[FS15] Bug Collection Thread v1.4.1

JohnDeere318

Re: [FS15] Bug Collection Thread v1.4.1

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Buckwtf wrote:• Model/Object: Kverneland Optima V + Zetor Forterra 150 HD w/1000kg front wt @ Sosnovka field 15
• Issue: Ridgemarkers are not making proper trails
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single
• Steps to reproduce: Sowing corn
I am sorry, but they will not be making any more further updates to Farm Sim 15 unfortunately. They are trying really hard to work on Farm Sim 17 coming out this Autumn. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
W1der

Post by W1der »

Previously I was able to change the "screen brightness" (using the buttons on the keyboard) when playing in full screen ...
This is no longer working ... might have stopped working since the latest update, I am not sure!?

It´s not a big issue ... but please sort this out for FS17 ... !
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

W1der wrote:Previously I was able to change the "screen brightness" (using the buttons on the keyboard) when playing in full screen ...
This is no longer working ... might have stopped working since the latest update, I am not sure!?

I doubt that this has anything tatsächlich do with the game, since this works without problems for me. Please check your OS preferences to verify that you have not switched them so that you have to press the [FN] key to geht the standard functions like brightness or volume control when pressing the function keys (sorry I'm not at my Mac right now so I don't know where to find that setting).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
W1der

Post by W1der »

don_apple wrote:
W1der wrote:Previously I was able to change the "screen brightness" (using the buttons on the keyboard) when playing in full screen ...

I doubt that this has anything tatsächlich do with the game, since this works without problems for me. Please check your OS preferences to verify that you have not switched them so that you have to press the [FN] key to geht the standard functions like brightness or volume control when pressing the function keys (sorry I'm not at my Mac right now so I don't know where to find that setting).
That was my first thing to check ... But volume buttons "f11 and "F12" works OK (brightness buttons works normally when I exit the game).
And I do not have anything else assigned to the brightness buttons "F1" or "F2" ... :hmm:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
leecraig2

Post by leecraig2 »

this is what i get when trying to go into the game Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//all_mods_download/modDesc.xml'.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

leecraig2, please post your full log.txt. How to post log.txt is in my signature.

How to post your log.txt
leecraig2

Post by leecraig2 »

