Pick 5 Vehicles/Equipment for FS17

JohnDeere318

Re: Pick 5 Vehicles/Equipment for FS17

Post by JohnDeere318 »

eric21 wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:I would like more choices in the potato and beet harvesters, if its possible, that my number one. And one more thing, just thought about it, how about a NH tracked skidsteer?
I second this, especially when it comes to potato planting equipment. Currently, the widest potato planter is 6 meters wide. Grimme makes an 8 meter version, but for some reason, neither Giants nor modders have included it in the game.

I'd also like to see more grain trucks and dump trucks in the game. A few modders have made some good ones, but for the most part, most are unrealistic when it comes to engine horsepower and/or capacity of the truck. In my home state of Montana, most farmers use grain or dump trucks as opposed to tipper trailers pulled by tractors. When I was young and helping my grandfather on his farm, he used grain trucks to haul the crops from the field to the silos, and even from the silos to the selling point.
They dont make the 8m, unless is a custom modified
I looked it up and you are correct.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
eric21 wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:
I second this, especially when it comes to potato planting equipment. Currently, the widest potato planter is 6 meters wide. Grimme makes an 8 meter version, but for some reason, neither Giants nor modders have included it in the game.

I'd also like to see more grain trucks and dump trucks in the game. A few modders have made some good ones, but for the most part, most are unrealistic when it comes to engine horsepower and/or capacity of the truck. In my home state of Montana, most farmers use grain or dump trucks as opposed to tipper trailers pulled by tractors. When I was young and helping my grandfather on his farm, he used grain trucks to haul the crops from the field to the silos, and even from the silos to the selling point.
They dont make the 8m, unless is a custom modified
https://www.grimme.com/uk/products/legetechnik

Check out the potato planter GL 860. It's even available in a fold-able version.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

jeremyj621 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
eric21 wrote: They dont make the 8m, unless is a custom modified

Check out the potato planter GL 860. It's even available in a fold-able version.
I converted 7500mm to meter it is only 7.5:
https://www.grimme.com/uk/products/legetechnik wrote: Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame 6200 / x mm
Width at 90 cm row width with / without front frame 7500 / x mm

How to post your log.txt
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: I looked it up and you are correct.

https://www.grimme.com/uk/products/legetechnik wrote: Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame 6200 / x mm
To be exact, yes. I'm just trying to point out that there are wider potato planters available, which would make it easier on players who want to plant potatoes in larger fields.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

jeremyj621 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:

To be exact, yes. I'm just trying to point out that there are wider potato planters available, which would make it easier on players who want to plant potatoes in larger fields.
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. :smileynew: Yes I do wish as well that we had bigger potato planters.

How to post your log.txt
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

So, I saw it said above that the largest potato planter is 6m, and 8m if it is modified. That's cool to know, but makes me wish we could modify not only tractors but the specs of CERTAIN implements as well.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Deadeye wrote:So, I saw it said above that the largest potato planter is 6m, and 8m if it is modified. That's cool to know, but makes me wish we could modify not only tractors but the specs of CERTAIN implements as well.
Yeah I would like to customize the equipment as well, maybe in FS19? :hmm:

How to post your log.txt
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Bosbouwerd wrote:Where do I start? I would like to get many things for FS17

#1. More different types of harrows, rolls and cultivators that you could put in the front and/or rear linkage. Or maybe attach to a seeder.

#2. Tractors from the 80's and 90's the brand they've got right now are fine by me.

#3. A smaller (twin axle) hooklift trailer.

#4. The option to put seedbins on your tractors. Like attached to the frontlinkage or the platform of the jcb.

#5. A single 'wheel' rake.

I like the idea of #2, and with the announcement of only allowing only already licensed brands for mods on the consoles, I beg of our modding community to explore the rich US heritage of AGCO. White, Oliver, Allis Chalmers, & Minneapolis Moline are all great tractor brands, White New Idea planters(even for 36-48 row planters), Sunflower tillage equipment, Hesston baling equipment, GLEANER combines, the list goes on and on for stuff under the AGCO banner.

We may also have the availability of Versatile tractors due to them being under the Rostmash(sp?) ownership now.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Of particular interest to me would be the old White 4-150/4-180/4-210/4-225/4-270 family of articulated 4wd's.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi: