[FS17] Feedback

fenland

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by fenland »

hi do you know if the new ps4 pro utilises all the graphics in fs17, lighting ect. ect. to the max thanks :?: and a big well done you all at Giants *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :wink3:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Stegei wrote:The versions on PC, PS4 and XboxOne are almost identical in terms of content and features. Some of the features are exclusive to some of the versions due to various reasons, like Headtracking Support (PC only), Internet Radio Streaming (PC only) or Multiplayer Voice Chat (consoles only).
But why does PC get radio streaming? We can stream music too, i play on PS4.
At the same time, you have to configure it somehow, ask sony
I can stream music when i play fs15...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigC92 wrote:
eric21 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: But why does PC get radio streaming? We can stream music too, i play on PS4.
At the same time, you have to configure it somehow, ask sony
Then should be the same
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
eric21 wrote: At the same time, you have to configure it somehow, ask sony
Then should be the same
Giants said something about a radio feature where we can skip it without pausing the game.
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Maybe someone already talked about this but of what I've seen so far giants didn't really made my understanding about tipping everywhere come true. I was really expecting to manually unload the combine or even controling the harversters pipe. Using the Saitek controller this would be really cool. Unloading next to a trailer is possible in reality why not in game??? Maybe the ability to turn this of in the setting but it would be really upgrading the game!
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Have anyone seen how forestry works? I did see one video where they try to grab log with skid steer logfork and it didnt see that easy
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigYveske wrote:Maybe someone already talked about this but of what I've seen so far giants didn't really made my understanding about tipping everywhere come true. I was really expecting to manually unload the combine or even controling the harversters pipe. Using the Saitek controller this would be really cool. Unloading next to a trailer is possible in reality why not in game??? Maybe the ability to turn this of in the setting but it would be really upgrading the game!
Next to a trailer?
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

eric21 wrote:
BigYveske wrote:Maybe someone already talked about this but of what I've seen so far giants didn't really made my understanding about tipping everywhere come true. I was really expecting to manually unload the combine or even controling the harversters pipe. Using the Saitek controller this would be really cool. Unloading next to a trailer is possible in reality why not in game??? Maybe the ability to turn this of in the setting but it would be really upgrading the game!
Next to a trailer?
Yeah in real life you can unload everywhere.
So like if you play in cab view, if you don't aim to get above the trailer and start unloading you will unload next to it. And like unloading on one place of the trailer you should move to fill the trailer everywhere properly or the grain will go over the trailers edges.
Real life experience :p
Omez

Post by Omez »

BigYveske wrote: Yeah in real life you can unload everywhere.
So like if you play in cab view, if you don't aim to get above the trailer and start unloading you will unload next to it. And like unloading on one place of the trailer you should move to fill the trailer everywhere properly or the grain will go over the trailers edges.
Maybe for those playing on hard this might be an option.
For the general player I don't think it will add much to the game experience.
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Omez wrote:
BigYveske wrote: Yeah in real life you can unload everywhere.
Maybe for those playing on hard this might be an option.
For the general player I don't think it will add much to the game experience.
Yeah but this also wil make better drivers be able to load more or the maximum on a trailer which will make the trailers and en machines more profitable.
Just thinking to get the real life experience behind the computer :P
Sorry for asking to much :lol:
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The PS4/XboxOne versions are approximately the PC version on the High settings. On the PS4 Pro, there will be the option to trade-in some performance for the Very High settings.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Some really great viewing yesterday...so excited now for next week.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

b101uk wrote:
South D farmer wrote:I just wished the American field was more flatter and with less trees... if you want all the rocks and trees then play on the Europe map but make the American one a little more realistic
its supposed to represent Washington State in the Pacific north west rather than the prairies of e.g. Kansas
flat giant open expanses with oversized fields.... sounds like Westbridge Hills...boring

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Stegei wrote:The PS4/XboxOne versions are approximately the PC version on the High settings. On the PS4 Pro, there will be the option to trade-in some performance for the Very High settings.
You can't be serious. Fs15 on ps4 already had serious fps problems, and you mention trading in performance on a machine with twice the gpu power off the standard ps4? Sony wouldn't allow that through their certification process as they've already stated that all pro games must run at least at the same fps as the standard game. Most pro games will run at a higher fps, not less.
South D farmer

Post by South D farmer »

cr41g_1965 wrote:
b101uk wrote:
South D farmer wrote:I just wished the American field was more flatter and with less trees... if you want all the rocks and trees then play on the Europe map but make the American one a little more realistic
its supposed to represent Washington State in the Pacific north west rather than the prairies of e.g. Kansas
flat giant open expanses with oversized fields.... sounds like Westbridge Hills...boring
Westbridge hills was not flat... hence the hills part... and if flat and less trees isn't your thing play the other map... I feel both maps are so similar instead of being vastly different... if you're going to have an American map just have a midwestern map... some of us don't do any tree cutting and stuff like that I just like to farm... so maybe they will add a map that's less about trees and more about the land
South Dakota farmer born and raised