looking for team member (ps4)

JS197738

looking for team member (ps4)

Post by JS197738 »

hey guys, I have been playing fs for quite awhile, I started with 13 then played 15 for several months. I had been playing on my ps3 when recently it took a dump on me and I lost everything. I then upgraded to ps4. I don't really know much about multi player in general, but it sounds like a neat idea to have another guy work with you on the farm. I am in construction and spend a lot of time in hotel rooms, this game has been a lifesaver. I can started it up when I get to the room and it seems like only minutes go by and its bed time. anyhow, I am not looking for anything big, I am also not looking to have someone give me orders. by the same token I am not looking to tell anyone else what to do either. like I said, I am new to all of this online stuff so just holler if this sounds like something your interested in and we will get it figured out. thanks!
Gnasher3i6

Re: looking for team member (ps4)

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

I wouldn't mind playing a bit of multiplayer with you.
I have all the available DLC, I don't use a microphone much. (mainly due to the time of night I normally play)
And I don't mind helping on you're farm, I'd actually prefer that as I'm a little OCD when it come's to my equipment, If someone moves it and doesn't put it back where they found it, I feel a little Darkside Rage ©Disney™

If you would like to play...
My PSN:- Gnasher3i6
UK - PS4/PC Player
Porkyporkol

Re: looking for team member (ps4)

Post by Porkyporkol »

Add porkyporkol