1.3 glitches

happertje2

1.3 glitches

Post by happertje2 »

I noticed a glitch in the bga silo.
We loaded grass in it, let it ferment, and open it up.
the first meters open up ( i think that is like it should be) but after loading these meters out, it opens up a little bit more and then stops opening.
so we have a silo with foil on it now, wich is actually open. meaning we cant get silage out of it.

other glitch, fruits seem to be ready visualy, and on the map, but we cant harvest them. (barley)

if a helper quits, and you are in the verhicle, the verhicle stays on, but you cant control it, so you have to restart it.

hope you could fix theseglitches soon.

Greetings,
Jelle
viper278

Re: 1.3 glitches

Post by viper278 »

happertje2 wrote:I noticed a glitch in the bga silo.
We loaded grass in it, let it ferment, and open it up.
the first meters open up ( i think that is like it should be) but after loading these meters out, it opens up a little bit more and then stops opening.
so we have a silo with foil on it now, wich is actually open. meaning we cant get silage out of it.

other glitch, fruits seem to be ready visualy, and on the map, but we cant harvest them. (barley)

if a helper quits, and you are in the verhicle, the verhicle stays on, but you cant control it, so you have to restart it.

hope you could fix theseglitches soon.

Greetings,
Jelle
The silage bunker gets uncovered as you unload it. It gets uncovered in sections so this is not a glitch.
Read the other posts about the silage bunker. This questions has been posted a bunch of times already several times a day.
Platform = PC ---------->**PC Gaming Rules!**
Stop by on my Twitch Channel = www (dot) twitch.tv/viper278
*** YouTube = Type Viper278 in the search box***
Join the Pleasant Valley 15 forum located here: //pvmods.enjin.com
|V| Live Long and Prosper! RIP Mr. Spock. "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many." Scotty... One to beam up."
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

should I put my glitch in here or open a new message? what happened to me and I think I am on 1.3, I installed it, anyway i was planting and had some time so went to field 30 to do a mission. i fertilized and got my payment and wondered how much field thirty would be to buy so went back there. lo and behold the fertilizing mission was still there and accepted it and immediately i got paid the two thousand and a bonus of two thousand. i thought this is strange so i went back to my farm and clicked on the thirty icon and checked for the mission. same mission to fertilize and same payment. two thousand and something and the bonus was over two thousand again. so i finished planting and am waiting for some more information on doing missions because i play hard and i don't want to cheat. i have about 40 hours on goldcrest. chas

I saw a note that giants were concentrating on issues on the german board so posted about this there. i can read the board because i have my edge translator working. a post a bit later referred to the same problem. it was referring to fields 29 and 30 and including fertilization. this is bugs after 1.3 update.

viewtopic.php?f=874&t=96312

chas
Last edited by chaskuchar1 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
happertje2

Post by happertje2 »

I know it opens in parts. But it wont open up further anymore
Leg_iron

Post by Leg_iron »

I have just updated FS17 with the latest patch and now i can't play any of my saved games. The loading screen appears and the hourglass keeps turning but the saved games don't load.
WildBill813

Post by WildBill813 »

Leg_iron wrote:I have just updated FS17 with the latest patch and now i can't play any of my saved games. The loading screen appears and the hourglass keeps turning but the saved games don't load.
This was mod-related for me. I loaded the old save but deselected all of my mods. The save loaded, minus any modded items, placeables and vehicles. I then saved the game and reloaded it with my mods selected. That allowed the save to load, but I'll have to repurchase all of my now missing mod items. I then edited my savegame to credit me the value of the items I needed to buy back.

It's a workaround, at best but it worked.

WB
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

happertje2 wrote:I know it opens in parts. But it wont open up further anymore
I know what your talking about this happened to me as well. I emptied maybe 25% of the silo and then the tarp just stopped opening. I cleaned up every last bit of silage up to the tarp but it would not open. I was able to go from the other side of the silo and it opened on that side and I was able to get the silo empty but it absolutely refused to open from the one side any more.
Nestoche

Post by Nestoche »

Yep, same for me too. I am going to re-install everything again and start new. I hope it fixes it.

chaskuchar1 wrote:should I put my glitch in here or open a new message? what happened to me and I think I am on 1.3, I installed it, anyway i was planting and had some time so went to field 30 to do a mission. i fertilized and got my payment and wondered how much field thirty would be to buy so went back there. lo and behold the fertilizing mission was still there and accepted it and immediately i got paid the two thousand and a bonus of two thousand. i thought this is strange so i went back to my farm and clicked on the thirty icon and checked for the mission. same mission to fertilize and same payment. two thousand and something and the bonus was over two thousand again. so i finished planting and am waiting for some more information on doing missions because i play hard and i don't want to cheat. i have about 40 hours on goldcrest. chas

I saw a note that giants were concentrating on issues on the german board so posted about this there. i can read the board because i have my edge translator working. a post a bit later referred to the same problem. it was referring to fields 29 and 30 and including fertilization. this is bugs after 1.3 update.

viewtopic.php?f=874&t=96312

chas
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Has anyone had a problem with the sound quitting in game? I can go back to the menu and the sound works there, just quits in the game after a random amount of time. Only since last update have I had this happen
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.