Woodchip storage and machinery shed

sebasfarmer1990

Woodchip storage and machinery shed

Post by sebasfarmer1990 »

i just saw there are some new sheds available for pc, are those sheds also coming to the consoles as well?
TheAssassinator21

Re: Woodchip storage and machinery shed

Post by TheAssassinator21 »

sebasfarmer1990 wrote:i just saw there are some new sheds available for pc, are those sheds also coming to the consoles as well?
If you are talking about the Lizard sheds, yes they are coming to console. I play on the PS4 and they are actually already up in the ModHub.
sebasfarmer1990

but i saw a shed when you can store woodchips on the left side and ther are some doors on the right that you can open and close, and you can switch the lights on and off, i do got the shed package from lizzard already
TheAssassinator21

Post by TheAssassinator21 »

Then I have no clue. I know with the lizzard shed's you can open and close the doors and switch the lights on and off. I have downloaded them but haven't but them in game yet.
sebasfarmer1990

TheAssassinator21 wrote:Then I have no clue. I know with the lizzard shed's you can open and close the doors and switch the lights on and off. I have downloaded them but haven't but them in game yet.
i hope we get the neweste sheds on console as well, right now im having the green lizzard sheds on my farm and they are awesome :D you can store a lot of equipment and vehicles in it