Looking to try multiplayer for a session or two

leifege640

Looking to try multiplayer for a session or two

Post by leifege640 »

Hello,

I have decided I want to give multiplayer a try. I am 19. I have been playing FS since 2013. I play on PC. I tend to play realistically but not too much, I certainly don't mess around. I have done mostly crops and animals, I haven't tried out the forestry just yet. I am okay with some mods if they come from FS-UK.com or the FS website, some Modhoster as well. I don't have skype or teamspeak, but I am willing to get them if need be. I don't have the game on steam.

That's all that I can say for myself at the moment. Right now I am just looking to join for a session or two. I am on nearly every night, weekends, and I will be available during the day until the first week of January. I am on the West Coast of the US. Just reply here or send me a PM if you are willing to take someone on temporarily.

leifege640
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Andrew.R

Re: Looking to try multiplayer for a session or two

Post by Andrew.R »

hey man im willing to take you in grab your self teamspeak3 and join my ts at ts55.teamspeak3.com:9070 my name is Andrew.R or talk to Tiggy the head Admin on there we would be happy to have you
hemi31

Re: Looking to try multiplayer for a session or two

Post by hemi31 »

If you guys dont mind I would like to farm with you guys! Im 32, I play from the direct game download, no steam, I have ts3, i have also played this game since 2013 and im excellent with all the machines specially loaders and JCB DLC mods! i play with lots of mods in my farms as well!
HEMI31