Saitek wheel and control panel

Tsikows

Saitek wheel and control panel

Post by Tsikows »

I am curious if anybody has attempted to use the Saitek steering wheel with a Logitech pedal set? Only reason I ask, is because I am looking at getting the wheel and side panel but the pedals are so cheap it seems. I am also interested in incorporating a legitimate clutch pedal with the manual gear box mod. Has anybody attempted this?
W1der

Re: Saitek wheel and control panel

Post by W1der »

As long as the Logitech pedals has its own USB connector I do not se any reason as to why it would not work!? :hmm:

The Saitek pedals may look "cheap" but I think they are OK. However I never really used another set of pedals so I can not do a fair comparison.
I noticed that the surface of the Saitek pedals are a bit "painful", if you are playing without shoes, as it is designed with a rough "pattern" ... (I use electrical tape on them, to make them "smoother") ... *thumbsup*
Also ... there is no way to "adjust" the Saitek pedals ... So I placed them on top of "box" to get the angle I want, to get more precision control with them.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5