UNABLE TO BUY FROM GIANT

sweet250

UNABLE TO BUY FROM GIANT

Post by sweet250 »

I have been trying to buy Farm Simulator from the Giant website since per-order opened up to the public, but even today I can't get to the credit card entry point for doing so, and Giant refuses to help me out...

I've sent a letter to Giant Software about the problem, and they never responded, so I'm guessing that my money isn't good enough for them. So what should I do, because I want to buy it straight from Giant, because when I bought Farm Simulator 15 I bought it though Origin, and had to fight with them for the updates, and told myself I would never allow that to happen again.

Is there any reason I can't get this game from the main source that I don't know about? Is the Game worth buying, if one can't get it from the main source?

Please help me..................................................
SenSeo

Re: UNABLE TO BUY FROM GIANT

Post by SenSeo »

sweet250 wrote:I have been trying to buy Farm Simulator from the Giant website since per-order opened up to the public, but even today I can't get to the credit card entry point for doing so, and Giant refuses to help me out...

I've sent a letter to Giant Software about the problem, and they never responded, so I'm guessing that my money isn't good enough for them. So what should I do, because I want to buy it straight from Giant, because when I bought Farm Simulator 15 I bought it though Origin, and had to fight with them for the updates, and told myself I would never allow that to happen again.

Is there any reason I can't get this game from the main source that I don't know about? Is the Game worth buying, if one can't get it from the main source?

Please help me..................................................
I had no problem buying the game there.I payed with Paypal.For me the game is worth it even with all the bugs and weird things happening i think they will be able to fix most of them soon we just have to be patient.
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
sweet250

Post by sweet250 »

Well I have finally got to pay for the game, and am now downloading it. Not sure why I couldn't do it before, but I cleared my history out and it worked for me.
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

sweet250 wrote:Well I have finally got to pay for the game, and am now downloading it. Not sure why I couldn't do it before, but I cleared my history out and it worked for me.

Cool :smileynew:
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]