Green downloadable buildings

Johndeereman4250

Green downloadable buildings

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

I play on XBONE and when I downloaded the green shed mod I can't open the doors. When I walk up to the building on my help menu is listes open and close doors but does not show what button to do so. I've tried all combos I could think of and nothing happens. Please help!!!
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
Full_Tilled_Farming

Re: Green downloadable buildings

Post by Full_Tilled_Farming »

Johndeereman4250 wrote:I play on XBONE and when I downloaded the green shed mod I can't open the doors. When I walk up to the building on my help menu is listes open and close doors but does not show what button to do so. I've tried all combos I could think of and nothing happens. Please help!!!

Hey dude, when you walk up to the building (medium Shelter) Hold B and it will open. PS4 is circle. Just walk into the middle of the door. The two sets of doors in the middle are double doors. The two outer doors open to the middle like side entry ways. Hope that helps. This remains the same on all of them. You kind of have to be in the doorway or at least in front of it facing the shed.
PS4 Console Farmer

Want to keep up and be apart of a Farm Sim 17 community dedicated to console? XBOXers are welcome too.
Give us a look ! :search:

Full Tilled Gaming on Youtube
Johndeereman4250

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

Thanks will give that a try
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Yup. I know the buildings you speak of. Don't just tap the key. Hold it down until the door is fully open. Same with closing it. I like that, though :) It simulates you actually standing there and opening the door physically. I wish all animated doors and gates did that.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.