GIANTS Engine Runtime 6.0.2 64bit (Build Date: Jan 14 2016)
Copyright (c) 2008-2015, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2015, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2015
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Memory: 3999 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.4
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick disabled
Force Feedback disabled
Sound System
Driver: OpenAL
Version: 1.1
Device: Generic Software
Max. sources: 256
Render System
Driver: Direct 3D 9.0c
Card Vendor: Intel Corporation
Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Version: 20.19.15.4285
Hardware Profile
Level: Low (auto)
View Distance Factor: 0.750000
Shadow Quality: 0.000000
Skip Mipmaps: 1
LOD Distance Factor: 0.750000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 0.750000
Foliage View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 1.500000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 0.500000
Farming Simulator 15
Version: 1.4.2.0 1.4.2RC1
Available Languages: en fr es it nl pt
Language: en
Game vehicle types loaded
Mod directory: C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods/
Load dlc: pdlc_goldPack
Error: Invalid mod name '16833-man-tgs-41480-forest'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name '7545_DF'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: AAA_64erFix
Load mod: aaa_IncreaseRPMWhileTipping
Load mod: AAA_MultiVitamin128
Load mod: AAA_UniversalProcessKit
Load mod: ABSCHLEPPSTANGE
Load mod: ABSRamazoneUF1801Rednew
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//ABSRamazoneUF1801Rednew/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ABSRamazoneUF1801Rednew
Load mod: Acros_590
Load mod: Actros_AR_2014
Load mod: Agromet_Z211_2
Load mod: AKSH_7_2_V2
Load mod: ALBA_Wir_nennen_es_Rohstoff
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//ALBA_Wir_nennen_es_Rohstoff/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ALBA_Wir_nennen_es_Rohstoff
Load mod: all_mods_download
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//all_mods_download/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod all_mods_download
Load mod: Amazone_pantera_cri_ModLandNet
Load mod: American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: american_logger_trailer
Load mod: american_logger_trailer_terrances
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod american_logger_trailer_terrances to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: American_Outback_clixtarPlateau
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_clixtarPlateau/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod American_Outback_clixtarPlateau
Load mod: American_Outback_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod American_Outback_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: American_Outback_pda
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_pda/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod American_Outback_pda
Load mod: AnimalHUD
Load mod: AnimationMapTrigger
Load mod: ArcusinAutostackFS32Ditislol10_ModLandNet
Load mod: argosygrain_ModLandNet
Load mod: Assignments
Load mod: AussieTri
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod AussieTri to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: AUTO_Load_Logging_Trailers_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//AUTO_Load_Logging_Trailers_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod AUTO_Load_Logging_Trailers_ModLandNet
Load mod: a_04_kps4_zp8
Load mod: a_05_Fork_with_grapple
Load mod: a_31_storage_placeable_C
Load mod: b2_KPR_9_1_kosilka
Load mod: Baler_add_grass
Load mod: Baling_Krone_Ballengigant_Trailer
Load mod: Bankofhagenstedt
Load mod: BcbuhlermoddingFLD120public_ModLandNet
Load mod: BDP_3
Load mod: bdt
Load mod: Beehive_Pavlich71rus
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Beehive_Pavlich71rus to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BELARUS_2022
Load mod: Belarus_3522
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Bliz' in mod 'Belarus_3522'
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Bliz1' in mod 'Belarus_3522'
Warning: Missing l10n for button Bliz1 in Belarus_3522
Load mod: Belarus_weight_450kg
Load mod: bergmann_Carex_38S_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: Bestlog_PLL_1_1
Load mod: Big_Dump_ModLandNet_1
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Big_Dump_ModLandNet_1/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Big_Dump_ModLandNet_1
Load mod: Bitrem_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Bitrem_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BM6A
Load mod: BossVplow
Load mod: BossVplow1
Load mod: BossVplowBlack
Load mod: Boss_Box_Plow
Load mod: BrakeSounds_unpack
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//BrakeSounds_unpack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod BrakeSounds_unpack
Load mod: bruks_un
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod bruks_un to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: bullnose
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod bullnose to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BullNoseHeavyHaul
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod BullNoseHeavyHaul to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: BullnoseLogger
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod BullnoseLogger to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: bullnoselogger2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod bullnoselogger2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Bumper_16x8
Load mod: BuyManyAnimals
Load mod: C60
Load mod: Californiav3_1_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Californiav3_1_unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Californiav3_1_unzip
Load mod: California_Central_Valley
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//California_Central_Valley/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod California_Central_Valley
Load mod: California_map_unzip__1_
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//California_map_unzip__1_/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod California_map_unzip__1_
Load mod: CanadianRockyMap
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'chaff' in mod 'CanadianRockyMap'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Missing l10n for button PIGFILL_START in CanadianRockyMap
Warning: Missing l10n for button OPEN_GATE in CanadianRockyMap
Load mod: CanadianRocky_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//CanadianRocky_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CanadianRocky_ModLandNet
Load mod: Capello_Quasar_HS_16_NOS_HC_V3
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Capello_Quasar_HS_16_NOS_HC_V3 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: caseIH7130
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod caseIH7130 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: caseIHMagnum380rowtrac
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod caseIHMagnum380rowtrac to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: CaseIH_AxialFlow_9230
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod CaseIH_AxialFlow_9230 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat 725A_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat-Fleet-15-UNZIP-ME'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Cat-Fleet-15-UNZIP-ME_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: CATCT660_LogTruck
Load mod: CATct660_v3_ModLandNet
Load mod: CAT_773E
Load mod: Cat_980H_AWS_15
Load mod: CAT_994F
Load mod: Cat_Bulk_Liquids_15
Load mod: Cat_CT660_RJKFINAL_ModLandNet
Load mod: Cat_DollySig_15
Load mod: Cat_Flatbed_15
Load mod: CAT_Forklif_Extract_Files
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//CAT_Forklif_Extract_Files/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CAT_Forklif_Extract_Files
Load mod: Cat_Kenworth_15
Load mod: Cat_Kenworth_Black_Fix_ModLandNet
Load mod: Cat_log_truck_and_trailer_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Cat_log_truck_and_trailer_UNZIP_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Cat_log_truck_and_trailer_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Load mod: Cat_SemiTrailer_A_15
Load mod: Cat_SemiTrailer_B_15
Load mod: CCT12
Load mod: cheats
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod cheats to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: chevy2008
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod chevy2008 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: chevyFlatbed1
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//chevyFlatbed1/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod chevyFlatbed1
Error: Invalid mod name 'Chevy_3500_1984 (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Chevy_3500_1984
Load mod: CustomPeterbilt388
Load mod: Custom_PeterBillt_388__Unzip_Me__ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Custom_PeterBillt_388__Unzip_Me__ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Custom_PeterBillt_388__Unzip_Me__ModLandNet
Load mod: Dakota_48ft_Spread
Load mod: dataS2
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//dataS2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod dataS2
Load mod: deutzfahr7250Warrior_V6_ModLandNet
Load mod: Dezeure_TRIDEM_FraBel_Ls_Modding_FS15
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Dezeure_TRIDEM_FraBel_Ls_Modding_FS15 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DodgePlow
Load mod: Dodge_2500_Plow
Load mod: Dodge_Ram_3500_SRW
Load mod: Dodge_Ram_long_ModLandNet
Load mod: Dodge_W350_Dually_Bed
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Beifahrer_Exit' in mod 'Dodge_W350_Dually_Bed'
Load mod: Dodge_W350_Dump_Truck
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Beifahrer_Exit' in mod 'Dodge_W350_Dump_Truck'
Load mod: Dodge_W350_Dump_Tuck
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Beifahrer_Exit' in mod 'Dodge_W350_Dump_Tuck'
Load mod: DollyD2_0
Load mod: Doly_fixed
Load mod: Donpun
Load mod: DON_1500
Load mod: Dream_Land1_ModLandNet
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'oliva' in mod 'Dream_Land1_ModLandNet'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Dream_Land1_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: DT175R_Fsmody_ru
Warning: Missing l10n for button Dver in DT175R_Fsmody_ru
Warning: Missing l10n for button Okno in DT175R_Fsmody_ru
Load mod: Duengerstation
Load mod: DukefarmingLoging
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod DukefarmingLoging to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: EagerBeaverlogtrailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod EagerBeaverlogtrailer to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'East_Framless_End_Dump (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: East_Framless_End_Dump
Load mod: easyHalls
Load mod: End_Dump_UNZIP
