Daniel's Professional Farm

danielhawkins

Daniel's Professional Farm

Post by danielhawkins »

Just posting a topic on here about my farm server that i have up every now and again. I will update it to let whoever checks here that i have it going.

The server is called "Daniel's Professional Farm". That exact name without the quotation marks.
My game name is Daniel.
At this stage i am using Bjornholm map and have a fair bit of cash (hard earned not cheated) and necessary vehicles and implements.
I want professional help in all areas of farming possible in FS15, i play this as a proper simulator and do things properly. Any skylarking will get you kicked and any repeats will get you banned.
There is no mods needed at this stage. In the future i might include DLC but no downloaded mods just for ease of those wanting to join.
If i do end up including mods i will post a dropbox link to what is needed for my game.
Also i am in Australia.

I have it up and running right now if anyone wants to join now and i will be on so just pop in game and look for Daniel's Pro Farm!!
Looking forward to any decent helpers.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
NowHeresRoy

Re: Daniel's Professional Farm

Post by NowHeresRoy »

I haven't tried the multiplayer side of the game at all but am a little interested. I use my mobile phone as a hotspot for my internet so my data is limited. Would a casual but serious player be ok to work on your farm? Also I am from Texas and am not familiar with the term skylarking, so if you could explain that in further detail that would be helpful.
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.