Staying with FS 2015

farmboy002

Staying with FS 2015

Post by farmboy002 »

Well I think I'm going to just keep playing fs2015. My money bag is always empty.. :lol: Plus I would need a new P.C. to play fs2017 on. So I decided to just keep building maps for fs2015. So if anyone else is staying with fs2015 I'll be putting up a new map soon. This is the feedMill and I am going to have three farms you can sell mixed feed to on top of a lot more to do.
Image *thumbsup*

This is the BGA with a lot full of tree's to the south. After cutting down all the tree's you can then hire a worker to help harvest the grass to fill the bunkers at the BGA.
JohnDeere318

Re: Staying with FS 2015

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Aw, dang it. I did like your maps and wished they could be in FS17. Maybe I will watch that video and try to convert it? I will see when it comes out. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JTaylor801

Post by JTaylor801 »

I'm sure you''ll have lots of folks enjoying your FS15 maps for sometime to come.
Happy Farming!

Check out my Farm Sim Blog
http://grizzlybearsims.com/
Realism through Simulation

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims

Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

JTaylor801 wrote:I'm sure you''ll have lots of folks enjoying your FS15 maps for sometime to come.
Ya you mite be right? I have a funny feeling that 2017 is going to be big at first and then get a lot of bad reviews? And it's sure to have a bug or two in it. Ya they made some changes and added a few things but at the end of the day it will play the same as FS15 But let's hope I'm wrong and it will be a big improvement? I'm not holding my breath tho. :lol: And then there is those folks that just can't afford to get it right now or don't have a good enough P.C. to play it on. (ME) :frown: :lol: But it will be awhile before I have this map ready. I'm trying to put more into this one and it does take a long time to put a good map together. *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

farmboy002 wrote: Ya you mite be right? I have a funny feeling that 2017 is going to be big at first and then get a lot of bad reviews? And it's sure to have a bug or two in it. Ya they made some changes and added a few things but at the end of the day it will play the same as FS15 But let's hope I'm wrong and it will be a big improvement? I'm not holding my breath tho. :lol: And then there is those folks that just can't afford to get it right now or don't have a good enough P.C. to play it on. (ME) :frown: :lol: But it will be awhile before I have this map ready. I'm trying to put more into this one and it does take a long time to put a good map together. *thumbsup*
I would like to thank you for putting in a lot time for these maps! I do appreciate the great maps! Do you mind if I convert the maps to FS17 when it releases? :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
farmboy002 wrote: Ya you mite be right? I have a funny feeling that 2017 is going to be big at first and then get a lot of bad reviews? And it's sure to have a bug or two in it. Ya they made some changes and added a few things but at the end of the day it will play the same as FS15 But let's hope I'm wrong and it will be a big improvement? I'm not holding my breath tho. :lol: And then there is those folks that just can't afford to get it right now or don't have a good enough P.C. to play it on. (ME) :frown: :lol: But it will be awhile before I have this map ready. I'm trying to put more into this one and it does take a long time to put a good map together. *thumbsup*
I would like to thank you for putting in a lot time for these maps! I do appreciate the great maps! Do you mind if I convert the maps to FS17 when it releases? :smileynew:
No,Thank You JohnDeere318 for kind words and for downloading my maps. And if you know how to convert them to fs2017 go right ahead and do it. *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

farmboy002 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
No,Thank You JohnDeere318 for kind words and for downloading my maps. And if you know how to convert them to fs2017 go right ahead and do it. *thumbsup*
Thanks!! I will let you know when it gets closer to the release. *thumbsup* I will buy the Media Vault (I want to convert some mods I would like in FS17 anyway). :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is the first farm to sell mixed feed at.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is the main Dairy Farm.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is my small little town.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Looking great! I am impressed! *thumbsup* Keep up the great work!

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

O.K. I need some input on my map. I am thinking about just out lining all the fields and put the field markers up. This way you will have to buy the field and plow the rest of it up before you can plant. And maybe put a field or two that is ready to plant but you will pay more for a field that does not need plowed up. Or should I just make all the fields ready to plant? :hmm:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

farmboy002 wrote:O.K. I need some input on my map. I am thinking about just out lining all the fields and put the field markers up. This way you will have to buy the field and plow the rest of it up before you can plant. And maybe put a field or two that is ready to plant but you will pay more for a field that does not need plowed up. Or should I just make all the fields ready to plant? :hmm:
I would do half and half. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is the east side of town.

And I will take any idea's for a map name. I was thinking Iowa Field to Farm but I'm not sure I like that? So any other map name I will consider. *thumbsup*
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

Man really nice land U have there .. is there any way to get it (map i mean ), or to help ya out to run it ?
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer: