New feature request

W1der

Re: New feature request 2.

Post by W1der »

hasab wrote:I have another idea that could help to work more calmly: the possibility of changing the order of the vehicles.

Currently the vehicle order is based on the purchase time, but most of the time it is not optimal, sometimes I would need to optimize the vehicle order.
For example the optimal order of the cultivating machines are when the harvester is on the first place, then comes the tractor with the tipper, then the plow/cultivator, then the fertilizer, then the sowing machine, so when the harvester is full, I just switch to the next vehicle (instead of switching 3-4 or more to get to the needed vehicle) and go there with the tipper, and when the harvester is at halfway on the field in autohelper mode, I can switch to the next tractor to start plowing the field with autohelper, then switch to next one and start the sprayer with autohelper, then sow the field with the next one.
But without the possibility of ordering, the vehicle order cant be optimized, and if they arent in the right order, it could be very confusing sometimes because I cant do one type of work uncluttered. The same stands for lumbering and other type of serial work in the game.
I hope it was understandable. :)

Regards.
hasab
In FS15 the order change if you reset the vehicles to your farm ... this way you can reset them and get them in the order you want ...
Not sure if this works for your version of the game though !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Omaha

Re: New feature request

Post by Omaha »

New Request Suggestion: Farm Simulator 2016 (Mobile Android Version)
Difficulty: Normal

I have been playing this series for quite a while now & still love it, its one of my favorites!

I noticed a few things that don't seem just not right & thought I would throw out some suggestions & and see if anyone agrees? The problem Im having is that I am traditionally lean towards simulator type games & this has everything I like I but is geared more for fast "arcade" type

I thought increasing the difficulty would help, but even on hard its still a very fast growing rate, therefore my first suggestion is for a "Simulation" Mode or difficulty level that will slow it down to a rate where all the fields can be used in a more tactical way, with the whole map in play!

You did a beautiful job with the game but I think you may attract the simulation people if you slow it down! you know maybe a full day seed to harvest, with many fields done tactically one can still harvest a few fields & do maintenance a few times a day

1. CROP GROW TIME
Crops are going to harvest way fast, having more then 4-5 fields is really pointless if the fields harvest so fast

2. TREATING CROPS
It would suggest you modify how the crops react to treatment

WATERING:
Protects Crop from Withering & Delays Harvesting

FERTILIZER:
Speeds up Growing & Increases Crop Yield

SLURRY/MANURE:
Increases Crops Yield

3. AUTO-TILT/VIEW FUNCTION
Please add an option to disable or configure the auto-tilt feature. The camera adjusts its tilt whenever you zoom in/out & its not the optimal view on my tablet & I see too far into the distance causing object spoofing.

4. MANAGING BALES
-- include a bale fork attachment for moving around loose bales
-- include place to store bales & unload the auto-loader to build stockpile
-- include a Purge/Cutoff Option for Baler

5. ANIMALS
-- let us buy/sell our animals atleast choose how many cows & sheep ect..

5. HARVESTERS
-- do not activate discharge chute unless header is turned off!
-- allow Discharging from both sides
-- manual control of discharge chute would be nice

6. VEHICLES
-- Add an odometer to all vehicles
-- Allow player to turn headlights/taillights on&off

7. DAY/NIGHT
--Slow down the time between day & night. It is much to fast by default!
--allow option to select/disable it

8. FUEL
- add a fuel gauge
- add fuel trailer (where did it go?)

9. MAINTENANCE TRAILER
-- add a trailer that replenishes seeds, fertilizer & fuel

CONTROLS:
- require hold the button to drop attachments
- add save button/disable auto-save
- add button for manual dump/unload

10. GAMEPLAY
- storage limit on silos (with percent meter)
- add option to disable warning notifications
- more missions

11. MAP
The map is honestly horrible, it doesn't really look natural or resemble a countryside with the white mountains & blue water?

I think it would be more suitable with

- more dirt roads
- dark muddy water in ponds
- dirt/mud on pond edges
- no hard curves use natural curves
- use patches of forest & ponds to separate map & give some division

- Don't use the white granite/rock/mountains anywhere on map
- Use blue water for the harbor only (not for ponds)

I live in Canada & see farms every day, it would look really good with straighter roads with scattered trees & few ponds & a few wooden bridges going over some creeks, maybe some leaves on the ground or autumn colors on trees. I don;t even see a need for paved roads but if people do want it then use a paved elevated expressway that doesn't meet with country roads except at on/off ramps

There are alot of good ideas here... I don't know how much you consider members input but this game is worth the time & effort, you obviously put alot into it & it shows.. its a great game but can be an awesome game! & I think my ideas will help it be even better

Thanks again!
Robert
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Omaha wrote:New Request Suggestion: Farm Simulator 2016 (Mobile Android Version)
Difficulty: Normal

I have been playing this series for quite a while now & still love it, its one of my favorites!

I noticed a few things that don't seem just not right & thought I would throw out some suggestions & and see if anyone agrees? The problem Im having is that I am traditionally lean towards simulator type games & this has everything I like I but is geared more for fast "arcade" type

I thought increasing the difficulty would help, but even on hard its still a very fast growing rate, therefore my first suggestion is for a "Simulation" Mode or difficulty level that will slow it down to a rate where all the fields can be used in a more tactical way, with the whole map in play!

You did a beautiful job with the game but I think you may attract the simulation people if you slow it down! you know maybe a full day seed to harvest, with many fields done tactically one can still harvest a few fields & do maintenance a few times a day

1. CROP GROW TIME
Crops are going to harvest way fast, having more then 4-5 fields is really pointless if the fields harvest so fast

2. TREATING CROPS
It would suggest you modify how the crops react to treatment

WATERING:
Protects Crop from Withering & Delays Harvesting

FERTILIZER:
Speeds up Growing & Increases Crop Yield

SLURRY/MANURE:
Increases Crops Yield

3. AUTO-TILT/VIEW FUNCTION
Please add an option to disable or configure the auto-tilt feature. The camera adjusts its tilt whenever you zoom in/out & its not the optimal view on my tablet & I see too far into the distance causing object spoofing.

4. MANAGING BALES
-- include a bale fork attachment for moving around loose bales
-- include place to store bales & unload the auto-loader to build stockpile
-- include a Purge/Cutoff Option for Baler

5. ANIMALS
-- let us buy/sell our animals atleast choose how many cows & sheep ect..

5. HARVESTERS
-- do not activate discharge chute unless header is turned off!
-- allow Discharging from both sides
-- manual control of discharge chute would be nice

6. VEHICLES
-- Add an odometer to all vehicles
-- Allow player to turn headlights/taillights on&off

7. DAY/NIGHT
--Slow down the time between day & night. It is much to fast by default!
--allow option to select/disable it

8. FUEL
- add a fuel gauge
- add fuel trailer (where did it go?)

9. MAINTENANCE TRAILER
-- add a trailer that replenishes seeds, fertilizer & fuel

CONTROLS:
- require hold the button to drop attachments
- add save button/disable auto-save
- add button for manual dump/unload

10. GAMEPLAY
- storage limit on silos (with percent meter)
- add option to disable warning notifications
- more missions

11. MAP
The map is honestly horrible, it doesn't really look natural or resemble a countryside with the white mountains & blue water?

