FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

Balldrick

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATI

Post by Balldrick »

What I noticed with ATI and Nivida graphic cards I have is the ATI has less giants engine 6.02 and removed the nivida card
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I have loaded the 1.3 beta version, and have now loaded the 1.3 official version But the front screen is still saying version 1.2, so is this a mistake or not?
Do I have the 1.3 loaded? I have noticed that there are massive frame drops for no reason that I can see!
And some times I get the sign saying that this game is demanding more graphic OpenGL memory than this computer can give, yet I have a GeForce 760GTX card that should be able to handle this game.

So what gives...... Is version 1.3 a dud?????
thechop3

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

Post by thechop3 »

Dose this fix the xbox one multiplayer issue that ive been having, i cant get in to anyone elses online session and no one can join me
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

I am PS4 user:
Correct, there's no animal breeding which is dissapointing. there is no clear descriptions or tips to properly detail what a piece of equipment is and exactly what it does. It's also dissapointing that this company doesn't respond to us as they should. What's the sense of reporting bugs if it seems they are not read and acknowledged.

when I play Grand Theft Auto online and encounter a problem the Rockstar Support always responds.
Farmers M&S

Post by Farmers M&S »

PS3 - User
We have been having issues with our game freezing, so we contacted Giants Software support. They wanted us to go in and delete our game cache. I guess this resets the game somehow, without losing your game entirely. The reason we haven't yet, is there was an update this morning when my son turned on the game. He updated the game, but I didn't get a chance to see what the update was. Does anyone know what this particular update fixed?
PS3 - user
Delta

Post by Delta »

The console bug thread has a list of things being fixed.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

Any schedule for when the 1.3 patch will be available for Mac through the AppStore?

Geo
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Ggorman wrote:Any schedule for when the 1.3 patch will be available for Mac through the AppStore?

Geo
Have you seen the following already? http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... ac#p650179
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Koda

Post by Koda »

So last Friday I bought the Farming Simulator 15 PC from Walmart. My laptop runs it beautifully, not one issue. I do have a question about the updates. The Farming Simulator 15 - Update 1.4.1 updated perfectly. The JCB DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) and ITRunner DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) both ask for a product key. That is no problem since I have it. What IS a problem is it asks for a 16 digit number and the product key I have is 25 digits long so I am unable to enter the entire number and I get a "This product key is not valid" error.
That said, when I start up FS 15 the main screen comes up and it says that there are still 2 updates, the JCB DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) and ITRunner DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*).
What can I do?
crash042

Post by crash042 »

mine updated and now the vehicles won't stop, when you stop they start to crawl and it is impossible to cut wood and load trucks and when unloading you have to keep it backing up or it will wonder away. I am disgusted with it.
RogueRooster

Post by RogueRooster »

Koda wrote:So last Friday I bought the Farming Simulator 15 PC from Walmart. My laptop runs it beautifully, not one issue. I do have a question about the updates. The Farming Simulator 15 - Update 1.4.1 updated perfectly. The JCB DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) and ITRunner DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) both ask for a product key. That is no problem since I have it. What IS a problem is it asks for a 16 digit number and the product key I have is 25 digits long so I am unable to enter the entire number and I get a "This product key is not valid" error.
That said, when I start up FS 15 the main screen comes up and it says that there are still 2 updates, the JCB DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*) and ITRunner DLC - Update 1.2.0 (*).
What can I do?
Have you actually paid for the DLC packs from the DLC page on the main site? If you have, then you should have an email with the codes you require, if not then you don't need to update those as they are optional (but add some great content to the game ;))
Wez

Post by Wez »

GatoG4mer wrote:I try update my Farming simulator 2015 and this error appears: "farming simulator 2015 (english) is not installed"
How do I solve this problem?
Im having the same problem. :hmm:
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

As Stegei from Giants posted here: viewtopic.php?p=693945#p693945
"Wenn die Fehlermeldung "Landwirtschafts Simulator 15(Deutsch) ist nicht installiert" erscheint, wurde das Spiel vermutlich nicht richtig installiert. Z.B. wurden die Spieldaten von einer Backup-Disk kopiert nach einer Neuinstallation des Betriebssystems, oder das Spiel wurde nach der Installation verschoben.
Um dies zu beheben, am besten einfach nochmals das Spiel neu installieren, und danach dann den Patch."

If the error message "farming simulator 2015 (english) is not installed" appears, the game is presumably not correct installed. For example the game files were copied from a backup disk after a new installation of the operating system or the game was moved after installation.
Best would be just to reinstall the game and then the patch.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
kamanek

Post by kamanek »

On PS4 to me write that savegame is corrupted *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
Wez

Post by Wez »

Its just funny because i didnt have that problem with the 1.4.1 patch.