steering wheel?

MBard600

steering wheel?

Post by MBard600 »

Does anyone know if you could make the steering wheel for pc, work with an Xbox one? Farming simulator 15
Thanks
Delta

Re: steering wheel?

Post by Delta »

Hello, welcome to the forums.
No the Saitek wheel for FS will not work on consoles, however Giants is looking at the possibilities of bringing it to the consoles in the future.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Delta,

Hi, I was wondering how do you reverse on the foot pedals? I looking to buy one and I don't know it totally works,

Thanks!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Delta

Post by Delta »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Delta,

Hi, I was wondering how do you reverse on the foot pedals? I looking to buy one and I don't know it totally works,

Thanks!
Hello, just hold down the brake pedal.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Ah, thanks so much!

How to post your log.txt
Delta

Post by Delta »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Ah, thanks so much!
Your welcome.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
GMan131

Post by GMan131 »

This doesnt have to do with the heading here, but i was looking to buy/order the Side Panel from Saitek but i have been getting mixed feelings about. some people say its worth it and others say no it isnt worth it. i cant take much more of using my mouse to work the wheel loaders and telehandlers, lol. so painfully slow. i think the Side Panel would really help. What are your thoughts? temptation is starting to get the better half of me now lol. i would welcome any input you all have. Thanks!!!
Toys7505

Post by Toys7505 »

GMan131 wrote:This doesnt have to do with the heading here, but i was looking to buy/order the Side Panel from Saitek but i have been getting mixed feelings about. some people say its worth it and others say no it isnt worth it. i cant take much more of using my mouse to work the wheel loaders and telehandlers, lol. so painfully slow. i think the Side Panel would really help. What are your thoughts? temptation is starting to get the better half of me now lol. i would welcome any input you all have. Thanks!!!
IF you want something to control wheel loaders and telehandlers, look at the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick - cost is only $30-35 at Bestbuy. Plug it in and setup your controls. I use 2 of them for Forestry or 1 when doing agriculture. I have it setup so that pushing forward on the joystick raises the boom, pulling backward lowers the boom, pushing left on the joystick curls the bucket, and pushing right dumps the bucket. For a telehandler, the same applies as wheel loader except I use the joystick twisting to left or right to extend the boom.

Toys
GMan131

Post by GMan131 »

Toys7505 wrote:
GMan131 wrote:This doesnt have to do with the heading here, but i was looking to buy/order the Side Panel from Saitek but i have been getting mixed feelings about. some people say its worth it and others say no it isnt worth it. i cant take much more of using my mouse to work the wheel loaders and telehandlers, lol. so painfully slow. i think the Side Panel would really help. What are your thoughts? temptation is starting to get the better half of me now lol. i would welcome any input you all have. Thanks!!!
IF you want something to control wheel loaders and telehandlers, look at the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick - cost is only $30-35 at Bestbuy. Plug it in and setup your controls. I use 2 of them for Forestry or 1 when doing agriculture. I have it setup so that pushing forward on the joystick raises the boom, pulling backward lowers the boom, pushing left on the joystick curls the bucket, and pushing right dumps the bucket. For a telehandler, the same applies as wheel loader except I use the joystick twisting to left or right to extend the boom.

Toys
Ok thanks alot. ughh will have to think it over and see what i can do/come up with. Thanks once again.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Or just get an xbox360 controller.
Playing on PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Or that too! :lol:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Delta,

Thanks!
First post!!!!! Yippy! almost to 300 posts! Wow! So excited to get to 300 and really cant wait til half a thousand!

How to post your log.txt
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

I have the Saitec side panel and I absolutly love it. I can use it in a lot of my other simulation games and use all the buttons and the stick. I also use it as the secondary joystick for some of the forestry mods in FS15 that work alot better with 2 joysticks. Still a tad bit pricy for what it is, but like I said I love it.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I am very happy with the xbox controller for the loaders and such. but I am really curious about the steering wheel... would it work in combination with the xbox controller? chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
W1der

Post by W1der »

chaskuchar1 wrote:I am very happy with the xbox controller for the loaders and such. but I am really curious about the steering wheel... would it work in combination with the xbox controller? chas
The sticks and pads on the wheel actually is pretty close to an xbox controller ...
As you also get the two buttons on the back of the wheel ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5