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//End_Dump_UNZIP/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod End_Dump_UNZIP
Load mod: Enisei1200
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Enisei1200/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Enisei1200
Load mod: Enisei1200RM
Load mod: ENISEY_324
Error: Invalid mod name 'ENTPACKEN-K700Proto-Pack'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'entpacken_alle_.zip_in_den_Modsordner_ModLandNet_2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: equipment_for_the_map_mining_construction_economy
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//equipment_for_the_map_mining_construction_economy/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod equipment_for_the_map_mining_construction_economy
Error: Invalid mod name 'ETS_2_SAVE_v1.3_by_CrowerCZ'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Euro_Tiger_XL_V8_ModLandNet
Load mod: f250v1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod f250v1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: F350_FlatbedV2_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//F350_FlatbedV2_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod F350_FlatbedV2_ModLandNet
Load mod: f450
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod f450 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: farmerbuilt
Load mod: Faymonville
Load mod: Felling30FT
Load mod: Flatbed_Trailer_40FT
Load mod: flattopwood
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod flattopwood to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FLD120fert_ModLandNet
Load mod: flieglASS2101
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod flieglASS2101 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: flieglDolly
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod flieglDolly to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Fliegl_Animal_Transport_Pack
Load mod: Fliegl_Timber_Runner_AL
Load mod: Fliegl_Universal_Semi_Trailer_v1_4_1
Load mod: FN_1_2
Load mod: FollowMe
Error: Invalid mod name 'Ford F450 und Flieglgoose ENTPACKEN_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Ford_F450
Load mod: Forestry_CSAL_Fliegl_Crusher_Big
Load mod: Forestry_CSAL_JENZ_Chipper
Load mod: Forestry_CSAL_Ponsee
Load mod: Forest_Island_2016
Load mod: FortCollinsMapV1
Load mod: freightliner
Load mod: FreightlinerArgosy_ModLandNet
Load mod: FreightlinerArgosy_myedit
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FreightlinerArgosy_myedit to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FreightlinerFLB
Load mod: FreightlinerFld120
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FreightlinerFld120 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FreightlinerFLD120
Load mod: FreightLinerFLDPack
Load mod: FREIGHTLINER_64SD_ModLandNet
Load mod: Freightliner_Dump
Load mod: FrightlinerCascadiaterrances
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FrightlinerCascadiaterrances to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FrightlinerCascadia_ModLandNet
Load mod: frl_001290_PKU_0_8
Load mod: FruitFilltypeIconText
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FruitFilltypeIconText to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15Pete281
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15Pete281/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15Pete281
Load mod: FS15_Acros530
Load mod: FS15_agromet319
Load mod: FS15_amazonePantera
Load mod: FS15_American_feedtrailer
Load mod: FS15_Backa
Load mod: FS15_Beaver
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_Beaver to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V11_Scripts_Pack_V2
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V11_Scripts_Pack_V2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V11_Scripts_Pack_V2
Load mod: FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V13_Scripts_Pack_V3
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V13_Scripts_Pack_V3/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V13_Scripts_Pack_V3
Load mod: FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V9_Scripts_Pack_V1
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V9_Scripts_Pack_V1/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_Big_Mods_Pack_V9_Scripts_Pack_V1
Load mod: FS15_Cat_725A_Solid_Manure_V1
Load mod: FS15_Cat_725A_Tanker_V1
Load mod: FS15_Cat_725_Dump_V1
Load mod: FS15_CAT_CT660_ModLandNet
Load mod: FS15_ClassicsPack
Load mod: FS15_CountyLineMapV11
Load mod: FS15_Curtain_Trailer_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_Curtain_Trailer_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_DigitaleAnzeige_by_Vaszics (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: FS15_DigitaleAnzeige_by_Vaszics
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_DigitaleAnzeige_by_Vaszics/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_DigitaleAnzeige_by_Vaszics
Load mod: FS15_DominionTrailer_V2
Load mod: FS15_DT75_MP
Load mod: FS15_flieglDPW180_3RockyM
Load mod: FS15_Freightliner_Coronado_ModLandNet
Load mod: FS15_Fuel_Trailers_Pack_V1
Load mod: FS15_GKB_8527
Load mod: FS15_GMC_DumpTruck_V1
Load mod: FS15_GMC_FertTruck_V1
Load mod: FS15_GMC_TowBed_V1
Load mod: FS15_GMC_Trailer
Load mod: FS15_JD9560RT
Load mod: FS15_JM_375ST
Load mod: FS15_John_Deere_DB120
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_John_Deere_DB120 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15_KIR_1_5M
Load mod: FS15_KKSh_6
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ257
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ258
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ6130C4
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ6233R6
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ6446
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers_Cementovoz
Load mod: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers_Panelevoz
Load mod: FS15_KW_T800_Custom_ModLandNet
Load mod: FS15_L116
Load mod: FS15_Liebherr_HS875HD_crawler
Load mod: FS15_Mack_Daycab_ModLandNet
Load mod: FS15_Moving_Trailers_Ramp
Load mod: FS15_MTZ1025_PKU
Load mod: FS15_newHollandCR_Pack
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_newHollandCR_Pack to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15_newHollandLoaderPack
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_newHollandLoaderPack to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15_NE_Iowa_Map_ModLandNet
Load mod: FS15_Oregon_Springs_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS15_Oregon_Springs_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS15_Peterbilt_dominion
Load mod: FS15_PIM20_ROU6
Load mod: FS15_PJGooseneckPack
Load mod: FS15_PRP_1_6
Load mod: FS15_PRT10_manure
Load mod: FS15_PRT10_silage
Load mod: FS15_PTS10
Load mod: FS15_PTSsamopal
Load mod: FS15_rostselmashNiva
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_RWTdolly (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: FS15_RWTdolly
Load mod: FS15_RWTtri350BT
Load mod: FS15_semiforbig
Load mod: FS15_semiforround
Load mod: FS15_Shipping_Container
Load mod: FS15_SovietPlows
Load mod: FS15_SZT36
Load mod: FS15_T150
Load mod: FS15_T54_by_Adsumus
Load mod: FS15_T70
Load mod: FS15_T70C
Load mod: FS15_T70CM
Load mod: FS15_T74
Load mod: FS15_TrailTechV2
Load mod: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack
Load mod: FS15_UM_Belt_Trailers
Load mod: FS15_vaederstadPack
Load mod: FS15_Vector410_byMadDog
Load mod: FS15_VT150
Load mod: FS15_WilsonGrainTrailer
Load mod: FS15_Wilson_UNZIP
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_Wilson_UNZIP/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_Wilson_UNZIP
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_Wilson_UNZIP (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: fs15_yenisei_1200
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS2015 Cheat Tool 2.6.1 For FS15 V1.2_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS2015TK_V2.1_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: FS2015_HTZ_181_NO_OTVAL
Load mod: FS2015_spc4
Load mod: FS2015_spc6
Load mod: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack
Load mod: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet
Load mod: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2
Load mod: FSM_TheBeast
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FSM_TheBeast to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: fs_005290_mvu_agrotech_pack
Load mod: FS_15_BELARUS3022_DC1
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'Bliz' in mod 'FS_15_BELARUS3022_DC1'
Load mod: FTmodding_Caterpillar_773G
Load mod: Gabel_Kurz_CAT
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Gabel_Kurz_CAT to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Gabel_Lang_CAT
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Gabel_Lang_CAT to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Geldcheat_ModLandNet
Load mod: General_Lee
Load mod: GMC_Grain_Truck_UNZIP_ME
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GMC_Grain_Truck_UNZIP_ME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GMC_Grain_Truck_UNZIP_ME
Load mod: GMC_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GMC_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GMC_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Invalid mod name 'Gold_münzen_und_Geld_cheat'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: GreenT800
Load mod: Green_Goblin_FS15
Load mod: Green_Goblin_WD
Load mod: grimmeMaxtron620
Load mod: grimmeTectron415
Load mod: GuelleMistKalkModPack_LS15
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GuelleMistKalkModPack_LS15/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GuelleMistKalkModPack_LS15
Load mod: GuelleMistMod
Load mod: G_Belarus1221_4
Load mod: Hagenbridge_V2_0_0
Load mod: Hagenstedt
Load mod: HayesClipperPack
Load mod: Hayes_Pack_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Hayes_Pack_unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Hayes_Pack_unzip
Load mod: HayTrain
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//HayTrain/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod HayTrain
Load mod: highwayhound
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod highwayhound to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: HiredHelperUnlimited
Load mod: HorschTiger27LT
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//HorschTiger27LT/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod HorschTiger27LT
Load mod: Hummer
Load mod: IHSemi
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod IHSemi to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: IndividualHudFiles
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//IndividualHudFiles/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod IndividualHudFiles
Load mod: International_1979_ModLandNet
Load mod: ITRunnerVehicleTransport1_3
Load mod: ITRunner_Forstedition_ModLandNet
Load mod: IVECOConceptTruck
Error: Invalid mod name 'IVECO_HIWAY_V_1.5.1'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: JCB_PACK_BY_LS_Jan0_SK
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod JCB_PACK_BY_LS_Jan0_SK to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: JD548H
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod JD548H to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: jdtrackloader
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod jdtrackloader to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: JD_DB_40
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod JD_DB_40 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: JohnDeere_4730_Sprayer_V2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod JohnDeere_4730_Sprayer_V2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Kaercher_Mobile_HPW
Load mod: Kemper_cutter2020_v2_ModLandNet
Load mod: KenworthK100CabOver_ModLandNet_1
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'tilt cab' in mod 'KenworthK100CabOver_ModLandNet_1'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'SWITCHWHEELS' in mod 'KenworthK100CabOver_ModLandNet_1'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'Add Weight' in mod 'KenworthK100CabOver_ModLandNet_1'. Ignoring this defintion.
Load mod: KenworthW900L_FS2KM
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod KenworthW900L_FS2KM to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Kenworth_440_Dump
Load mod: KENWORTH_K100_Flat_Top_Pack
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//KENWORTH_K100_Flat_Top_Pack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod KENWORTH_K100_Flat_Top_Pack
Load mod: KENWORTH_T680_ModLandNet
Load mod: KENWORTH_W900B_ModLandNet
Load mod: Kenworth_w900LFT
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Kenworth_w900LFT to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: kenworth_w900l_blue
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod kenworth_w900l_blue to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: KLEINE_Harvester_Pack_ModLandNet
Load mod: Knaveswell_Farm_Extended
Load mod: Kotte_Universal_Pack
Load mod: Krampe_Sb_30_60_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: Kran_Hebegestell2
Load mod: KroneBigM500
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod KroneBigM500 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Krone_Big_M500_Eagle355th
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Krone_Big_M500_Eagle355th to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: KTS_WoodClaw
Load mod: KW900_SHILJA88
Load mod: LantmanenFSGodzilla
Load mod: Laumetris_KLL_4
Load mod: Lawn_Care_Map_Snow
Load mod: LES_CONVOIS_DE_L___EXTREME_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//LES_CONVOIS_DE_L___EXTREME_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod LES_CONVOIS_DE_L___EXTREME_ModLandNet
Load mod: lexion795_ModLandNet
Load mod: Lizard_PiQup_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: LoaderBucket
Load mod: LOAD_JCB536_70
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod LOAD_JCB536_70 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: LogTrailer
Load mod: logtrailer2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod logtrailer2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: logtrtailer3
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod logtrtailer3 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: logtrtailer4
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod logtrtailer4 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Lowboy
Load mod: Low_Loader_GalTrailer_USA
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Low_Loader_GalTrailer_USA to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'ls15mod_installerV1.0.0.12'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: LS15_JD2720
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod LS15_JD2720 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: LS15_JD748_v1_1
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod LS15_JD748_v1_1 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ls15_Peterbilt_ModLandNet
Load mod: m1070APackage
Load mod: mackbmodel
Load mod: MackB_FlatBed
Load mod: mackTitanLogger
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod mackTitanLogger to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: mac_complete
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod mac_complete to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: MAC_Dump
Load mod: Mac_sidekitORG
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Mac_sidekitORG to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: mac_sidekit_lift
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod mac_sidekit_lift to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: mac_simizer
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mac_simizer/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mac_simizer
Error: Invalid mod name 'MAC_Smoothside_v1_ModLandNet (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: MAC_Smoothside_v1_ModLandNet
Load mod: mac_TimberRunner
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod mac_TimberRunner to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: manTgsSemi
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod manTgsSemi to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ManualIgnitionm
Load mod: MapBuyableObject
Error: Invalid mod name 'MAPOFJamesTownKansas-UNZIP-ME_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: MAPOFJamesTownKansas
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'manure' in mod 'MAPOFJamesTownKansas'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'liquidManure' in mod 'MAPOFJamesTownKansas'. Ignoring this defintion.
Warning: Duplicate l10n entry 'kalkSolid' in mod 'MAPOFJamesTownKansas'. Ignoring this defintion.
Load mod: MarshallBaleTrailerGreen
Load mod: Mercedes_Actros
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Mercedes_Actros to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: MidWest_Family_Farms_V2_2
Load mod: mining_construction_economy
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod mining_construction_economy to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: mining_construction_economy__1_
Error: Invalid mod name 'MischStation__bestmods.net_'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Misc_StepDeck_Fertilizer
Load mod: MixFeeder
Load mod: modsCountyLine
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//modsCountyLine/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod modsCountyLine
Load mod: modspack_mining_construction_economy_v2
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//modspack_mining_construction_economy_v2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod modspack_mining_construction_economy_v2
Load mod: Mods_By__Eagle355th_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Mods_By__Eagle355th_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Mods_By__Eagle355th_ModLandNet
Load mod: mods_for_MoonsineMap_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mods_for_MoonsineMap_UNZIP_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mods_for_MoonsineMap_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Load mod: Mods_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Mods_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Mods_ModLandNet
Error: Invalid mod name 'mods_ModLandNet_1 (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: mods_ModLandNet_1
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mods_ModLandNet_1/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mods_ModLandNet_1
Load mod: mods_ModLandNet_10
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mods_ModLandNet_10/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mods_ModLandNet_10
Load mod: Mods_ModLandNet_4
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Mods_ModLandNet_4/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Mods_ModLandNet_4
Load mod: mods_ModLandNet_7
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mods_ModLandNet_7/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mods_ModLandNet_7
Load mod: mods_ModLandNet_8
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//mods_ModLandNet_8/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod mods_ModLandNet_8
Load mod: Modulebuilder
Load mod: mod_caseIH9230
Load mod: mod_newHollandCR1090
Load mod: MoneyMod15
Load mod: MoneyModLS15
Load mod: MoneyModLS15_ModLandNet
Load mod: Money_Cheat
Load mod: Monster_Jam_Unzip_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Monster_Jam_Unzip_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Monster_Jam_Unzip_ModLandNet
Load mod: MossyOakFarm
Load mod: Muddy_Map_Unzip_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Muddy_Map_Unzip_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Muddy_Map_Unzip_ModLandNet
Load mod: Muddy_Map_V2_3_ModLandNet
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Muddy_Map_V2_3_ModLandNet to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Muddy_Map_V2_5
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'corn' in mod 'Muddy_Map_V2_5'
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'corn_windrow' in mod 'Muddy_Map_V2_5'
Error: Invalid mod name 'multifruitProductiomap extract me first'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: multiFruit_LS15_V3_0_ENTPACKEN_PLEASE_UNPACK
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//multiFruit_LS15_V3_0_ENTPACKEN_PLEASE_UNPACK/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod multiFruit_LS15_V3_0_ENTPACKEN_PLEASE_UNPACK
Error: Invalid mod name 'multiFruit_LS15_V3_0_ENTPACKEN_PLEASE_UNPACK (2)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: MultiOverlayV2
Load mod: multiProductionfarm
Load mod: multiProductionfarmV2
Load mod: myrecentedits
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//myrecentedits/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod myrecentedits
Error: Invalid mod name 'NEEDED-MODS-UNZIP-ME'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: newHollandCR1090
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod newHollandCR1090 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: newHollandT8320
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod newHollandT8320 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: NewHolland_CR1090_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: NewHolland_SuperFlex_Draper_45FT_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: NHcutterv33
Load mod: NiederbayernV11
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//NiederbayernV11/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod NiederbayernV11
Load mod: Noerdliche_Gegenden_V2
Load mod: Norddeutschland_ModContest
Load mod: NOSHardcorePack_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//NOSHardcorePack_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod NOSHardcorePack_ModLandNet
Error: Invalid mod name 'NOS_Hardcore_Pack_V3.0_ENTPACKEN'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: NOS_UR_V3
Load mod: OHV_Unimog2450_8x8_HKL
