What mods, would you like to see in FS17.

Xtrememaster

What mods, would you like to see in FS17.

Post by Xtrememaster »

For now i really missing the flood light (from FS13), so we can have some lighting on the farm..

Iam also missing a petrol tank(from FS13) or gas station on the farm to refill them more easilly, instead of having two options:

Driving around to a nearby gas station (which is way more far from the farm)
Or buying the service trailer (which i would only purchase when a tractor runs out of fuel.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
ArizonaSnow

Re: What mods, would you like to see in FS17.

Post by ArizonaSnow »

I'd like to see a barn that stores grass instead of hay as I don't like dumping it on the ground, not only that you don't know how much is in a pile but you know how much is in a barn.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I would like some more balers and the Big M. Also I would love to see those seed tanks come on to the consoles.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

There is a gas tank trailer you can buy. It is that funny looking trailer (silver/grey) on the top row toward the placeables. I took it to the gas station to fill up and it is now parked up at the farm, so I can refill easily.
showgunn84

Post by showgunn84 »

I'd like to see giants bring back the ursus dlc from fs13, was my favorite tractor pack.
Paxly

Post by Paxly »

course play and krone ultima baler
Scruffyauto9

Post by Scruffyauto9 »

I have a separate thread as to why in the modding section, but an International Harvester 786, an IH plow, disk, corn planter, and grain drill, and a gleaner F2 combine..

I just thought of this, a hammer mill (feed grinder) that can be used to mix up pig feed, so I don't have to make 4 or 5 trips back and forth from my silos every 6 days.. Just mix it up, auger it into a wagon, and take the whole wagon up there. Park wagon, use until empty, repeat process.

Maybe big bags of seed and fertilizer instead of pallets, (I think I remember a mod from FS13 like that) a small seed/fertilizer trailer to pull with the pickup, with a small crane to load the bags on?
CosmicNite

Post by CosmicNite »

I would like a seed dressing and treatment mod! 2

It's something we used on the farm occasionally and I think it would work really will in FS17, basically tip grain one end and get seed bags or have a conveyor into a trailer the other end.
Ex-farmer who should know better enjoying farming simulator.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCosmicNite
Dieselsmoke23

Post by Dieselsmoke23 »

A dump truck and an excavator for loading logs and silage and stuff
Alan Thomas

Post by Alan Thomas »

1) Placeable fuel stations and placeable water stations.
Don't know if its possible for the next 2, but here goes...
2) When you look at big map, blinking or different color icons if the field has missions available so I don't have to drive field to field looking for them.
3) On the map overview screen. I would like "grass" included in the "growing" and the "ready to harvest" colors.
Danny844

Post by Danny844 »

I want to see the storage places back with total amounts inside, I always used them on lakeside map.
Lysa

Post by Lysa »

I would really like a small straight plow. Maybe just a row of blades instead of the classic offset one behind the other that we have now. I'd be happy with 3m or 4m width.
GregFX4

Post by GregFX4 »

Lowbed trailer that's wide enough for the big harvesters/equipment
xBxLxAxKxEx

Post by xBxLxAxKxEx »

Need many more slots I like to buy everything on the game
Memran

Post by Memran »

For me there are a few!

Krone Big M500
A tanker trailer capable of holding liquid fertilizer, with the ability to refill from (like the fuel trailer) (still have to fill from pallets!)
A tipper as above but for seed and/or solid fetilizer (still have to fill from pallets!)