[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Jap_Girl

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by Jap_Girl »

Phloid wrote:Vehicle/Object: All including while walking
- Console: PS4
- Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: After about 150 hours in Bjornholm and buying a little bit of everything, I started falling through the terrain. While walking I would sometimes fall through to a certain distance, eventually respawning at the default spawn point. Vehicles, including trailers sometimes break through only to the chassis, other times falling all the way through and giving the message "do not drive too close to water" (or something like that). I have had some success in resetting equipment but have lost tractors outright, no resetting. Interestingly a full trailer of grain will reset with all it's grain intact. I figured this was a memory issue so I sold all 75 cattle and 75 sheep. I disposed of all bales (there were many) and baling equipment. I sold more than half of all my equipment. The map seems more stable now but I'm still falling through, albeit less frequently.

Falling through the map makes for some interesting views... like this view of my harvester:

Phloid
1 have had 200 cattle and 300 sheep and max limit on bales [200] and luckily never encountered that problem.

I think you should save your game to the Plus cloud or external drive then uninstall the game and game data and saved games on ps4. then reinstall it all. before you reinstall put ps4 in Safe mode and select "Rebuild Data. it won't delete anything so no worries. after that then put game and saves from cloud back in.

Good luck and hope that helps you :)
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

Phloid wrote:Vehicle/Object: All including while walking
- Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: After about 150 hours in Bjornholm and buying a little bit of everything, I started falling through the terrain. While walking I would sometimes fall through to a certain distance, eventually respawning at the default spawn point. Vehicles, including trailers sometimes break through only to the chassis, other times falling all the way through and giving the message "do not drive too close to water" (or something like that). I have had some success in resetting equipment but have lost tractors outright, no resetting. Interestingly a full trailer of grain will reset with all it's grain intact. I figured this was a memory issue so I sold all 75 cattle and 75 sheep. I disposed of all bales (there were many) and baling equipment. I sold more than half of all my equipment. The map seems more stable now but I'm still falling through, albeit less frequently.

Falling through the map makes for some interesting views... like this view of my harvester:

Phloid
Daaaam! Did Jason statham come flying out of the window?
That's a great pic!
UK - PS4/PC Player
ChicoAlpha

Post by ChicoAlpha »

Hey there, Ive been having a texture issue in my one saved game on the Xbox One. Not sure about the other saved games but I'll check soon. I was having a issues on both (2); my Horsch Pronto 9SW air seeders. Weird textures where appearing out it on several occassions. I quit to my last save and that seemed to fix it for a short while. However, it seems to be getting more frequent and worse. I see that its being worked on by deves....just wondering when to expect an update for Xbox One or if a fix has been sent out.
Andrewk

Post by Andrewk »

I have found a bug with the Kuhn primor 3570 after it gets loaded up with a bale of hay it shows a message (you first need to fill the implement) making this piece of equipment in the game useless I am playing on ps4 platform.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

Andrewk wrote:I have found a bug with the Kuhn primor 3570 after it gets loaded up with a bale of hay it shows a message (you first need to fill the implement) making this piece of equipment in the game useless I am playing on ps4 platform.
Welcome to the forum. The Kuhn Primor 3570 is to be used with straw not with hay.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
Phloid

Post by Phloid »

Jap_Girl wrote: 1 have had 200 cattle and 300 sheep and max limit on bales [200] and luckily never encountered that problem.

I think you should save your game to the Plus cloud or external drive then uninstall the game and game data and saved games on ps4. then reinstall it all. before you reinstall put ps4 in Safe mode and select "Rebuild Data. it won't delete anything so no worries. after that then put game and saves from cloud back in.

Thank you Jap_Girl.

Turns out I tried most of what you suggested, however I did not put the PS4 in safe mode when I started up again. I simply moved my (3) saved games to the cloud and deleted the game and saved files from the console. I then reinstalled the game. The error still occurs and seems to be acting like a memory leak. I don't know much about the PS4 architecture, but I do know the saved game is fine for the first 10 minutes or so. The longer I play the worse it gets. I did clean up all loose logs and whatnot before doing this, however I still have a tree limb floating in air on the main farm. It became so annoying to me (aesthecially) that I just threw a greenhouse over it (I can still see the branch inside the greenhouse). Perhaps the floating limb clipping through the greenhouse is the problem, but I can't seem to get rid of that limb.

All that said, I can start a new Bjornholm map without encountering any problems. It is just that particulaor saved game that has corruption. This is pretty frustrating after 160 hrs on the map. It's unfortunate that I have to relegate that saved game as a testing platform now for new equipment purchases. I do have 10 wind turbines on the map so money isn't a problem.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Phloid
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Phloid wrote:
Jap_Girl wrote: 1 have had 200 cattle and 300 sheep and max limit on bales [200] and luckily never encountered that problem.

Thank you Jap_Girl.

Turns out I tried most of what you suggested, however I did not put the PS4 in safe mode when I started up again. I simply moved my (3) saved games to the cloud and deleted the game and saved files from the console. I then reinstalled the game. The error still occurs and seems to be acting like a memory leak. I don't know much about the PS4 architecture, but I do know the saved game is fine for the first 10 minutes or so. The longer I play the worse it gets. I did clean up all loose logs and whatnot before doing this, however I still have a tree limb floating in air on the main farm. It became so annoying to me (aesthecially) that I just threw a greenhouse over it (I can still see the branch inside the greenhouse). Perhaps the floating limb clipping through the greenhouse is the problem, but I can't seem to get rid of that limb.

All that said, I can start a new Bjornholm map without encountering any problems. It is just that particulaor saved game that has corruption. This is pretty frustrating after 160 hrs on the map. It's unfortunate that I have to relegate that saved game as a testing platform now for new equipment purchases. I do have 10 wind turbines on the map so money isn't a problem.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Phloid
I'm so sorry you had to forfit all your hard work. I know how it feels. I am in the habit of saving frequently while my game is running good. then if there's a problem I just quit without saving. Works "most" of the time, lol. I have a glitch that's never been fixed. My chain saw disappears from my inventory when I log off my account. I save my game obviously before I log off and I upload to the cloud then when I come back to play again i download the saved file from the cloud and that fixes it most of the time but that's a tedious and ridiculous self-proclaimed patch.
icebreaker202

Post by icebreaker202 »

Vehicle/Object: All Vehicles that can pick up grass etc.
- Bug/Problem: I can make windrowes and pick it up bailing etc but the grass etc does not go away like it should.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: So I think I might have caused a memory overload. I had lots of workers doing their thing. I think about 3. I also had lots of bails.
zolfian

Post by zolfian »

Various visual vehicle & pedestrian bugs on Xbox One in single player.

Hi guys! My first time here! I absolutely love this FS software and indeed use it on multiple platforms! Absolutely rashed Farming Simulator & FS15 it to death on the Xbox 360 and enjoyed it all so much I had to do it all over again on a brand new Xbox One! However, I've had a lot of very significant visual problems on Xbox One. I think it's some kind of texture loading glitch and it occurs on random machines (and on a particular AI pedestrian - the guy in the white shirt & tie). Everything starts flashing and dancing across the screen. It usually occurs when I buy random vehicles from the store but it could happen at any time and anywhere. I have a load of screenshots and even a small video but I'm not sure if they can be posted? I've seen the same bug on someone else's system and this is on a film on YouTube so it's not unique to my Xbox. The game becomes even more unstable visually when I install some add-ons (Gold/JCB) and becomes unplayable to the point where it must be closed and restarted. Fresh installs don't cure it and I've never experienced any problems with any other Xbox One title. It's worth noting that this bug could manifest itself in two minutes or two hours. I can't fathom the exact cause so I hope you can find and troubleshoot it. You certainly won't miss it when you encounter it. It's quite spectacular..Thanks.
scinfaxi

Post by scinfaxi »

this isn't really a bug as much as feedback about something that is very annoying and should be corrected. Whenever you are in an articulated piece of equipment (wheel loader, large tractor like Case 620 or NH T9) whenever you turn the machine, the camera shutters and shakes back and forth with the turning of the machine. I know its supposed to follow the front of the machine, but this really throws off the operator when trying to make precise maneuvers like loading materials. I think the camera should be fixed to the rear half of the machine so as you turn the vehicle, the camera stays in position until the machine starts to turn as a while or the camera is moved manually. again this isn't a bug but feedback on an annoying feature.
Stitcherxx

Post by Stitcherxx »

Pardon this reply if this issue has already been reported:

XBOX ONE
Farm Simulator 15 Gold - download
Problem: It will not save. Whether you play a few minutes or an hour, when you go to save, the screen goes black, then it comes back up to the Farm Simulator start screen. When you go to check, there is no record of what you tried to save. I restarted, I uninstalled both the game and the dlcs. Nothing helps.
I play on Single Player.

Thank you.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Stitcherxx wrote:Pardon this reply if this issue has already been reported:

XBOX ONE
Farm Simulator 15 Gold - download
Problem: It will not save. Whether you play a few minutes or an hour, when you go to save, the screen goes black, then it comes back up to the Farm Simulator start screen. When you go to check, there is no record of what you tried to save. I restarted, I uninstalled both the game and the dlcs. Nothing helps.
I play on Single Player.

Thank you.
Try this solution and see if it works for you: viewtopic.php?f=868&t=82398&start=225#p680495
Playing on PC
twig710

Post by twig710 »

i need help with ym game when ever i go to a certain place on the map it stars to flash all these random red pink and blue shaped all across the screen :frown: . I can still play the game but i cant see anything can someone help me? :frown:
Diamond dave

Post by Diamond dave »

Error code CE-34878-0 corrupt save file ps4 ,lost everything and now have to start from scratch :frown: :frown: :frown:
Garydsc

Post by Garydsc »

- Vehicle/Object:
- Console: (XboxOne)
- Bug/Problem: can't feed silage to cattle on sosnovka
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single player
- Happens if I do: created silage, but cannot find anyplace to feed it to cattle. Feeding place in rear of pasture doesn't work.