Staying with FS 2015

JohnDeere318

Re: Staying with FS 2015

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Well guys, this kind of embarrassing for me to say but, I am back into a FS15 again with my Sosnovka save game. So, I'm glad I will l still be interested until FS17 comes out. ;)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Well guys, this kind of embarrassing for me to say but, I am back into a FS15 again with my Sosnovka save game. So, I'm glad I will l still be interested until FS17 comes out. ;)
I am still playing Sosnovka... finally got to $ 10 million CASH to earn my last two PSN trophies..on Hard.. without selling any equipment.. plus I have 100 cows @ 100%, 50 sheep, 14 functional greenhouses, a bee house, 10 solar and 2 wind turbines plus a stuff load of equipment... and I will be back playing again tonight... till the 25th

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Well guys, this kind of embarrassing for me to say but, I am back into a FS15 again with my Sosnovka save game. So, I'm glad I will l still be interested until FS17 comes out. ;)
I am still playing Sosnovka... finally got to $ 10 million CASH to earn my last two PSN trophies..on Hard.. without selling any equipment.. plus I have 100 cows @ 100%, 50 sheep, 14 functional greenhouses, a bee house, 10 solar and 2 wind turbines plus a stuff load of equipment... and I will be back playing again tonight... till the 25th
Noice! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Piskotes wrote:Man really nice land U have there .. is there any way to get it (map i mean ), or to help ya out to run it ?
Well I am still working on it and it is taking a lot longer then I thought it would and it's because I'm getting map building burn out. So I'm going to stay away from it for awhile until I get the over my burn out. But it will get finished sooner or later. There is a guy from A.E.M. that said he would help me and I sent him a P.M. but I am still waiting to hear back from him.

This is the forestry area and the guys that love to cut down tree's will love this one. There are a ton of tree's to cut down.
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

Really nice looking map, mate. Im looking for some players to do coop farming on some ded.server, and some new map as well, like yours. If U want later , when map is ready I can help ya out with testing, :)
:gamer: Farming to maximuM :gamer:
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Piskotes wrote:Really nice looking map, mate. Im looking for some players to do coop farming on some ded.server, and some new map as well, like yours. If U want later , when map is ready I can help ya out with testing, :)
Better yet if you would like a link to the map I will give you one in a P.M. And then you can take a look at what I have done so far. Any input I can get that would make the map better would be great. As long as it's something I know how to do? So far the map just has your standard animals and fruits+ soybeans. And as you will see there is still a lot more to do before it's ready.
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

Well, the map can be made only the way you like it, its like building your own house, Yo build it the way you want it to be. So anythink U like, I guess its allready there , but you can send me a link, I can look into it and maybe help you with some ideas..
Piskotes

Post by Piskotes »

I´ve checked your map , looks pretty nice and enjoyable, I like some areas + nice big fields to be put down. I understand its still work in progress so its quite difficult to move around without proper map usage, so I have to learn the areas first , but its looking nice to me. Any suggestins from me? Huh need mor time to explore map and if I think about somethink I´ll let you know, but as I sad without map is tricky at the moment, I have to keep exploring.. Thank aniway,..
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

When will the map be released? :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:When will the map be released? :smileynew:
Well :hmm: let's see, I still have to put in the fields, finish the map boarder, make a new PDA map do all the photo's for the map, redo all the icons, Add chopped straw, add a place to sell slurry and manure, finish putting in all the grass, put in all the road signs, along with some other things I can't think of. So it will be awhile yet before it's ready and it will need tested to before I upload it. I hope to have it done before fs17 is released? *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

farmboy002 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:When will the map be released? :smileynew:
Well :hmm: let's see, I still have to put in the fields, finish the map boarder, make a new PDA map do all the photo's for the map, redo all the icons, Add chopped straw, add a place to sell slurry and manure, finish putting in all the grass, put in all the road signs, along with some other things I can't think of. So it will be awhile yet before it's ready and it will need tested to before I upload it. I hope to have it done before fs17 is released? *thumbsup*
Ok, thanks! Just take as long as you need. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is farm number two that you can sell mixed feed to.

I think I will put in 1 or 2 more places to sell mixed feed to so you can run your own little feed delivery biz.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

This is another place to sell logs at. It would take forever to haul all those tree's in the forest clear a crossed the map. :lol:

I think I will lower those concrete stops down a little more. Just in case someone want's to use a sidedump trailer? But it will have to dump to the right because I made this a one way entrance. Not unless they can back a trailer up.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Lookin' great! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
TopSoil

Post by TopSoil »

It is indeed looking great. I would love to play the map before FS17 comes out.