Wanted Mods

m0nk3n

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by m0nk3n »

also wanted mods: Courseplay for farming simulator 17 and inspector mod.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

The krone ultima silage bailer and the terra variant ECO from holmer!!!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Truckerdeluxe

Post by Truckerdeluxe »

A chisel plow would be nice as well. I'm sure that'll come along in time too.
hdavis36

Post by hdavis36 »

How about a small utility trailer that can be pulled behind the pickup truck or a larger gooseneck trailer for equipment or animals to get more use out of the pickup.
henke1050

Post by henke1050 »

Truckerdeluxe wrote:A chisel plow would be nice as well. I'm sure that'll come along in time too.
This is a chisel plow right?

http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
The sound of a straight six cylinder diesel when putting down the plow and the blacksmoke stands like a big pillar, then you let the gas off and the turbo goes like "TCHOOOO" :surprised2: :blushnew:
FarmkidD2

Post by FarmkidD2 »

No, that is a cultivator. See link for example of chisel plow. If I remember my history, chisel plows were brought about because they supposedly have less erosion loss than moldboard plows because they rip deep, but don't turn over the soil like a moldboard does, so there is residue left on top. I remember as a young kid, growing up in central IL, some farmers still used moldboard plows, but I haven't seen one in any field over the last 25 years. I actually thought they didn't make moldboard plows anymore until I started playing Farming Simulator years ago. Now adays, I don't see too many straight up chisel plows anymore, farmers all have combination rippers that rip deep and also smooth out the soil behind them so it is nice and smooth. We actually don't even plow or rip anything most years now, everything is no-till.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

English Farm maps for consoles and I'm done!
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
Papsnoetn

Post by Papsnoetn »

Money Mods for the lazy people under us :p
xX Knight Xx

Post by xX Knight Xx »

Hey i was wondering if anyone could make a mod for a log chain something to hook to truck or tractor to drag logs and trees around. Also a ford f350 4x4 diesel dually those things would make me super happy thank you and I'm on the Xbox one
CaseIh92

Post by CaseIh92 »

Farmsimmer wrote:American bins and swing hopper grain auger(since conveyors are base items now), also Wilson hopper bottom trailers, tandem/pup combo

Also a question, would drive control or gps be possible through a patch from Giants and be a menu item you could turn off/on, since manual ignition is done this way I feel it's achievable

Xbox one
I agree man
squerble

Post by squerble »

Biggest mod needed is a pay-to-refill on the seeders and sprayers.

This new palette system is absolutely horrid - yes, I know it's realistic but in-game it's just a huge hinderance. As it stands, I have to get AI to do all my seeding and fertilising so that way the money is just deducted rather than emptying the palettes. Why can't we just have that again for our farms?
Truckerdeluxe

Post by Truckerdeluxe »

FarmkidD2 wrote:No, that is a cultivator. See link for example of chisel plow. If I remember my history, chisel plows were brought about because they supposedly have less erosion loss than moldboard plows because they rip deep, but don't turn over the soil like a moldboard does, so there is residue left on top. I remember as a young kid, growing up in central IL, some farmers still used moldboard plows, but I haven't seen one in any field over the last 25 years. I actually thought they didn't make moldboard plows anymore until I started playing Farming Simulator years ago. Now adays, I don't see too many straight up chisel plows anymore, farmers all have combination rippers that rip deep and also smooth out the soil behind them so it is nice and smooth. We actually don't even plow or rip anything most years now, everything is no-till.
Correct. Most times these days there's very little need for deep tiling with soil management what it is. A chisel plow or disc ripper would be ideal. Mostly by not having such huge turn around requirements and/or staggered ends when plowing... this is the one I preferred in 15, a good example of a disc ripper.

http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... -0-scaled/
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

We run a disc chisel every year and it seems like no real benefit. I'm halfway tempted to dust off the old 5 bottoms and refresh everything.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
TopSoil

Post by TopSoil »

I would LOVE to have manure spreader and slurry tanker that dramatically reduce the amount of material consumption. i.e. a fully 22k liter slurry tanker does a few swipes on a field, I'd like it to be 25% consumption so it covers four times as much per tanker (and similar for the manure spreader)
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

the 32000litre fliegl bull trailer from0 fs15, miss the oul road train as those 21000litre agroliners are too small and cause havok when a fully loaded train of say 200000+litres goes rollin. uk map and a permanent way to square off a field after the outskirts have been enlarged/joined to other fields as its just rough as hell to do atm, be nice if they could be done for xbox.