crashed in a while, so that's good.

I have logs sometimes show up in the middle of the road. I just pick them up and sell them, but still it's weird.

The biogas silos are not working. I get about 2% production from each silo and then they don't make any more. The chaff gets used up but doesn't make any more fertilizer. This is a real problem as it makes collecting chaff as a fertilizer source not playable. I made some bales to get manure in the meantime.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

@JayKayEM: I see above that Navan is using android. Are you also? I am using an ipad and have never experienced logs laying about.

@kc2dpt: my silo production works seamlessly, with chaff used up and bio gas produced. So is this an android issue?

Game crashes is what I have been dealing with lately--well, that and the Man truck banging into my harvester after picking up the yield and turning around (using hired help).
Navan

Post by Navan »

I've yet to see the random logs appear on my game, but I'm also not heavy into cutting trees except those in my way.

Ooh i did notice the NH corn header bug is fixed, hooray! You can now drive around and the header won't be a invisibly hitting things if it's not active. I did notice it is still casting a shadow like it's engaged (can try to get screen shot later).

As for those autoworker bugs, can confirm i have similar issues. Honestly that road you show with the harvester stuck is a pain in the rear for anything long, my lizard and cams all slow to a crawl as they scrap the guard rails while hauling the larger trailers.
kc2dpt

Post by kc2dpt »

I'm using iOS not android.
hasab

Re: FS16 Bug Collection - multiplayer doesn't work at all

Post by hasab »

Hi.

I just tried using the multiplayer on Android and on iOS with no success! :( The hosted game doesnt show up on any device's game list, never. I tried everything I could figure out like host new and old games in multiplayer on every two device; switch off wifi then switch bluetooth off and on; switch on wifi and off Bluetooth; extend and switch off the bluetooth visibility time limit; restart machines, but every trial succeed with no luck. :(
On this summer I played multiplayer with my friend on Bluetooth for days on with no problem or just with some small issues like sometimes the game eventually crashed on my friend's Android device but then he could connect back to the same game session with no problem.
But now the multiplayer cannot be used at all neither on Bluetooth nor on wifi! Thats a shame! It needs to be fixed soon please!

Br.
Hasab
kc2dpt

Post by kc2dpt »

Here's more details on my biogas problem. When I drop off chaff, it immediately turns into a small amount of slurry. 18,000 wheat chaff became 3,600 slurry, for example. Then when the bin is full the countdown happens but I get no more slurry.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

I believe that is how it works. You get the instant slurry and cash when the trailer is initially emptied (the hopper does not need to be full). But when the hopper reaches 100%, a white bag is created and it takes approx 80 mins for the bio system to process it. You cannot add additional wagon loads to any full, or processing, hopper. I guess the logic is full is full -- the system is designed to process a max of 3 bags.
kc2dpt

Post by kc2dpt »

I seem to recall it worked differently before. You got paid immediately, but then once the hopper was full it slowly converted to slurry, just like hay slowly converts to manure.