Construction simulator on Steam

mayoollie

Construction simulator on Steam

Post by mayoollie »

Anyone got it, or played it? Is it any good and are you playing MP games etc?
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
BostonJohnny1226

Re: Construction simulator on Steam

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I have it. Its actually pretty cool, until you reach the point that you're building the same things over and over
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote:I have it. Its actually pretty cool, until you reach the point that you're building the same things over and over
Can you play MP? I am interested in learning to drive a digger.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote:I have it. Its actually pretty cool, until you reach the point that you're building the same things over and over
Yeah Like Bostonjohnny said Its Pretty cool when starting out and there is a lot to do but there is a cap where you start doing same thing's over and over again and one of the controls On the excavator is backwards but can be reversed to match a real excavator controls it cool but you better have a good graphics card when I first got it my card was not big enough so trying to dig with Excavator I got real bad shuttering and if you don't have card turned up to fairly high setting the dirt will not remove correctly when removing it but all bad aside its worth the money to get the fun out of it
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv