Console mod's

eric21

Re: Console mod's

Post by eric21 »

Check the modhub on the website, gives u an idea on whats to come
driportella79

Post by driportella79 »

I sure hope someone mods up some old American tractors like a ford 9000 and so on for consoles
Blitz Krieg 188

Post by Blitz Krieg 188 »

Wardy36 wrote:
Blitz Krieg 188 wrote:I hope the money mod comes to console or some type similar mod
it's hard to earn money.
You can cheat buy the most expensive thing you can buy take it to the selling point next to the building and sell the item move away from the sell point then move back press l3 and then x and you will sell the item again do this as many times as you want
no actually money cheat that gives you money.
or the bank of hengschet mod
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I'd like to see the potato washer, potato steamer, the beet crusher, a seed maker, sawmill, fruit trees, and a compost maker. Anything that lets us take what have and do more with it.
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

I like to see the conveyor belt that hooks up to your tractor front loader and a small zero turn lawnmower the Unimog and the Lumbermill and I like to see Thorton's farm come to consoles
Ps4 player
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Battousaid1 wrote:I like to see the conveyor belt that hooks up to your tractor front loader and a small zero turn lawnmower the Unimog and the Lumbermill and I like to see Thorton's farm come to consoles
You'd have 4 slots left after the map takes up all the rest. Choose your 1 tractor wisely lmao *thumbsup* to giants softare programmers.
Blitz Krieg 188

Post by Blitz Krieg 188 »

Looking for players to play with ne on xbox one.
My Gamertag is mu username in this fourm. Message me and I'll invite you
DazzElle

Post by DazzElle »

When i buy the mengele garant 540 loading wagon from the store it doesn't have any paint textures, its just black not the red and blue like in the screenshots. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same issue.

I am on ps4, does this mod work for anyone else ?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but i am unsure where to post about issues/bugs with mods.

Edit: ok thanks ida-ken, i see giants do updates for mod's, so hope they can get it fixed.
Last edited by DazzElle on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ida-ken

Post by Ida-ken »

DazzElle wrote:When i buy the mengele garant 540 loading wagon from the store it doesn't have any paint textures, its just black not the red and blue like in the screenshots. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same issue.

I am on ps4, does this mod work for anyone else ?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but i am unsure where to post about issues/bugs with mods.
I get the same thing to, also ps4.
Spiffinator8

Post by Spiffinator8 »

D filthy sloth wrote:is there a way of checking what mods are currently being tested for console???? if not its a pitty as something like that would come in handy for planning ahead on what mods you want and what way you might be able to have your farm
I don't know man, but personally I'd like to know how to transfer them and see if people can start making maps for console. Giants says they're the same file type, so really, it can't be too hard. I'd just like to know how.
Caineletner49

Post by Caineletner49 »

Shed package
Three different sheds, including:

Grain storage:
Price: 30000 €
Size: 16 x 34 m
Maintenance: 10 € / day

Small vehicle shelter:
Price: 25000 €
Size: 20 x 21 m

Medium vehicle shelter:
Price: 42000 €
Size: 20 x 29 m

Changelog (Version 1.0.0.1)
- fixed description
- fixed doubled inputBindings
Game Farming Simulator 17
Manufacturer Lizard
Category Package
Author Agrarteam Franken
Size 16.45 MB
Version 1.0.0.1
Released 04.11.2016
User Rating:4.2 (691)
The shed package is an out side mod not made my giants an it's been released on to console so it is a possibility that it can become available to consoles

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
Uncledarren347

Post by Uncledarren347 »

Any hope of getting some of the old Steigers into FS17 consoles?
Trickymc22

Post by Trickymc22 »

Yes I agree would like a uk style map if possible, and a port/harbour that would accept most goods etc,
PS4 farmer here.
dragonmike087

Post by dragonmike087 »

faukenboomin2 wrote:I would like to see a riding lawn mower added to ps4 Xbone
I would like to say i second that also some kind of fences. Its great that we can now get mods in fs17 just *censored* when you see pc has hundreds already. Giants are doing a great job but feels like consoles are being left out and there is no real information on how mods will be released or when. I really want a new map as we only really get one map because fs15 already had the other map. A couple of big things i would like to see is placeable animal farms, working cowshed so you could milk cows rather than a machine doing it. Well just my thoughts.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Caineletner49 wrote:Shed package
Three different sheds, including:

Grain storage:
Price: 30000 €
Size: 16 x 34 m

Small vehicle shelter:
Price: 25000 €
Size: 20 x 21 m

Medium vehicle shelter:
Price: 42000 €
Size: 20 x 29 m

Changelog (Version 1.0.0.1)
- fixed description
- fixed doubled inputBindings
Game Farming Simulator 17
Manufacturer Lizard
Category Package
Author Agrarteam Franken
Size 16.45 MB
Version 1.0.0.1
Released 04.11.2016
User Rating:4.2 (691)
The shed package is an out side mod not made my giants an it's been released on to console so it is a possibility that it can become available to consoles

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
You know i will, you can open doors, thats the stuff i love seeing, i wont buy immediately, or maybe dk yet, but i will download them for sure.