[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Soles2023

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by Soles2023 »

gowezy wrote:I have farming simulator 15 for the Xbox 360 and all 4 of the silos at the biogas plant say they have 1% left in them yet they have no silo in them how can I fix this?
This has been a bug since the released, it does it on all platforms, should not an issue, you will still get the option to dump more chaff into the silo and start making silage agian. You might get the message you cannot dump here just keep moving the trailer around you should get the option to unload. Hope this helps.
XB1/PC
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

gowezy wrote:I have farming simulator 15 for the Xbox 360 and all 4 of the silos at the biogas plant say they have 1% left in them yet they have no silo in them how can I fix this?
that's been an ongoing problem on all platforms. On PC you have to reset it in xml files. I don't think there's a way on console.
gowezy

Post by gowezy »

Thanks I will try that
rammi

Post by rammi »

- Vehicle/Object: -
- Console: PS3
- Bug/Problem: no sound at all
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single
- Happens if I do: when I start the game, there is no sound at all. Sounds worked fine at first but disappeared after about 1 month of playing. Re-installing the game won't help.
Adamdoyle87

Post by Adamdoyle87 »

Xbox one bug

•game freezes/glitches then crashes and you loose all your work, this happens on a daily basis now.
JAKK1965

Post by JAKK1965 »

Silage Silos report as containing silage, nothing you try will empty them
JAKK1965

Post by JAKK1965 »

hay bales , round or square mysteriosly fall through the wall of sheds when stacking them....., Invisible forces cause bales to topple over as you WALK buy them , trees that are cut mysteriously remain standing , even after ramming them with a front end loader at full speed , invisible vehicles wreck you on a seemingly empty road, seriously just driving along and my tractor leaps into the air....LOL overall a very realistic simulator
spenkymengaming

Post by spenkymengaming »

farming simulator 2015 on Ps4 Tree bug Multiplayer

me and a friend are playing a lot farming simulator 2015 on the ps4 bud when whe are working on the tree there is al ways 1 tree that you can not see bud is there i have some screenshot bud i dont no how to post them in to here can you guys fix it ?
Last edited by spenkymengaming on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

spenkymengaming wrote:farming simulator 2015 on Ps4 Tree bug Multiplayer

me and a friend are playing a lot farming simulator 2015 on the ps4 bud when whe are working on the tree there is al ways 1 tree that you can not see bud is there i have some screenshot bud i dont no how to post them in to here can you guys fix it ?
Sorry, but there are no more updates towards Farming Simulator 15, hence they are working on Farming Simulator 17. :smileynew:

I would check if you have updated your game to latest updates and fixes.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
thampton50

Post by thampton50 »

Hello , PS4 Players of Farming Simulator 15 Error code CE-34878-0 I have restarted this game 12 times because of this error which states corrupt in save file has anything been done to fix this :sadnew:
smaggies

Post by smaggies »

WHATS THE NEWS, I HAVE PLAYED MANY HOURS ON PS4 FS15, MANY, AND NOW ERRORS!!!!1

BUYING EQUIPMENT AND BANG, LOSE ALL INFO AND START OVER!!!!!

NOW TRYING TO SAVE GAME, f___ !!!!!!! FUGGED LOST GAME , WHAT IS THE NEWS PLEASE FIX IT, FIND MY SAVED INFO, WHO WHERE WHEN !!!!!!!!!!
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

Deutz-Fahr Series 9 lower front lights do not light up when you turn on the lights.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Hi I just looked this thread up and I got scarred to death.... first post on thread 29 May 2015.... hmmm over year on and here we are still no dedicated servers for consoles... Can someone be so polite and update first post so we can actually see whats up without of digging through 20 pages of thread...
Many Thanks
Last edited by Colin_TJ on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

oh reporting bugs and all are we.. ok
one which make every farmer crazy mad...
We CAN'T REMOVE FOLIAGE from map. For example there it is you found that sweet spot to place your yard and shed and there it is... some stupid bush/small tree which can't be cut down neither removed in any way....
Oh right I'm grateful for tools for removing fields/crops and cleaning silage bunkers but can we have a tool which is going be able for example pour concrete ( when you remove field as you want to make yard/farm and grass starts to grow, pouring concrete stops that progress plus give nice texture = clean tidy space )
thx
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
vladmyr73

Post by vladmyr73 »

The cruise control on tractors drops to 2 km / h down to zero. In this case, it is impossible to process the fields with hired workers, because Everything works slowly. Tell me the solution