FS16 Bug Collection

Navan

Re: FS16 Bug Collection

Post by Navan »

Yeah i do recall 14 running like that but it it's instant now.
Navan

Post by Navan »

Newest update was able to get my cloud account connecting again but it's empty now. :-/. However it also errors with unable to connect when i try to upload a save.

If i change Google accounts for the achievements i can then access and upload to the cloud on that account, but now i crash when trying to download the save to an empty local save slot. Doesn't make me feel confident that the file is backed up.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

I agree, the back-up and restore function remains sketchy. It would be very disappointing to crash a phone or iPad and lose hundreds of hours of FS game play. Hope this is addressed real soon...
mklfds

Post by mklfds »

One more recent one. When sending a loader wagon to the biogas plant it will not attempt to move to the next silo if the first one is full.
mklfds

Post by mklfds »

Cloud save is no longer working with amazon game circle. It either crashes or tells me "Couldn't download data. Please check your internet connection and try again" I still get the "welcome back" from game circle when I open the app though.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Running 0n iPad with latest IOS and the latest FS16 with the new JCB tractor, the Hired help cannot fully control the new JCB tractor. It always gets stuck on the railing while trying to get through the mountain pass just south of the cow pasture, for instance. It gets stuck in many other places as well where other tractors can navigate just fine. I cannot trust it for any sort of automatic delivery including going to storage after filling up from the harvester.

Geo
Navan

Post by Navan »

Alas another bug to report with the AI. Trailers called via a harvester (or a tractor hauling a potato/beet harvester ) are now striking the harvesters more often then not. They seem to be trying to drive by them to then try and turn around so they face the same direction. They seem to do this though by turning into the harvester, running into it.

After this happens, the worker with the trailer ends up stopped waiting for me to rescue them. I can move and unload the harvester and the worker with the trailer still won't cancel. This previously worked fine where if the worker gets stuck on the harvester, the moment i move the harvester the worker would leave.
Guil

Post by Guil »

- Vehicle/Object: JCB fastrac
- Platform:(Android, ios, etc) latest iOS iPad mini 2
- Bug/Problem: keeps getting stuck on barriers etc, using the helper
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single
- Happens if I do: use helper

Also having a problem with the audio if I get an notification, the music keeps playing but no sound effects until I exit the app and fully close it.
hasab

Re: FS16 Bug Collection: Sprayer always get stuck at water filling point! :(

Post by hasab »

Dear Giants Developers!

Any of the tractors with the fertilizer sprayer attached to it always get stuck at the one and only water\fertilizer filling station, by colliding into the water-filler house when the tractor tries to turn back leftward from the road to stand into the filling station square.

It is very annoying because then I need to manually drive it back to its place and try to continue the spraying instead of just sit and wait for the sprayer to come back filled and continue its work.
Please fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Hasab
Last edited by hasab on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Hasab: where is the water filling station? On what field?

Willard
Navan

Post by Navan »

I think he's referring to the slurry perhaps? I used to have issues with tractors getting stuck as well, but it seems to not occur as often anymore.
hasab

Post by hasab »

No, I am referring to the water or fertilizer filling point between the five silos and the cow pasture. Every fertilizer tank needs tó be filled there, nowhere else can be. I just modified my recent post above to be clearer.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Hasab, thanks for replying to my question.

If I now understand, you mean the small blue filling tank, right?

There is another place to fill tanks, however. If you grow wheat, then pick up the chaff with a Carex 38S (or the bigger Terra 5201) and then deliver it to the Silos, it will pay you money and, after approx 80 mins, will give you liquid fertilizer. I spray most all my fields this way using Zunhammer SKE 1805 spreaders (they have the largest tanks, have the widest spread patters, and can easily do 5 fields - including the biggest - without refilling).

My apology if you already know all this.

Willard.
Last edited by Willard123 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
hasab

Post by hasab »

Thanks for the advice Willard.
Yes, the blue tank is the fertilizer or water filling station. That is the most simple and fastest way to boost the yield by spraying. But since it is barely usable automatized, I will use other ways to fertilize the fields.
Last edited by hasab on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

I use this source of fertilizer exclusively. I don't have any trouble with hired workers going to refill the tank. I send them off and go off to handle other situations. Very soon, I see the tractor sitting idle where I sent it from as expected. To some extent, I guess I've learned where to start them from. Usually always near a road with nothing in front of the tractor nearby. From the farm, the hired worker first heads the wrong way toward the sawmill, but at least I don't have to follow him.

Geo