Load mod: OLD_Dominion_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//OLD_Dominion_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod OLD_Dominion_PACK_MUSTUNZIP_ModLandNet
Load mod: Old_Family_Farm_ggallpa
Load mod: Ombu_Carreton_Black
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Ombu_Carreton_Black to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: OPEN_ME_Woodmeadow_Snow_Map
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//OPEN_ME_Woodmeadow_Snow_Map/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod OPEN_ME_Woodmeadow_Snow_Map
Error: Invalid mod name 'pack.part1'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Pack_Renault_Integral_v2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Pack_Renault_Integral_v2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: pete378_ModLandNet
Load mod: pete379terrances
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod pete379terrances to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: PeterBiltFeedTruckRed
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod PeterBiltFeedTruckRed to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: PeterBiltTrailer
Load mod: peterbilt_379_daycab_FS2015
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod peterbilt_379_daycab_FS2015 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Black
Load mod: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Green
Load mod: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Purple
Load mod: Peterbilt_v25
Load mod: Pete_Long_Haul
Load mod: petloggerhauler
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod petloggerhauler to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Petro_3Axle_Tanker_ModLandNet
Load mod: PickUp_Sheriff_ModLandNet
Load mod: pittslb35BlackTM
Load mod: PJ_Pack
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod PJ_Pack to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: placeable_gasTank_LS15
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod placeable_gasTank_LS15 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: placeable_seedPallets_LS15
Load mod: placeable_strohkraftwerk_v1
Load mod: PlayerCamera
Load mod: PlowingMap
Load mod: Plow_Mods
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Plow_Mods/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Plow_Mods
Load mod: PonnsseBuffaloFB
Load mod: PonnsseScorpionFB
Load mod: Ponnsse_Pack_Unzip_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ponnsse_Pack_Unzip_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Ponnsse_Pack_Unzip_ModLandNet
Load mod: Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP_ModLandNet
Load mod: PonsseScorpion_Rental
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod PonsseScorpion_Rental to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: quadaxletrailerwoodpanel
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod quadaxletrailerwoodpanel to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Radladerschaufel_XXL_V1
Load mod: Rebel_Pete_388
Load mod: Region_of_Texas
Load mod: Remorque_Williams_Modifier_By_KevinGaming60_ModLandNet
Load mod: ringwoods151Mapupdate
Load mod: Ropa_Keiler
Load mod: Rubber_Duck_MACK_ModLandNet
Load mod: Salemfs15
Load mod: Scania_R730_EA_ModLandNet
Load mod: secgensrwv_5
Load mod: SHILJA_PLATFORM
Load mod: showtime15v2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod showtime15v2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: SigaDuo
Load mod: SkidsteerPlow
Load mod: SkidsteerSnowBlower
Load mod: smallUtilityTrailer
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod smallUtilityTrailer to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'SMART Harvesters UNZIPME_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: SnowPlow1
Load mod: SnowPlow1Black
Load mod: Snow_FS15
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Snow_FS15/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Snow_FS15
Load mod: Speed_Player_MOD
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Speed_Player_MOD/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Speed_Player_MOD
Load mod: stopMilkSale12
Load mod: Suer_SB_1600_NOS_HC_V3
Load mod: superb
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//superb/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod superb
Load mod: TA77
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod TA77 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Tasmania_Australia_v1_UNZIP_ME
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Tasmania_Australia_v1_UNZIP_ME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Tasmania_Australia_v1_UNZIP_ME
Load mod: Tatra_6x6_ModLandNet
Load mod: TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for button CameradeTrabalho1 in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for axis AXIS_ROTATE_HOOK in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for axis AXIS_ROTATE_CRANE in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for axis AXIS_LIFT_CRANE in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for axis AXIS_FOLD_ARM in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Warning: Missing l10n for axis AXIS_EXPAND_ARM in TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet
Error: Invalid mod name 'TFSG_CAT_DollyScraper (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: TFSG_CAT_DollyScraper
Error: Invalid mod name 'TFSG_DESERT_CAMO_PACK_dézip_me'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: TFSG_FORESTY_TRAILER_DESERT_CAMO
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod TFSG_FORESTY_TRAILER_DESERT_CAMO to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: TFSG_GOBLIN_DESERT_CAMO
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod TFSG_GOBLIN_DESERT_CAMO to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: TFSG_LTF1060_ERNE
Load mod: TheMonsterChipser
Load mod: TheMonsterChipserDeichsel
Error: Invalid mod name 'The_River_Po_by_Vaszics_1.7_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Thunder_Creek_Fuel_Trailer
Load mod: Tipper_GraveDigger_A
Load mod: Tipper_GraveDigger_B
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Blue
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Green
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Purple
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Red
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Blue
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Green
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Purple
Load mod: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Red
Load mod: Tipper_SonUvaDigger_A
Load mod: Tipper_SonUvaDigger_B
Load mod: TMP_Agroliner_402_AW
Load mod: TMP_Agroliner_SRB35_AW
Load mod: TMP_Komatsu_575A
Load mod: TMP_ManTGAForestAW
Warning: Missing l10n for button Warn in TMP_ManTGAForestAW
Warning: Missing l10n for button Giro in TMP_ManTGAForestAW
Load mod: TMP_MAN_TGA_8x6_Jenz
Load mod: TMP_Man_TGA_Container_AW
Load mod: TMP_MAN_TGS_8x4_AW
Load mod: TMP_MAN_TGS_WoodForest_AW
Load mod: TMP_TR438Log_AW
Error: Invalid mod name 'Trailer.V.1.1_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Trailer_Les_convois_de_extreme
Error: Invalid mod name 'Trailer_plataforma_ual (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Trailer_plataforma_ual
Load mod: Trailer_plataforma_ual_ModLandNet
Load mod: Trailer_plataforma_ual_ModLandNet_2
Load mod: Trailer_plataforma_ual_v12_ModLandNet
Load mod: transportable_PressureWasher_LS15
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod transportable_PressureWasher_LS15 to use it in multiplayer.
Error: Invalid mod name 'Truck for the map mining_construction_economy_V2_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Truck_les_routiers_extremes
Load mod: Truck_Mack_Rawhide_ModLandNet
Load mod: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Blue
Load mod: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Green
Load mod: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Purple
Load mod: Truck_Peterbilt_GD_Flames
Load mod: Truck_Peterbilt_SuD_Flames
Load mod: twinsteermine
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod twinsteermine to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: UnimogU1200_U1600
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod UnimogU1200_U1600 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: UnimogU1200_U1600_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UnimogU1200_U1600_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UnimogU1200_U1600_ModLandNet
Load mod: Unimog_U400_WB
Load mod: Unpack_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Unpack_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Unpack_ModLandNet
Load mod: unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod unzip
Error: Invalid mod name 'UNZIP_-_ME_-_Pack_AW_Jenkinson_ModLandNet'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: UNZIP_FS15_CountyLineV11_ModLandNet
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UNZIP_FS15_CountyLineV11_ModLandNet/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UNZIP_FS15_CountyLineV11_ModLandNet
Load mod: Unzip_me
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Unzip_me/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Unzip_me
Error: Invalid mod name 'unzip_me_pls-1'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Unzip_Westbridge_Hills_II_V4.0.4'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: US_Trailer_2
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod US_Trailer_2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: US_Trailer_BD
Load mod: ValleyEastUSA
Load mod: Vario1200_Sunflower
Load mod: Volvo_A25C
Load mod: Waage
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Waage/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Waage
Load mod: Westbridge_Hills_Map
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Westbridge_Hills_Map
Load mod: Wheelforks
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Wheelforks to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Wheelloder_s_White_Volvo_180Fv3
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Wheelloder_s_White_Volvo_180Fv3/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Wheelloder_s_White_Volvo_180Fv3
Load mod: White_Volvo_180Fv1
Load mod: Wilson36ftTender_terrances
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Wilson36ftTender_terrances to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: Winde
Error: Invalid mod name 'Wolf'sCustomSemiTruck'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button START_LIFT in Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button START_BALEMASTER in Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button STOP_BALEMASTER in Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button STARTCLEAN_BALEMASTER in Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Warning: Missing l10n for button STOPCLEAN_BALEMASTER in Woodmeadow_Snow_V1_1
Load mod: XT2268_kipper
Load mod: Zil_pack5577_ModLandNet
Load mod: ZZZ_ChoppedStraw
