[FS15] Bug Collection Thread v1.4.1

Vanquis081

Re: [FS15] Bug Collection Thread v1.4.1

Post by Vanquis081 »

• Model/Object: Fliegl Timber Runner
• Issue: Full bidgy body in base
• Single- or Multiplayer: SP & MP.
• Steps to reproduce: This ridgy body in the base of trailer (arrows blue) keep enter tongs or pliers on the side left or right. I think they should be separate ridgy body as the vertical supports (arrows red).

Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Brumi

Post by Brumi »

• Model/Object: Ursus 15014 tractor + Grimme Rootster 604 sugar beet harvester
  • Issue: attaching these two and taking sharp turns sends the vehicles flying
  • Single- or Multiplayer: both
  • Steps to reproduce:
    1. Attach the said Ursus tractor to the sugar beet harvester.
    2. Turn as sharp as you can.
    3. After a short while they'll do some weird movements, they may even go flying.
Note: I'm using the retail version with the 1.4.1 patch downloaded manually, no mods are in use. This issue has also been present in the previous version as well.
Murph

Post by Murph »

• Model/Object: All standard harvesters
• Issue: Unable to toggle straw swath on empty harvester, immediately after harvesting canola or corn. The harvester should really remember the previously configured swath setting, and return to it when harvesting (wheat or barley) after (canola or corn), and it should always be configurable if the harvester's hopper is empty. Swath configuration remains blocked with swath disabled until either you quit and restart the game; or harvest some wheat or barley, stop harvesting, configure, resume harvesting. Hypothesis: some flag is not being correctly cleared when the harvester's hopper is emptied. It's an old bug, but makes harvesting multiple crop types in succession needlessly irritating.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single (probably also Multi, but not tested)
• Steps to reproduce: Harvest some canola or corn, empty the harvester's hopper into a tipper. Harvester with 0 hopper contents and no crop type showing is now unable to enable straw swath. Attempting to toggle it gives an error that "Straw swath is not available for this fruit type!" (or similar). If the harvester was previously configured to produce straw, it will fail to do so if you harvest wheat or barley at this point.
Mac user
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Murph wrote:• Model/Object: All standard harvesters
• Issue: Unable to toggle straw swath on empty harvester, immediately after harvesting canola or corn. The harvester should really remember the previously configured swath setting, and return to it when harvesting (wheat or barley) after (canola or corn), and it should always be configurable if the harvester's hopper is empty. Swath configuration remains blocked with swath disabled until either you quit and restart the game; or harvest some wheat or barley, stop harvesting, configure, resume harvesting. Hypothesis: some flag is not being correctly cleared when the harvester's hopper is emptied. It's an old bug, but makes harvesting multiple crop types in succession needlessly irritating.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single (probably also Multi, but not tested)
• Steps to reproduce: Harvest some canola or corn, empty the harvester's hopper into a tipper. Harvester with 0 hopper contents and no crop type showing is now unable to enable straw swath. Attempting to toggle it gives an error that "Straw swath is not available for this fruit type!" (or similar). If the harvester was previously configured to produce straw, it will fail to do so if you harvest wheat or barley at this point.
I can change chopper on for wheat, barley, oat, rye,.. all crops with straw. No remember the option for each crop, but I can change to ON when is in OFF.
Vanquish81
Murph

Post by Murph »

Vanquis081 wrote:I can change chopper on for wheat, barley, oat, rye,.. all crops with straw. No remember the option for each crop, but I can change to ON when is in OFF.
Harvest a wheat field with straw enabled. Then harvest canola (which causes it to be disabled). Then try to enable it after harvesting canola (after emptying the hopper), and it will refuse to enable straw again. It becomes impossible to enable straw again until you actually harvest some wheat or barley, and trying to enable it flashes an error on the screen telling you straw is unavailable. So, when changing from canola back to wheat, you have to start harvesting, immediately stop, enable straw, then start harvesting again.

Oat and rye don't exist in the game, so your mods could be causing you to see different behaviour. In the stock game, it is impossible to enable straw immediately after harvesting canola or corn.
Mac user
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Murph wrote:
Vanquis081 wrote:I can change chopper on for wheat, barley, oat, rye,.. all crops with straw. No remember the option for each crop, but I can change to ON when is in OFF.
Harvest a wheat field with straw enabled. Then harvest canola (which causes it to be disabled). Then try to enable it after harvesting canola (after emptying the hopper), and it will refuse to enable straw again. It becomes impossible to enable straw again until you actually harvest some wheat or barley, and trying to enable it flashes an error on the screen telling you straw is unavailable. So, when changing from canola back to wheat, you have to start harvesting, immediately stop, enable straw, then start harvesting again.

Oat and rye don't exist in the game, so your mods could be causing you to see different behaviour. In the stock game, it is impossible to enable straw immediately after harvesting canola or corn.
I don't have this problem, I can enable after harvesting canola.
Vanquish81
Murph

Post by Murph »

Vanquis081 wrote:I don't have this problem, I can enable after harvesting canola.
Can you do that with absolutely no mods installed, a 100% stock game, using a profile which has never had mods anywhere near it? Your mention of oat and rye basically invalidates your observations, sorry about that, as your crop mod could very easily change this behaviour (the mod author may have noticed this very bug and found a fix for it, or just the presence of additional crop types could easily change things).

To trigger the bug, you need to try to enable straw swath on an empty harvester that has just finished harvesting canola or corn. Either restarting/reloading the game, or harvesting something else will clear the bug and allow control of straw again, so it must be an immediate thing.

It is 100% repeatable for me, on a completely unmodded game and profile, using the latest version from steam, every single time it flashes a warning in the middle of the screen saying (roughly) "Straw is not available for this fruit type!", despite there being no active fruit type for the harvester (the hopper is empty, and there is a blank space where the fruit icon would normally be). Reload the game, and the erroneous state is cleared; briefly harvest some wheat or barley (with no straw generated, since it is impossible to enable at that instant, which is the key problem here), and the state is cleared.
Mac user
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

I have a number of chapters of a game that started in sosnvoka map. I have Acros only, harvested wheat, barley, canola, maize and I had no problem.
Vanquish81
Holle74

Post by Holle74 »

Patch 1.1.0

Still hoovering trees in Sosnovka map... :?:
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

• Model/Object: ITRunner Container grain.
• Issue: Not soiled.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Both
• Steps to reproduce: Using this dump usually, but not soiled.

P.D.: The beacons not soiled.
Vanquish81
AlexSuru

Post by AlexSuru »

• Model/Object: All vanilla maps
• Issue:Tractors ONLY not the tools can be reseted as many times as you want giving players many tractors
• Single- or Multiplayer:Single
• Steps to reproduce:Code:
just tip over a tractor and press "I" and then reset it to your base. Game gives a error that Base is full. Then reset again. Save the game and you will find many tractors in your base and one at the shop. All belonging to you.
AlexSuru

Post by AlexSuru »

• Model/Object: Sovnoska Map, any tractor/frontloader with log handler
• Issue: Sometimes the logs witch you transport by tractor/frontloader are "attached" to each other causing the tractor to turn unexpected.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
• Steps to reproduce: Cut one tree with your chainsaw. Clean the branches. Cut into smaller logs. Collect one by one the logs with a log handler and try to get to the pool to sell them. Some of the logs will be like connected together.
AlexSuru

Post by AlexSuru »

• Model/Object: Any Vanilla Map
• Issue: All the pallets from the "Pallet transport missions" have no weight.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single player
• Steps to reproduce: Just take a pallet transport mission and go with the pallet to one of the weight scales found on map. You will see no weight added to the tractor+pallet fork.
SMDSY

Post by SMDSY »

• Model/Object:Farmer/Driver
• Issue:Cant really put my finger on it...!!
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single
• Steps to reproduce: God to honest no ide!!
All i can say is that its on a new map https://www.modhoster.com/mods/glenvar-farm--2 that i tested and i whas using Courseplay to have him fertilize the feild.. and he whas heading back to the startpoint of the feild to then go and refill and head back when i found it.. http://pichost.me/2032942/
Buckwtf

Post by Buckwtf »

• Model/Object: Kverneland Optima V + Zetor Forterra 150 HD w/1000kg front wt @ Sosnovka field 15
• Issue: Ridgemarkers are not making proper trails
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single
• Steps to reproduce: Sowing corn