I think it would be more suitable with

- more dirt roads
- dark muddy water in ponds
- dirt/mud on pond edges
- no hard curves use natural curves
- use patches of forest & ponds to separate map & give some division

- Don't use the white granite/rock/mountains anywhere on map
- Use blue water for the harbor only (not for ponds)

I live in Canada & see farms every day, it would look really good with straighter roads with scattered trees & few ponds & a few wooden bridges going over some creeks, maybe some leaves on the ground or autumn colors on trees. I don;t even see a need for paved roads but if people do want it then use a paved elevated expressway that doesn't meet with country roads except at on/off ramps

There are alot of good ideas here... I don't know how much you consider members input but this game is worth the time & effort, you obviously put alot into it & it shows.. its a great game but can be an awesome game! & I think my ideas will help it be even better

Thanks again!
Robert
This could be in Farming Simulator 18... I don't think they will release anymore more stuff for Farming Simulator 16, but I could be wrong... :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Navan

Post by Navan »

Saw they patched it recently for bugs, so you never know! But i wouldn't hold my breathe for it.
Dr. Bob

Post by Dr. Bob »

Extra storage for bales/grass has been suggested already. It's frustrating that currently excess bales disappear into nothingness when you unload them. A few options.

1. Allow us to purchase more storage space. It would be most realistic if an extension to the sheds would appear but that takes more programming effort so the sheds magically being able to store more grass/bales would be an acceptable option. This means merely changing a few maximum values in the game, plus the option to buy this extra storage.

2. It would already be very nice if storage for loose grass clippings and grass bales would be interchangeable. Now first the loose grass has to run out before the bales are used. This makes it more difficult to use bales efficiently and not let the poor animals starve and stop milk and wool production. Making them interchangeable would allow us to fill up the whole storage space with bales if we want to. Baling is kinda fun but it's currently hard to use bales for feeding efficiently so I do it less than I would like to. A switch allowing us to decide whether bales or clippings are used first, or both simultaneously/equally, would give us much more control and possibilities to make better use of bales. A very minor change to the game that can be done in FS16/14 and doesn't need to wait until FS18.

3. Simply not making excess bales disappear would be nice. Just let the stack of bales stand on the unloading area where they then disappear as bales inside the sheds are used and more room becomes available there. This would require only the tiniest of changes to the software I think.
reider

Post by reider »

I keep watching these new versions and have an iPad and a Tablet too. But no way would I purchase another mobile version until they have the sense to add the time delay so we can run it at normal time if we choose. Until then it stays off my purchase list. I have problems with short term memory and confusion because of meds I take for a spinal operation that went wrong and destroyed 2 of my spinal nerves running down my left leg. Without being able to control the speed of time this is useless to me and would be without the medical problems too. Lots of folks have asked for a long enough time in previous versions and the PC version has this facility.
scania_netherland

Post by scania_netherland »

Hi we would to see some more stuff like new tractors or equipment and that will be awersome if we can switch on/off beacon. And please add orginal Zunhammer slurry trailer with orginal equipment ( I mean it Zunhammer tanker with Zunhammer cultivator, like on FS 15 or FS 17 .
Thanks and Greetz
Jasonstorm374

Post by Jasonstorm374 »

Dear Developers,

I think it would be nice to have better animations of the equipment attaching to the tractors. In farming simulator 16, the animation is not up to your usual standards with your games.Also the header for a harvester should have a trailer and also two stages: turn on/turn off and lower and raise,they should be two different stages instead of just the same stage. If that can be implemented with other equipment like a cultivator or seeder, that would also be nice.

Secondly, The map i feel is too open and too flat, It shouldn't be so open to the point that you can cut across various field in the way you can and it should have raised terrain in some parts.Also i find that the farm you have is unrealistically big and that you would not have that much space in one farm,but if that cant be changed at least let us add some sheds or something for our equipment and tractors like in farming simulator 17.

Thirdly, I feel we should have more tractors from more brands and telehandlers. It is a big part of a farm that is missing. I understand that some devices cant handle all i am asking. So to fix that issue there should be more settings than just sound, and horizon tilt. Please include these things in the next farming simulator for mobile devices.
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

I think weeds would be a good addition. During the growth time of crops colored dots would appear representing weeds. Herbicide sprayers and herbicide filling stations would need to be added. If the field is sprayed within a certain time frame the weed dots disappear, but if they are not sprayed in time, the weed dots change color and the yield for that field is reduced.