[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

trogladitez

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by trogladitez »

Is there any actual point to these bug threads? the game still has the exact same issues that it launched with and with the new version this autumn what's the point of keeping it open when you have no intention of fixing anything? The "woods" problem on ps4, for example, listed on the first page hasn't improved in the slightest, and it's not going to. It was the exact same with the last version on console, just abandoned with vague promises to fix things. Never happened. And considering there is still issues in this game that were there in 2011, you can't use the excuse that it's all for the next version.
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Garydsc wrote:- Vehicle/Object:
- Console: (XboxOne)
- Bug/Problem: can't feed silage to cattle on sosnovka
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single player
- Happens if I do: created silage, but cannot find anyplace to feed it to cattle. Feeding place in rear of pasture doesn't work.
cattle only need mixed ration and straw for bedding to get 100% productivity. You can feed them the mix ration inside the cattle shed
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Jap_Girl wrote:
- Happens if I do: created silage, but cannot find anyplace to feed it to cattle. Feeding place in rear of pasture doesn't work.
cattle only need mixed ration and straw for bedding to get 100% productivity. You can feed them the mix ration inside the cattle shed
buy the trailer style mixing wagon. holds more.
Uses 2 hay and 1 straw bale then top off wagon with silage, boom. Round or square bales are same so either style is ok.
krol85

Post by krol85 »

I had the same problem, it will work when you first put the silage in a trailer or mixing wagon. Silage isn't accepted straight from a bucket in Sosnovka.
Hope this helps, worked for me.
xboxone
gt: krol85
Belgium (dutch)
xbox club: Vlaamse boerkes
JaySle29

Post by JaySle29 »

Ps4
Tree planter
Bjornholm

Bought 2 new fields, trying to plant saplings, and it won't allow them to plant off the planter ANYWHERE on the map
starsailorer

Post by starsailorer »

- Vehicle/Object: Holmer Terra Variant 600
- Bug/Problem: 'Hanging' sugar beets after unloading. The sugar beet tanks still shows beets up, over and hanging off the unloading conveyor.
- Happens if I do: Randomly appears, normally during unloading.
starsailorer

Post by starsailorer »

- Vehicle/Object: Holmer Terra Variant 600
- Bug/Problem: If the sugar beet tank is full, then detached from the Terra Variant. The beet tank still unloads if a trailer pulls along side??
- Happens if I do:
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

- Vehicle/Object: Placeable fir tree (although would guess it could be any placeable)
- Console: (PS3)
- Bug/Problem: Can't get to it!
- Map: Westbridge Hills

TBH, I've only really played Bjornholm, but was yesterday having a go on Westbridge, as I've more or less done everything I can on the former

So, was down on bottom left corner by the Lumberyard, and decided to pop in a placeable fir to make some quick money, by chopping it down and front loading it into the selling area. I put it to the left of the N/S boundary road, slightly up a slope. Then found I couldn't get the NH with front loader anywhere near it! I got out and couldn't even walk up to it :( Guessing it's outside of the usable perimeter of the map? Not a biggie (and may well have been covered before?) as I was able to sell the tree from the garage
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
aaron721

Post by aaron721 »

On my xbox one it has erased my saved game of over 150 hours play time on my save spots 2 , 6, and 8
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

Vehicle Homer Harvester
Console Xbox One
Bug - there appears a glitch as the harvester appears to have a string of unloading sugar beat looks like a curtain
single player

even when the harvester is totally empty the curtain of sugar beat remains
Digger Barnes

Post by Digger Barnes »

Using the MAN Unit with a Krampe SB 30 / 60 Trailer, Using the Krone Big X 1100 with the Krone X Disc 6200 Header, chaffing Barley.

Can some one help me out, over the last two days i have had Two updates on the Xbox One ??

What happened on the 27th, the first occasion was - I went to get some food, left the game running on 120 times time to get some money from my wind turbines and solar panels, when i came back to my console about an hour later, their was a notice on screen saying some thing about an Update foolishly i picked up my controller, reconnected it and inadvertently hit a button and the notice disappeared before i could fully read it.
So i carry on where i was, Chaffing field 40 on BJORNHOLM, got to the last crop line, the game freezes with a high pitched screech for about 10 seconds then goes off, comes back on at the Games first screen, Career or Multiplayer ?? i press Career and the game restarts the difference is all the work i had done on the farm for the past hour before stopping for food was all undone ?? So i quit the game and restart but nothings changed, i re do the work on field 40 and again the same thing happens when i am nearly finished harvesting the field, the game freezes with a high pitched screech for about 10 seconds then goes off ?? again all the work i had done is undone even though i did do multiple saves because of what happened first time, i turned the game off, better than putting my foot through the TV.

I leave the game off for about an hour, when i start the game again it loads i get to the first point where your standing out side the homestead, a notice comes on the screen saying an update had been installed and i need to restart the game, i read the notice and it is defiantly from in game, so i take it GIANT are pushing out updates to Xbox One, but i want to know what the updates are ??? their is no information in the notice only that an update occurred.

I have run the game today and have managed to finish the work i was doing on field 40 plus some other stuff with out a hitch, but i wanna know what the updates were for ? their is no info on their website or on this forum,

any help is more than appreciated, thanks in advance.

I am on Xbox One - Farming Simulator 2015 - DLC = IT Runner *thumbsup* , FREE DLC - Farming Classics - FREE DLC - New Holland Loaders
Playing on Xbox One *thumbsup*
Forza 6, 1 TB Edition.
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Digger Barnes wrote:Using the MAN Unit with a Krampe SB 30 / 60 Trailer, Using the Krone Big X 1100 with the Krone X Disc 6200 Header, chaffing Barley.

Can some one help me out, over the last two days i have had Two updates on the Xbox One ??

What happened on the 27th, the first occasion was - I went to get some food, left the game running on 120 times time to get some money from my wind turbines and solar panels, when i came back to my console about an hour later, their was a notice on screen saying some thing about an Update foolishly i picked up my controller, reconnected it and inadvertently hit a button and the notice disappeared before i could fully read it.
So i carry on where i was, Chaffing field 40 on BJORNHOLM, got to the last crop line, the game freezes with a high pitched screech for about 10 seconds then goes off, comes back on at the Games first screen, Career or Multiplayer ?? i press Career and the game restarts the difference is all the work i had done on the farm for the past hour before stopping for food was all undone ?? So i quit the game and restart but nothings changed, i re do the work on field 40 and again the same thing happens when i am nearly finished harvesting the field, the game freezes with a high pitched screech for about 10 seconds then goes off ?? again all the work i had done is undone even though i did do multiple saves because of what happened first time, i turned the game off, better than putting my foot through the TV.

I leave the game off for about an hour, when i start the game again it loads i get to the first point where your standing out side the homestead, a notice comes on the screen saying an update had been installed and i need to restart the game, i read the notice and it is defiantly from in game, so i take it GIANT are pushing out updates to Xbox One, but i want to know what the updates are ??? their is no information in the notice only that an update occurred.

I have run the game today and have managed to finish the work i was doing on field 40 plus some other stuff with out a hitch, but i wanna know what the updates were for ? their is no info on their website or on this forum,

I am on Xbox One - Farming Simulator 2015 - DLC = IT Runner *thumbsup* , FREE DLC - Farming Classics - FREE DLC - New Holland Loaders
Loud screeching noise if coming from your unit sounds to me like a fan is messing up. If a cooling fan locks up then unit overheats and freezes.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Digger Barnes wrote:Using the MAN Unit with a Krampe SB 30 / 60 Trailer, Using the Krone Big X 1100 with the Krone X Disc 6200 Header, chaffing Barley.

This is know issue on field 40, southeast corner I belive, I know I had the game crash when working from northeast corner to the southeast corner on the turn around, using forage wagons, balers, windrowers.
XB1/PC
Digger Barnes

Post by Digger Barnes »

Soles2023 thank you for your informed reply, Field 40 is now all Grass, Grass for my cows.
Playing on Xbox One *thumbsup*
Forza 6, 1 TB Edition.
gowezy

Post by gowezy »

I have farming simulator 15 for the Xbox 360 and all 4 of the silos at the biogas plant say they have 1% left in them yet they have no silo in them how can I fix this?