No new toys?

Shadow_ASP

No new toys?

Post by Shadow_ASP »

I have two Case tractors, one New Holland and one JCB (the strongest tractors). I have two beets harvesters, two potato harvesters and one of the largest New Holland harvesters. I have several of the biggest trailers and own all fields. I have 5.7mill in my account and no new toys to spend any of it on.
I just achieved sow and harvest 100 hectares and I'm beginning to struggle to see a reason to keep playing.

Are there any plans to release new equipment for FS16?
I remember the Amazon Condor and Krone Big M500 was released a while after the initial release of FS14...
Navan

Re: No new toys?

Post by Navan »

They have released "new" toys not too terribly long ago, the fastest tractor in game and the biggest plow (can't recall names atm). Course I'd love to see other new toys still. I decided to restart in hard mode and work up again, but the motivation just isn't there right now for me.
Shadow_ASP

Post by Shadow_ASP »

Yeah, I know of the Lemken cultivator (I have 2) and the JCB (I have 1). What really need is a wider sowingmachine IMO.
Slotobit
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Slotobit »

Yes, I do not have toys like that eventually becomes boring to play, you need to work on that yet.
boggscm

Post by boggscm »

So can we please get updates for new toys like the PC and consoles please!!!!!