Baling Equipment

BasicTechTV

Baling Equipment

Post by BasicTechTV »

I have had this question for some time now and it also ties a little into farming sim 17.
Is there a reason why big balers and big bales in general has been removed and has anyone been able to get big balers to work in farming simulator 15? I have tried myself and can seem to get it to work so now i'm wondering if anyone else have the same problem and if it might be a problem in Farming Sim 17 aswell?
Earnest Pea

Re: Baling Equipment

Post by Earnest Pea »

I doubt that big balers have been removed from 17. They haven't shown all the equipment for 17 yet. As for using big bales, I've never had a problem with them.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
BasicTechTV

Post by BasicTechTV »

well by big bales i mean the third in this picture. http://gamesmods.net/uploads/posts/2014 ... 1-0_1.jpeg
And those i can't get to work but they worked in farming sim 13 but not 15 :/
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I didn't realize that the largest big bales were previously available. I do recall there being two sizes of large round bales in 2013. The larger of the two seems to be gone, unfortunely.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
BasicTechTV

Post by BasicTechTV »

well it's the big bale size that i don't get :/ and i kinda wanted that bag and wanted it to work but i can't seem to get it to work myself..
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Why not edit the capacity of the baler to make it more? :hmm: Maybe you actually want a larger bale than the standard size. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BasicTechTV

Post by BasicTechTV »

Well it's not the capacity that i really care about but the size. it's because where i live we use the big size bales and i would love to use those instead. In FS13 they added the model for the bigger bales in the mod because it wasn't standard to use in FS13 either but i can't get that to worj either on FS 15.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BasicTechTV wrote:Well it's not the capacity that i really care about but the size. it's because where i live we use the big size bales and i would love to use those instead. In FS13 they added the model for the bigger bales in the mod because it wasn't standard to use in FS13 either but i can't get that to worj either on FS 15.
I get what you are saying. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
BasicTechTV

Post by BasicTechTV »

Okay just tried something else and got it to work so now i can buy it and attach it.. now i just need the baler to work so i can unfold it etc.. but still not sure it will work in FS 15 yet
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BasicTechTV wrote:Okay just tried something else and got it to work so now i can buy it and attach it.. now i just need the baler to work so i can unfold it etc.. but still not sure it will work in FS 15 yet
I am not sure if you already know this, but you press "X" on the keyboard to unload and press "B" on the keyboard to turn on the baler.

How to post your log.txt