Do Not Drive To Deeply In To The Water ...

W1der

Do Not Drive To Deeply In To The Water ...

Post by W1der »

Please tell me that there is a way that I can make this message "go away" !!!

I "just" started playing Sosnovka and this "prompt" is driving me crazy ... :blushnew:
Most players will probably "get this" - the first time it happens ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Aranea

Re: Do Not Drive To Deeply In To The Water ...

Post by Aranea »

uhmm just dont drive too close to any rivers and you should be fine, i guess ?
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
W1der

Post by W1der »

Aranea wrote:uhmm just dont drive too close to any rivers and you should be fine, i guess ?
OK ... well ... the thing is ... on Sosnovka, there is a lot of "short cuts" across the "rivers" ... :smileynew:
Also ... when refilling my "kotte" tanks with water ... I usually drive the entire "train" down in the water ... and then I get this message flashing over the screen untill the tank(s) are full ... :this:

I guess it is not a "big thing" ... however ... I think, that this message really only should be displayed, when some one actually drowns their vehicle ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Aranea

Post by Aranea »

it is displayed when you almost drown your vehicle / trailer so :D you should not drive your water trailer that much backwards down the ramp

to your original point i haven't found a way to disable that warning message yet
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
W1der

Post by W1der »

Aranea wrote:it is displayed when you almost drown your vehicle / trailer so :D you should not drive your water trailer that much backwards down the ramp

to your original point i haven't found a way to disable that warning message yet
I hear you ... but ...
On the map of Sosnovka there are "a lot" of river crossings as "parts of the small roads" that you are ment to drive across ... :this:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I always drive over the river by the mill pond to go across from the Vegetable Warehouse to that set of trees right across the river and it does that to me too, so I usually just ignore it since it doesn't drown my vehicle anyway. It reached to the top of the cab on the Major 80 and still doesn't drown it! :lol: Makes no sense, because the engine and tranny would be shot! You're just asking for a rebuild and/or new thing.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I get the message too, but it's no big deal, so I just ignore it.