Distructorss91

Framing Sim 2017

Post by Distructorss91 »

only key Giants shop end steam shop
danielhawkins

Re: Framing Sim 2017

Post by danielhawkins »

What???
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Distructorss91 wrote:only key Giants shop end steam shop
I have no clue what I just read here. Was this a bad Google Translate glitch or just a poor attempt at a troll?

It has to be, because if I am reading it right, though, the OP is suggesting that we don't get a choice in where to buy the game. Sorry, but I already have my copy through Steam and plan to keep it that way for DLC as well. Fortunately, you have the choice of buying directly through Giants, so what would be the issue with them selling through Steam also? You choose to buy it however you want, and the rest of us can make choices for ourselves as well.

Usually the craziest troll threads I see are over at The Division. This one definitely caught me by surprise LOL.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I think the question is..

I guess he wants to know where he is getting a normal key for farming simulator. And what you will get if you purchase from steam.

Answere : When you purchase on the giants website, you getting an activation serial and a URL where to download it (so actually you getting an acount in the giants store)
Then you enter in that serial key and then you can enter your download page.

If you buy the game from steam. You purchase just the whole game, but the gamekey will already be there and activated as well.

I think that the topic starter just having trouble writing english.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: