having some problems need help

gokarterkid

having some problems need help

Post by gokarterkid »

Hi everyone, I recently installed a mod and have since deleted it however whenever I go to use a vehicle now and press the gas it works but When i let go of the gas the vehicle keeps moving and I can't do anything please help me!!!
JohnDeere318

Re: having some problems need help

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Can you please post your log.txt so that we can see what's going on with your game? (How to post log.txt in my signature.)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Gnasher3i6

Re: having some problems need help

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

gokarterkid wrote:Hi everyone, I recently installed a mod and have since deleted it however whenever I go to use a vehicle now and press the gas it works but When i let go of the gas the vehicle keeps moving and I can't do anything please help me!!!
Chances are the mod has created new key bindings in the "Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\inputBinding.xml"
Lots of mods do this (often without you knowing), It sometimes results in really bad fps if the mod has been removed (or key bindings are conflicting) and the key bindings are still in the inputBinding.xml.
Best thing to do would be to move (backup) or delete this file (the game will create a new one when you start it up)

The drawback with this is you have to setup all the key's/buttons again, But this is easier then trying to delete all the unused key's manually.
UK - PS4/PC Player