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod ZZZ_ChoppedStraw to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: ZZZ_Date_and_Time
Load mod: ZZZ_fastForward
Load mod: ZZZ_multiFruit
Load mod: ZZZ_multiMowing
Load mod: ZZZ_multiSprayer
Load mod: ZZZ_Odometer
Load mod: zzz_SpeedControl
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/map_preview.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing1.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
Error: D3D9BaseTexture::init: Creation of texture with checked formats failed
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing1.png'.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing2.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing2.png'.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing3.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing3.png'.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing1.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing1.png'.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing2.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing2.png'.
Warning (compatibility): Texture C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing3.png width or height doesn't equal 2^n.
..\..\..\src\base\3d\d3d9\D3D9BaseTexture.cpp(152)Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Heart_Land_ModLandNet/sampleModMap_briefing3.png'.
Register vehicle type: pdlc_goldPack.tatra
Register vehicle type: pdlc_goldPack.sowingMachine_animated_randomMove
-- Loaded 64erFix for FruitTypes by Marhu --
-- Loaded 64erFix for FillTypes by RC-Devil --
-- Loaded MultiVitamin128 for Giants Fruit/FillTypes limitations. by VitaminC
-- MultiVitamin128 für Giants Frucht/FillTypen Begrenzung erfolgreich geladen. by VitaminC
Register vehicle type: ABSCHLEPPSTANGE.abschleppstange
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0))
Register vehicle type: Acros_590.Acros590Plus
Register vehicle type: Acros_590.PowerStream700
Register vehicle type: Agromet_Z211_2.Agromet_Z211_2
Register vehicle type: AKSH_7_2_V2.aksh
Register vehicle type: Amazone_pantera_cri_ModLandNet.knight2050Vista
register fruit type: soybean
Script WaterMod v3.1.5 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
doorTrigger
Register fruit type: woodChips on: ...
Script SchweineZucht v3.2.7 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/FabrikScript.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/LiveTicker.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/MapSiloBand.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/WoolPaletteCollector.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/boardPallet.lua'.
Script boardPallet v3.0.1-107a by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/moonshinepallet.lua'.
Script moonshinepallet v3.0.1-107a by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/tomatePallet.lua'.
Script tomatePallet v3.0.1-107a by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/MischStation.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/zugschranke.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/WaterFillTrigger.lua'.
Script SchweineZucht v5.0.0-107 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script ViehMarkt v2.0.0-95b by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script WaterMod v3.4.0-47 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/MapRepairFunctions.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//American_Outback_ModLandNet/map/scripte/FermentingSilo.lua'.
Register vehicle type: argosygrain_ModLandNet.ArgosyGrain
Register vehicle type: AussieTri.Lusty EMS Dolly
Register vehicle type: a_04_kps4_zp8.ZP8
Register vehicle type: a_05_Fork_with_grapple.Juraccessoirefl
Register vehicle type: b2_KPR_9_1_kosilka.KPR_9_1
Register vehicle type: Baling_Krone_Ballengigant_Trailer.KroneBallengigant2015
Script loaded: Bankofhagenstedt Version 2.13 - Copyright (c) MX11
Register vehicle type: BcbuhlermoddingFLD120public_ModLandNet.FLDTandem
Register vehicle type: BcbuhlermoddingFLD120public_ModLandNet.FLD
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0))
Register vehicle type: Belarus_3522.MTZ-3522
Register vehicle type: Belarus_3522.fendtWeight
Register vehicle type: Belarus_weight_450kg.fuqs_500kg_concreteWeight
Register vehicle type: Bestlog_PLL_1_1.cultisoil
Register vehicle type: Bitrem_ModLandNet.Bitrem
Register vehicle type: bruks_un.bruksun
Register vehicle type: Bumper_16x8.bumper16
Register vehicle type: C60.S60
FruitType registered: chaff
Register filltype: seeds2
Script PalettenSammler v3.0.1-107a by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register filltype: H-Milch/UHT milk
FruitType registered: beetPulp
FruitType registered: steamedPotato
FruitType registered: washedPotato
Register fruit type: liquidManure
Register fruit type: manure
doorTrigger loaded
Register fruit type: for Greenhouse:
Script LammZucht v5.0.0-107 by RC-Devil/Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
*** ChoppedStraw fruittypes registered!
Script FruitSiloBand v1.0.1 by Mannie313, TracMax loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
......LOADING INTERNAL SOUND SCRIPT BY RIVALBOMB......
Register vehicle type: CATCT660_LogTruck.CAT
Register vehicle type: CATct660_v3_ModLandNet.CAT
specialization beleuchtung v3 by Sven777b
Register vehicle type: CAT_773E.TGX
Register vehicle type: Cat_980H_AWS_15.Cat980H_AWS
Register vehicle type: CAT_994F.Cat994F
Register vehicle type: Cat_Bulk_Liquids_15.BulkLiquids
Register vehicle type: Cat_CT660_RJKFINAL_ModLandNet.CAT
Register vehicle type: Cat_DollySig_15.Dolly
Register vehicle type: Cat_Flatbed_15.Cat_Flatbed
Register vehicle type: Cat_Kenworth_15.Cat_K100
Register vehicle type: Cat_Kenworth_Black_Fix_ModLandNet.Cat_K100
Register vehicle type: Cat_SemiTrailer_A_15.CatTrailer
Register vehicle type: Cat_SemiTrailer_B_15.CatTrailer
Register vehicle type: CCT12.CCT
cheats Mod (Muliti Frucht) by The Farmer has loaded!
cheats Mod part:money has loaded!
cheats Mod part:egg has loaded!
cheats Mod part:farmsilo has loaded!
Register vehicle type: chevy2008.chevy2008
Error: loading xml I18N item, missing 'en' or global value of attribute 'modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0).functions.function(0)'
Error: loading xml I18N item, missing 'en' or global value of attribute 'modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(1).functions.function(0)'
Error: loading xml I18N item, missing 'en' or global value of attribute 'modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2).name'
Error: loading xml I18N item, missing 'en' or global value of attribute 'modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2).price'
Error: loading xml I18N item, missing 'en' or global value of attribute 'modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2).xmlFilename'
Warning: missing dailyUpkeep value in store item modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2)
Warning: missing category value in store item modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2)
Register vehicle type: CustomPeterbilt388.Peterbilt_388_flattop
Register vehicle type: Dakota_48ft_Spread.tipper
increaseRPMWhileTipping is already exsit. Stop register from Mod: 'deutzfahr7250Warrior_V6_ModLandNet' now!
Register vehicle type: deutzfahr7250Warrior_V6_ModLandNet.Warrior
Register vehicle type: deutzfahr7250Warrior_V6_ModLandNet.BuyableTwinWheels
Register vehicle type: deutzfahr7250Warrior_V6_ModLandNet.AgriBumper
Register vehicle type: Dezeure_TRIDEM_FraBel_Ls_Modding_FS15.manureDezeure
Register vehicle type: Dodge_Ram_long_ModLandNet.Dodge_Ram
Register vehicle type: Dodge_W350_Dually_Bed.DodgeFirstGen
Register vehicle type: Dodge_W350_Dump_Truck.DodgeFirstGen
Register vehicle type: Dodge_W350_Dump_Tuck.DodgeFirstGen
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(1))
Register vehicle type: Donpun.sk_5m_niva
Register vehicle type: DON_1500.don1500
Register vehicle type: DON_1500.caseIH3020Cutter
Register vehicle type: DON_1500.Cochet
Register fruit type: tomate a part of tomate Greenhouse placeable:
Register fruit type: limon a part of limon Greenhouse placeable:
Register fruit type: lettuce a part of lettuce Greenhouse placeable:
Register fruit type: redcabbage a part of redcabbage Greenhouse placeable:
Register fruit type: shroom a part of shroom Greenhouse placeable:
Register fruit type: flower a part of flower Greenhouse placeable:
Register vehicle type: DT175R_Fsmody_ru.DT75
Register vehicle type: EagerBeaverlogtrailer.EagerBeaver
Register vehicle type: East_Framless_End_Dump.tipper
Register vehicle type: Enisei1200RM.Enisei
Register vehicle type: Euro_Tiger_XL_V8_ModLandNet.RopaEuroTiger_V8_3_XL
Register vehicle type: Euro_Tiger_XL_V8_ModLandNet.Ropa_PR_XL
Register vehicle type: Euro_Tiger_XL_V8_ModLandNet.Ropa_PR_XL_trailer
Register vehicle type: f250v1.ford
Register vehicle type: farmerbuilt.farmerbuilt
Register vehicle type: Faymonville.Faymonville
Register vehicle type: Felling30FT.EagerBeaver
Register vehicle type: Flatbed_Trailer_40FT.gooseneck28
Register vehicle type: flattopwood.flattop_Gray_Black
Register vehicle type: FLD120fert_ModLandNet.FLDTandem
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(1))
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(2))
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(3))
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(4))
Warning: shop description type 'machineType' is deprecated. Please use 'category' instead! (modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(5))
Register vehicle type: Fliegl_Animal_Transport_Pack.MANTGS_AT
Register vehicle type: Fliegl_Animal_Transport_Pack.FlieglAT
Register vehicle type: Fliegl_Timber_Runner_AL.Fliegl_AL
Register vehicle type: Fliegl_Universal_Semi_Trailer_v1_4_1.UniSemi
Register vehicle type: FN_1_2.FConveyor
Script loaded: FollowMe.lua (v2.0.6)
Register vehicle type: Ford_F450.FordF350
Register vehicle type: Forestry_CSAL_Fliegl_Crusher_Big.Fliegl_Crusher
Register vehicle type: Forestry_CSAL_JENZ_Chipper.Jenz_Crusher
Register vehicle type: Forestry_CSAL_Ponsee.woodHarvesterCSAL
Register vehicle type: freightliner.freightliner
Register vehicle type: FreightlinerFLB.FreightlinerFLB
Register vehicle type: FreightlinerFld120.Freightliner
Register vehicle type: FreightlinerFLD120.Freightliner
Error: duplicate store item C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FreightlinerFLD120/Freightliner.xml in modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0)
Register vehicle type: FreightLinerFLDPack.FLDTandem
Register vehicle type: FreightLinerFLDPack.FLD
Register vehicle type: Freightliner_Dump.man8x8
Register vehicle type: FrightlinerCascadiaterrances.Freightliner_Cascadia
Register vehicle type: FrightlinerCascadia_ModLandNet.Freightliner_Cascadia
Register vehicle type: frl_001290_PKU_0_8.KUN
Register vehicle type: FS15_Acros530.Acros_530
Register vehicle type: FS15_Acros530.PowerStream700
Register vehicle type: FS15_amazonePantera.amzonePantera
Register vehicle type: FS15_American_feedtrailer.feedsTrailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_Backa.ROU6
Register vehicle type: FS15_Cat_725A_Solid_Manure_V1.Cat725_Solid
Register vehicle type: FS15_Cat_725A_Tanker_V1.Cat725_Water
Register vehicle type: FS15_Cat_725_Dump_V1.Cat725_Dump
Register vehicle type: FS15_CAT_CT660_ModLandNet.Cat_Ct660
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.GueldnerG40FL
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.tractor_animatedSteering
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.selfPropelledForageWagon
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.ManureSpreaderPlaneMover
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.DLCBaleloader
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.FahrAPNBaler
Register vehicle type: FS15_ClassicsPack.attachableCombine_fix
doorTrigger loaded
Script pigZucht v5.0.0-107 by Marhu/812farmer loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script cowZucht v5.0.0-107 by Marhu/812farmer loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script FarmSilo v1.0.1-187 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register vehicle type: FS15_Curtain_Trailer_ModLandNet.Curtain_Trailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_DominionTrailer_V2.Dominion_Trailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_DT75_MP.DT75MP
Register vehicle type: FS15_flieglDPW180_3RockyM.Fliegl_DPW_180_MW_Edition
Register vehicle type: FS15_flieglDPW180_3RockyM.Fliegl_DPW_150_MW_Edition
Register vehicle type: FS15_Freightliner_Coronado_ModLandNet.Freightliner
Register vehicle type: FS15_GKB_8527.GKB
Register vehicle type: FS15_GMC_DumpTruck_V1.GMC
Register vehicle type: FS15_GMC_FertTruck_V1.Gmc_Fertilizer
Register vehicle type: FS15_GMC_TowBed_V1.Gmc_Towbed
Register vehicle type: FS15_GMC_Trailer.GMC
Register vehicle type: FS15_JD9560RT.JD9560RT
Register vehicle type: FS15_John_Deere_DB120.JDDB90
Register vehicle type: FS15_KIR_1_5M.KUR
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ257.KrAZ257
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ258.KrAZ258B
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ6130C4.KrAZ6130C4
Loaded: register
register fill type: concrete
register fill type: sand
register fill type: gravel
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ6233R6.KrAZ6233R6
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ6446.KrAZ6446
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.9523
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.93571
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.TankMilk
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.manureTank
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.svinovoz
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.fura
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.uralst
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.DNESTR_f
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.TZ22
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers.9990
Loaded: register
register fill type: cement
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers_Cementovoz.cementovoz
register fill type: concrete_slabs
Register vehicle type: FS15_KrAZ_Trailers_Panelevoz.panelevoz
Register vehicle type: FS15_KW_T800_Custom_ModLandNet.Kenworth_Mega
Register vehicle type: FS15_Liebherr_HS875HD_crawler.Liebherr
Register vehicle type: FS15_Mack_Daycab_ModLandNet.Mack_Daycab
Register vehicle type: FS15_Moving_Trailers_Ramp.Moving_Trailer
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_MTZ1025_PKU/shared/VariableBodyEvent.lua'.
Register vehicle type: FS15_MTZ1025_PKU.MTZ1025
Register vehicle type: FS15_newHollandCR_Pack.NHCR
Register vehicle type: FS15_newHollandCR_Pack.TAMTrailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_newHollandCR_Pack.TAMTrailerLEGUAN
register fruit type: oat
register fruit type: sorghum
AllInOneSilo loaded
Script boardPallet v3.0.1-107a by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register vehicle type: FS15_PIM20_ROU6.PIM20
Register vehicle type: FS15_PIM20_ROU6.ROU6
Register vehicle type: FS15_PJGooseneckPack.pjgooseneck
Register vehicle type: FS15_RWTdolly.RWTDolly
Register vehicle type: FS15_RWTtri350BT.RWT
Register vehicle type: FS15_semiforbig.flatbedTrailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_semiforround.flatbedTrailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_Shipping_Container.Freight_Chassie
Register vehicle type: FS15_Shipping_Container.Freight_Trailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_SZT36.SZT
Register vehicle type: FS15_T150.T150
Register vehicle type: FS15_T54_by_Adsumus.T54
Register vehicle type: FS15_T70.T70C
Register vehicle type: FS15_T70C.T70C
Register vehicle type: FS15_T70CM.T70C
Register vehicle type: FS15_T74.T74
Register vehicle type: FS15_TrailTechV2.TrailTechCT3200
Register vehicle type: FS15_TrailTechV2.TrailTechCT220TT
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.UAZ469
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.UAZ3741
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.pricep
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.cisternamilkwater
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.pricepProducts
Register vehicle type: FS15_UAZ_Trailers_Pack.pricepRiba
Register vehicle type: FS15_UM_Belt_Trailers.trailer
Register vehicle type: FS15_Vector410_byMadDog.Vector410
Register vehicle type: FS15_VT150.VT_150
Register vehicle type: fs15_yenisei_1200.ENISEI_1200
Register vehicle type: FS2015_HTZ_181_NO_OTVAL.htz_181
Register vehicle type: FS2015_spc4.spc4
Register vehicle type: FS2015_spc6.spc6
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.iClixtar
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarService
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarPlateauUAL
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarFliegl
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarTimber
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarAnimal
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarPeecon
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack.clixtarTank
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.iClixtar
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarService
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarPlateauUAL
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarFliegl
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarTimber
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarAnimal
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarPeecon
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet.clixtarTank
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.iClixtar
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarService
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarPlateauUAL
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarFliegl
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarTimber
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarAnimal
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarPeecon
Register vehicle type: FSM_Iveco_Clixtar_Pack_ModLandNet_2.clixtarTank
Register vehicle type: FSM_TheBeast.theBeastFSM
Register vehicle type: FS_15_BELARUS3022_DC1.MTZ-3022.DC1
Register vehicle type: FS_15_BELARUS3022_DC1.fendtWeight
Register vehicle type: FTmodding_Caterpillar_773G.773
Register vehicle type: Gabel_Kurz_CAT.dynamicMountAttacherImplement
Register vehicle type: Gabel_Lang_CAT.dynamicMountAttacherImplement
Register vehicle type: General_Lee.Charger_RT
Register vehicle type: Green_Goblin_FS15.Green_Goblin
Register vehicle type: Green_Goblin_WD.Green_Goblin
Register vehicle type: G_Belarus1221_4.belarus1221_4
Register vehicle type: G_Belarus1221_4.Frontloader
Register vehicle type: HayesClipperPack.1974HayesClipper
---Script loaded: HiredHelperUnlimited by HappyLooser---
Register vehicle type: Hummer.PickUpService
Register vehicle type: IHSemi.IHSemiII
Register vehicle type: IHSemi.IHgrain
Register vehicle type: International_1979_ModLandNet.International
Error: Vehicle types unknown specialization ITRunnerVehicleTransport1_3.pdlc_itRunnerPack.hookLiftContainer
Register vehicle type: ITRunner_Forstedition_ModLandNet.Transp_Maderero_ITRunner
Register vehicle type: ITRunner_Forstedition_ModLandNet.Trans_Maderero_ITRunner_kurz
Register vehicle type: ITRunner_Forstedition_ModLandNet.Madererogrua_ITRunner
Register vehicle type: ITRunner_Forstedition_ModLandNet.Madererogrua_ITRunner_beidseitig
Register vehicle type: JD548H.JD548H
Register vehicle type: jdtrackloader.jdtrackloader
Register vehicle type: JD_DB_40.jddb40
Register vehicle type: JohnDeere_4730_Sprayer_V2.amzonePantera
Register vehicle type: Kaercher_Mobile_HPW.kaercher_washTrailer
Register vehicle type: Kemper_cutter2020_v2_ModLandNet.kemper2020
Register vehicle type: KenworthK100CabOver_ModLandNet_1.KenworthK100CabOver
Register vehicle type: Kenworth_440_Dump.man8x8
Register vehicle type: KENWORTH_W900B_ModLandNet.KENWORTH_W900B
Register vehicle type: Kenworth_w900LFT.w900
Register vehicle type: KLEINE_Harvester_Pack_ModLandNet.grimmeMaxtron620
Register vehicle type: KLEINE_Harvester_Pack_ModLandNet.grimmeTectron415
--- loading GasStationExtended LS15 by tobiasgo ---
Script SchweineZucht v4.1.0-69 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script ViehMarkt v1.0.0-73b by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.Kotte_Universal_MAN
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.kotteUniversal
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.kotteUniversalSemi
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.kotteUniversalsmall
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.kotteUniversalmini
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.mobile_storageTank
Register vehicle type: Kotte_Universal_Pack.kotteUniversalTank
Register vehicle type: Kran_Hebegestell2.test
Register vehicle type: KroneBigM500.Krone
Register vehicle type: Krone_Big_M500_Eagle355th.kronebig500m
Register vehicle type: KTS_WoodClaw.Log_Skidder
Register vehicle type: LantmanenFSGodzilla.Godzilla
Register vehicle type: Laumetris_KLL_4.Laumetris
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Lawn_Care_Map_Snow/map/models/WoodMill/FabrikScript.lua'.
Register vehicle type: lexion795_ModLandNet.claasLexion780TT
Register vehicle type: lexion795_ModLandNet.claasVario1200
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//LoaderBucket/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua'.
Register vehicle type: LoaderBucket.plowshovel
Register vehicle type: LOAD_JCB536_70.JCB536_70
Register vehicle type: LogTrailer.Arctic_Log
Register vehicle type: Lowboy.Lowboy
Register vehicle type: Low_Loader_GalTrailer_USA.gondola_truck_usa
Register vehicle type: LS15_JD2720.2720
Register vehicle type: LS15_JD748_v1_1.JD748H
Register vehicle type: ls15_Peterbilt_ModLandNet.peterbilt
Register vehicle type: mackbmodel.International
Register vehicle type: MackB_FlatBed.63Mack
Register vehicle type: mackTitanLogger.mack
Register vehicle type: mac_complete.tipper
Register vehicle type: MAC_Dump.MAC_Dump
Register vehicle type: Mac_sidekitORG.macflatbed
Register vehicle type: mac_sidekit_lift.macflatbed
Register vehicle type: MAC_Smoothside_v1_ModLandNet.tipper
Map: Buyable Objects(Buyable) v3.1 by Bluebaby210 loaded!
Map: Buyable Objects(Icon) v3.1 by Bluebaby210 loaded!
Map: Buyable Objects(Master) v3.1 by Bluebaby210 loaded!
register fruit type: luzerne
register fruit type: klee
register fruit type: sunflower
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//MAPOFJamesTownKansas/map/models/buildings/SchweineMast/RegFillTypes.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//MAPOFJamesTownKansas/map/models/buildings/SchweineMast/SchweineZucht.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//MAPOFJamesTownKansas/script/timeControlledslidingGate.lua'.
Register vehicle type: MarshallBaleTrailerGreen.BC/36
doorTrigger
register fruit type: oat
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//MidWest_Family_Farms_V2_2/map/FillPlanes/fillPlane_oat'.
register fill type: stone
register fill type: limestone
register fill type: concreteslabs
register fill type: coal
register fill type: washedgravel
register fill type: boardwood
register fill type: fuel
register fill type: Asphalt
register fill type: tailings
register fill type: toutvenant
register fill type: tar
register fill type: soil
register fill type: recycled
register fill type: humus
register fill type: stone
register fill type: limestone
register fill type: concreteslabs
register fill type: coal
Register vehicle type: Misc_StepDeck_Fertilizer.stepdeck
Map: Mix Feeder v1.0 by Bluebaby210 loaded!
Register Variable: BaseMission.mboBuyListener
Register vehicle type: Modulebuilder.tipper
C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//MoneyModLS15/LS15Money.lua:49: attempt to index global 'LS15MoneyEvent' (a nil value)
--- MoneyCheat v1.0 by Silas770
BaleToManure v1.0 by rafftnix loaded
Script FermentingSilo v1.4.0-34 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
PalletToCompost v1.0 by pinguar loaded This automatic transfer of the compost pallet to your compost storage
Register fruit type: beer a part of brewery:
-- MultiVitamin128 für Giants Frucht/FillTypen Begrenzung erfolgreich geladen. by VitaminC
Register filltype: washedPotato a part of potatoWasher
Script AllInOneSilo v2.1.6-94b by Marhu is a wanker by fsuk loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script LammZucht v5.0.0-107 by RC-Devil/Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script HaseZucht v5.0.0-107 by RC-Devil/Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
BaleToManure v1.0 by rafftnix loaded
Script FermentingSilo v1.4.0-34 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
PalletToCompost v1.0 by pinguar loaded This automatic transfer of the compost pallet to your compost storage
Register fruit type: beer a part of brewery:
Script AllInOneSilo v2.1.6-94b by Marhu is a wanker by fsuk loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Script HaseZucht v5.0.0-107 by RC-Devil/Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Map: Zugschranke geladen
Register vehicle type: NOS_UR_V3.PickUpService
register joint type: HookJoint
Register vehicle type: OHV_Unimog2450_8x8_HKL.unimog2450
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ombu_Carreton_Black/scripts/objectAttacher.lua'.
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ombu_Carreton_Black/scripts/jackstand.lua'.
Register vehicle type: Ombu_Carreton_Black.POCHYH
Register vehicle type: PeterBiltTrailer.Bandit_Trailer
Register vehicle type: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Black.man8x8
Register vehicle type: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Green.man8x8
Register vehicle type: Peterbilt_384_Dump_Purple.man8x8
Register vehicle type: Peterbilt_v25.beifahrer
Error: Not all prerequisites of specialization indoorHud are fulfilled
Register vehicle type: PickUp_Sheriff_ModLandNet.PickUpSheriff
Register vehicle type: pittslb35BlackTM.pittslb35
Register vehicle type: PJ_Pack.pjgooseneck
Warning: missing category value in store item modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0)
Loaded: PlayerCamera
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//PlowingMap/scripts/lmsPlaceable.lua'.
Register vehicle type: quadaxletrailerwoodpanel.Livestock Trailer
Register vehicle type: Radladerschaufel_XXL_V1.Radladerschaufel
Register vehicle type: Rebel_Pete_388.Peterbilt_388_flattop
Script SchweineZucht v3.2.7 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register vehicle type: Remorque_Williams_Modifier_By_KevinGaming60_ModLandNet.IFLM126
Register vehicle type: Remorque_Williams_Modifier_By_KevinGaming60_ModLandNet.IFLM186
FruitType registered: compost_soil
register fruit type: liquidManure
Script SchweineZucht v3.3.0-20 by Marhu loaded! Support on http://marhu.net
Register vehicle type: Ropa_Keiler.SE260
Register vehicle type: Rubber_Duck_MACK_ModLandNet.Mack
Register vehicle type: Scania_R730_EA_ModLandNet.ScaniaR730EA
Register vehicle type: secgensrwv_5.dodge
Register vehicle type: SHILJA_PLATFORM.TransportPlatform
Script loaded: showtime.lua (v2.0)
Register vehicle type: SigaDuo.SigaDuo
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//SkidsteerSnowBlower/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua'.
Register vehicle type: SkidsteerSnowBlower.snowblower
Register vehicle type: smallUtilityTrailer.BaleTrailer
Register vehicle type: TA77.transam
Register vehicle type: TEREX_RT_130_ModLandNet.TEREX-RT-130
Warning: missing dailyUpkeep value in store item modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(0)
register fruit type: dirt
Register vehicle type: TFSG_CAT_DollyScraper.Scraper
Register vehicle type: TFSG_GOBLIN_DESERT_CAMO.Green_Goblin
Register vehicle type: TFSG_LTF1060_ERNE.LTF1060
Error: Not all prerequisites of specialization trailer are fulfilled
Error: Not all prerequisites of specialization trailer are fulfilled
Register vehicle type: Thunder_Creek_Fuel_Trailer.tce_fuelTrailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_GraveDigger_A.aussietipper1
Register vehicle type: Tipper_GraveDigger_B.aussietipper4
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Blue.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Green.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Purple.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_A_Red.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Blue.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Green.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Purple.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_PupTrailer_B_Red.trailer
Register vehicle type: Tipper_SonUvaDigger_A.aussietipper1
Register vehicle type: Tipper_SonUvaDigger_B.aussietipper4
Register vehicle type: TMP_Agroliner_402_AW.Agroliner_402
Register vehicle type: TMP_Agroliner_SRB35_AW.agro
register fruit type: dirt
Register vehicle type: TMP_Komatsu_575A.KomatsuDozer
Register vehicle type: TMP_ManTGAForestAW.truck
Register vehicle type: TMP_MAN_TGA_8x6_Jenz.ManJenzAW
Register vehicle type: TMP_Man_TGA_Container_AW.truck
Register vehicle type: TMP_Man_TGA_Container_AW.cont
Register vehicle type: TMP_MAN_TGS_8x4_AW.truck
Register vehicle type: TMP_MAN_TGS_WoodForest_AW.truck
Register vehicle type: TMP_MAN_TGS_WoodForest_AW.trailer
Register vehicle type: Trailer_Les_convois_de_extreme.trailers
Register vehicle type: Trailer_plataforma_ual.UniSemi
Register vehicle type: Trailer_plataforma_ual_ModLandNet.UniSemi
Register vehicle type: Trailer_plataforma_ual_ModLandNet_2.UniSemi
Register vehicle type: Trailer_plataforma_ual_v12_ModLandNet.UniSemi
Register vehicle type: transportable_PressureWasher_LS15.Transp_Eicher_HD_Reiniger
Register vehicle type: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Blue.379dumper
Register vehicle type: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Green.379dumper
Register vehicle type: Truck_Peterbilt_DumpTeam_Purple.379dumper
Register vehicle type: UnimogU1200_U1600.bm_unimogU1600
Register vehicle type: UnimogU1200_U1600.bm_unimogU1200
Register vehicle type: UnimogU1200_U1600.concreteWeightUnimog
Register vehicle type: US_Trailer_BD.UALTrailer
Register vehicle type: Vario1200_Sunflower.Vario1200
Register vehicle type: Volvo_A25C.Volvo
Register vehicle type: White_Volvo_180Fv1.wheelLoader
Register vehicle type: White_Volvo_180Fv1.FrontloaderJoint
Register vehicle type: White_Volvo_180Fv1.Woodgrinder
Warning: missing dailyUpkeep value in store item modDesc.storeItems.storeItem(4)
Register vehicle type: Wilson36ftTender_terrances.Wilson
Register vehicle type: Winde.Seilwinde
Register fruit type: lettuce a part of the Salad Factory:
Register fruit type: seeds2 on:
Register filltype: washedPotato a part of potatoWasher placeable
Register filltype: steamedPotato a part of potatoSteamer placeable
Register filltype: pigForage a part of pigForageMaster placeable
Register vehicle type: XT2268_kipper.XT2268_kipper
Register vehicle type: Zil_pack5577_ModLandNet.Zil
Register vehicle type: Zil_pack5577_ModLandNet.GKB
loading Date/Time Mod by adcrafter27
register fruitType: weed (multiSpray/herbicide mod by upsidedown)
Warning: Loading file with invalid case 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Dream_Land1_ModLandNet/huds/choppedStraw.dds'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods/CAT_DollyScraper/HUD/dirt.dds'.
dataS/cameraPath01.i3d (0.16 ms)
dataS/cameraPath02.i3d (0.18 ms)
dataS/cameraPath03.i3d (0.21 ms)
Error: Render device Error: Unknown.
data/sky/sky_day_night.i3d (144.91 ms)
data/sky/rain.i3d (32.39 ms)
data/sky/hail.i3d (16.86 ms)
data/sky/dust.i3d (23.53 ms)
American Heart Land: Register Fill type: pig, beef, chicken2,
Error: Render device Error: Unknown.
Edit don_apple: converted log.txt into Spoiler for better thread readability.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would remove this zip:

Code: Select all

Load mod: all_mods_download
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/leecr/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//all_mods_download/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod all_mods_download
Rename this mod to "man_tgs_41480_forest" without quotes:

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name '16833-man-tgs-41480-forest'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
There is a ton of errors, what I would do, is remove all mods and then place in one mod one at a time to see if a mod is screwing up your game. Also, it is recommended to have only one mod map in your mods folder.

How to post your log.txt
steventot

Post by steventot »

• Model/Object: Tractor/Plough
• Issue: Keep ploughing even though the plough is not lowered (no mods installed)
• Single- or Multiplayer: Training/SP haven't tried elsewhere (no mods, vanilla game)
• Steps to reproduce: Attach plough rise while moving and it keeps working even though its not lowered, see video below. Have not tried to reproduce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9nWYyYz7t4