Joystick and steering wheel how to setup?

CreepoJones

Joystick and steering wheel how to setup?

Post by CreepoJones »

Hello i hace a logitech g29 and a thrustmaster flight x joystick
And i cant seem to find out how to setup in fs 17 first of all it only recognises one of the devoces so not both together and then in game my steering wheel will not turn (in real life) it to stiff and that means that it was not detected .
Then if i have setup my flight stick it does'nt work worh the buttons i set it to.
Please help it all worked fine in fs 2015.

Greetings creepojoned
CreepoJones

Re: Joystick and steering wheel how to setup?

Post by CreepoJones »

Update.

Now they both work but my frontloader attacher is keeping to go up and cant get it down
W1der

Post by W1der »

CreepoJones wrote:Update.

Now they both work but my frontloader attacher is keeping to go up and cant get it down
What are you using to control the front loader ... buttons or a joystick?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
CreepoJones

Post by CreepoJones »

I map the controls on joystick but the frontloader tool works but the arm keeps going up and cant get it up
JTaylor801

Post by JTaylor801 »

Hi CreepoJones I'm having more or less the same issue as you. While I can control my frontloader, it just won't stay in one position. It will either creep up, or it will creep down. There is something not right with FS17 regarding controllers. Hopefully Giants will address really soon. All this worked fine in FS15
Happy Farming!

Check out my Farm Sim Blog
http://grizzlybearsims.com/
Realism through Simulation

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims

Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims
Mason0125

Post by Mason0125 »

Im having the same issue, but the problem Im having is that my camera and map cursor is stuck going right, and that only happens when I turn on the "Gamepad/Wheel". So I dont know what Im doing wrong, but I dont think that its anything to do on our ends, but probably Giants end. Hope yall can get your thing fixed because I know it can be a pain.
nweddup

Post by nweddup »

I had the same issue here, the game doesent seem to detect the x - y of a joystick it see's them as a separate axis each. After a lot of messing about and fiddling have finally got my warthog stick to work. A big part of my problem seems to be the game always detecting axis 3 on my pedals (g25) preventing the game detecting the correct one, the game see's its half depressed state as centred, I to had a lot of "constant spinning" etc
titan357

Post by titan357 »

I was having a similar issue, I am using a Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel+pedals and (was) using a X52 pro HOTAS.

I was having the same problem, I could tilt the bucket up/down and extend the arm in/out but my inputs for lifting and lowering the arm was "stuck" down.
I tired everything, using the x52 pro on its own didnt fix it.

I (luckily) have a Thrustmaster T16000M, I exited the game, swapped out sticks and everything works perfectly.
It could be an issue with only some sticks, or some combinations of equipment.

Lets hope giants fixes it.