Front loader Attachments

farmboy002

Front loader Attachments

Post by farmboy002 »

Is there a front loader attachment to grab say 4 or 6 logs? I don't want to use the big Endloader. I want to use my little John Deere to run my sawmill operation. I have all the other attachments just need one that will grab more the one log at a time. Thanks if you have a link for one... *thumbsup*
swiv93

Re: Front loader Attachments

Post by swiv93 »

can you try the csz mod and use the addapter that attaches to the 3 point link and use the log grab: http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... 1-fs-2015/
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

swiv93 wrote:can you try the csz mod and use the addapter that attaches to the 3 point link and use the log grab: http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... 1-fs-2015/
Thanks...I'll give that a try... *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:This is what your REALLY want: http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... ew-mod-v2/ :D
*thumbsup* That's exactly what I was looking for...Thanks
W1der

Post by W1der »

farmboy002 wrote:Is there a front loader attachment to grab say 4 or 6 logs? I don't want to use the big Endloader. I want to use my little John Deere to run my sawmill operation. I have all the other attachments just need one that will grab more the one log at a time. Thanks if you have a link for one... *thumbsup*
What map is this?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

W1der wrote:
farmboy002 wrote:Is there a front loader attachment to grab say 4 or 6 logs? I don't want to use the big Endloader. I want to use my little John Deere to run my sawmill operation. I have all the other attachments just need one that will grab more the one log at a time. Thanks if you have a link for one... *thumbsup*
What map is this?
MidWest Family Farms v2.2 ......... I made a few changes to the map. There is plenty of room for placeables. I added another BGA that you fill the bunkers with woodchips. And you can now sell mixed feed, Chaff, Forage, Silage at Stinky's Stockyards. And there is a Eagle flying around the map too. The sawmill in the photo is all placeable stuff. I take the wood pallets to be made into stacked pallets, And then I take those stacked pallets to where you sell wool pallets. You get about 9500.00 for each stack of pallets. Then I have two placeable mixers that you dump potato's and beets into and make mixed feed
Image There's only one in this photo but I placed another one right beside it. And then I sell the mixed feed at Stinky's. And if you have this rolloff container just back it up to the mixer and it fills it up. Or you can use a endloader. If you want to check the map out? You can find it on modhub. *thumbsup*
W1der

Post by W1der »

farmboy002 wrote:
W1der wrote:
What map is this?
MidWest Family Farms v2.2 ......... I made a few changes to the map. There is plenty of room for placeables. I added another BGA that you fill the bunkers with woodchips. And you can now sell mixed feed, Chaff, Forage, Silage at Stinky's Stockyards. And there is a Eagle flying around the map too. The sawmill in the photo is all placeable stuff. I take the wood pallets to be made into stacked pallets, And then I take those stacked pallets to where you sell wool pallets. You get about 9500.00 for each stack of pallets. Then I have two placeable mixers that you dump potato's and beets into and make mixed feed
Image There's only one in this photo but I placed another one right beside it. And then I sell the mixed feed at Stinky's. And if you have this rolloff container just back it up to the mixer and it fills it up. Or you can use a endloader. If you want to check the map out? You can find it on modhub. *thumbsup*
I will be getting my new PC in a bout a week ...
Can not wait to try some modded maps on it. (As this basically has been out of the question with my mac).
I like it, when there is room for placeables ... *thumbsup*

Care to provide a link to the map? (feeling lazy today) ... :)
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
W1der

Post by W1der »

Appreciate it ... thanks!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

farmboy002 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:This is what your REALLY want: http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... ew-mod-v2/ :D
*thumbsup* That's exactly what I was looking for...Thanks
Your welcome, anytime! :D

I just downloaded MidWest Family Farms v2.2, haven't tried it out yet, but hope to this week. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt