Wanted Mods

Uncledarren347

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Uncledarren347 »

Faelandaea wrote:
Uncledarren347 wrote:Does anyone know if auto combine will be available for consoles?
Auto combine is heavily scripted eternally, so most likely not due to console restrictions against script mods.
Thanks,
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

cr41g_1965 wrote:I have but one request ... single word says it all... UNIMOG
Oh yeah. I loved the Unimog - ESPECIALLY on smaller maps!!!! Those little guys were awesome. I always longed for one that had all modules with it without having to download several versions to get a full set.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Uncledarren347

Post by Uncledarren347 »

Any hope of anyone bringing some of the old green Steigers into FS17 ?
Uncledarren347

Post by Uncledarren347 »

Uncledarren347 wrote:Any hope of anyone bringing some of the old green Steigers into FS17 ?
I forgot to add, these would be wanted for console
Blitz Krieg 188

Post by Blitz Krieg 188 »

xX Knight Xx wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
xX Knight Xx wrote:Hey i was wondering if anyone could make a mod for a log chain something to hook to truck or tractor to drag logs and trees around. Also a ford f350 4x4 diesel dually those things would make me super happy thank you and I'm on the Xbox one
Im a ford man too, but that wont happen unless your on PC, no non ingame brands on console, but they could make a Lizard variant, it would be cool, duallies are common of farms where im from, so i second this, make a few gooseneck trailers livestock and others.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if name brands would be a issue.
I dony see the need to make fake name brands for the vehicles cause the tractor have their real names
hunter1jonathan

Post by hunter1jonathan »

Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Blitz Krieg 188 wrote:
xX Knight Xx wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Im a ford man too, but that wont happen unless your on PC, no non ingame brands on console, but they could make a Lizard variant, it would be cool, duallies are common of farms where im from, so i second this, make a few gooseneck trailers livestock and others.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if name brands would be a issue.
I dony see the need to make fake name brands for the vehicles cause the tractor have their real names
Licensing issues. Anything Giants puts into the game, it has to be licensed by the brand. Ford is not a part of FS17, and since Ford is not farming equipment, chances are they won't bother with such licensing. To be honest I was surprised as all heck to see MAN as a brand of truck in the game.

Fortunately though I have already seen a mod out there for a couple of Ford pickup trucks and it looks really nice :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Faelandaea wrote:
Blitz Krieg 188 wrote:
xX Knight Xx wrote: Thanks for the info. I was wondering if name brands would be a issue.
Licensing issues. Anything Giants puts into the game, it has to be licensed by the brand. Ford is not a part of FS17, and since Ford is not farming equipment, chances are they won't bother with such licensing. To be honest I was surprised as all heck to see MAN as a brand of truck in the game.

Fortunately though I have already seen a mod out there for a couple of Ford pickup trucks and it looks really nice :)
Yeah it would be awesome to see ford ingame as of im a ford man, but would new Holland have some say in it? I remember when it was ford new Holland.
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

BigC92 wrote:
Faelandaea wrote:
Blitz Krieg 188 wrote: I dony see the need to make fake name brands for the vehicles cause the tractor have their real names

Yeah it would be awesome to see ford ingame as of im a ford man, but would new Holland have some say in it? I remember when it was ford new Holland.
actually they could put ford in without any issue and also fiat, new holland is the agricultural division's of fiat and ford combined. new holland is part of the CNH group which also includes case so there should be no licencing issues in adding said tractors ( there are a few other brands that come under other companies licences, but you are right in sayin no unlicenced brands can be put on console like john deere etc.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

D filthy sloth wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Faelandaea wrote: Licensing issues. Anything Giants puts into the game, it has to be licensed by the brand. Ford is not a part of FS17, and since Ford is not farming equipment, chances are they won't bother with such licensing. To be honest I was surprised as all heck to see MAN as a brand of truck in the game.

actually they could put ford in without any issue and also fiat, new holland is the agricultural division's of fiat and ford combined. new holland is part of the CNH group which also includes case so there should be no licencing issues in adding said tractors ( there are a few other brands that come under other companies licences, but you are right in sayin no unlicenced brands can be put on console like john deere etc.
Like said i would like to se a 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton ingame, i have a 97 Expedition 5.4L.
xhivox

Post by xhivox »

hello

I was wondering if someone wanted to make the map meyenburg 2015.

Thanks
Dilani

Post by Dilani »

Two mods would make me happy.

Fliegl TMK 266 BULL
And the Holmer DLC from 15.

I miss my road trains.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I like to see the big semi grain trailers
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

D filthy sloth wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Faelandaea wrote: Licensing issues. Anything Giants puts into the game, it has to be licensed by the brand. Ford is not a part of FS17, and since Ford is not farming equipment, chances are they won't bother with such licensing. To be honest I was surprised as all heck to see MAN as a brand of truck in the game.

That's actually not true. You license by brand, not by corporate holding. The specific licensing here is New Holland ... so New Holland is the name they can put in. If the developers want to use the Ford name, they'd have to ask the company again for that specific brand name and initiate licensing for that brand name. This is very much true for a lot of large corporations that are multi-branded.

AGCO just happened to give Giants permission to use their entire brand line, which is really awesome. But that doesn't apply to New Holland or other parent corporations Giants may have dealt with for a specific brand name.

My source: Well, between Google and the fact that I run my own business and have first-hand experience over branding limitations. I deal with a company that owns multiple brands, I need to get their permission for every individual brand I want to advertise and deal in. It doesn't matter that the parent company owns all the brands I deal in, each brand is a separate permission. It's definitely no different for the game industry.
Faelandaea Dravin
Spiffinator8

Post by Spiffinator8 »

trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:Silage wagon pack so ai can harvest the silage and overload into trailer

COURSEPLAY

To be able to visually see change in shop when selecting the different options

Tracked feller buncher
Tracked log loaders with stabilizers on boom for logs
American mack truck with tandem axels or lift axels, chrome trim would be nice
6 wheel skidder with large clam for up to 4 to 6 logs

Strobe bars and leds in shop or even light bars

American silos and grain bins (round large aluminum)

To be able to complete missions with hired worker, we have a lot to do, should atleast be option

American chicken houses and growing process

Yes. I agree with all of this 110% great idea and I agree. It is about time they came out with LED light bars and caution lights. This would be incredibly cool. Also, I may add that someone should make a mod for console that allows the caution lights to reflect off of surfaces like the PC version of the game does. Thank you Giants for another great game and please consider thesè suggestions.