Farming Canada 2017 Real Time MP 8 Slots Needs Farmers [World]

Davester

Farming Canada 2017 Real Time MP 8 Slots Needs Farmers [World]

Post by Davester »

Welcome to Farming Canada 2017 Real Time. I currently have 7 slots available on a dedicated server, but more could be added later on. My server should be up 24/7. If you find that it's down, wait about 5 minutes, as I'm most likely refreshing it or making a change, and it will be right back up. I have the ability to remote monitor the server, so it shouldn't see any issues. Also, the server is located in the United States, so that should help cut down on latency issues for American players.

Server Info:

1. Autosave every 10 minutes
2. Located in the Canada
3. 24/7 uptime
4. Max 7 players (currently, may be upgraded later if needed)
6. English is primary language
7. Discord

What we do:

1. Farm!
2. Silage
3. Dairy
4. Soybean
5. Anything you want to do!

What you get:

1. Freedom to do as you please
2. Separate accounts - Keep the money you earn from harvesting fields
3. Purchase fuel, seed, animals, and equipment
4. Free reign outside of being able to sell my vehicles and reset them to home.

For now, there is no password on the server. Once I've found a few dedicated players who would like to form a "virtual farm" I will put a password on the server and share DISCORD information with those people.

While it's an open lobby, anyone is welcome to join. As I've stated though, the ultimate goal is to find 5 other Farmers who would like a chance to take it more seriously and become a profitable farming enterprise.

To find the server:

Multiplayer -> Join -> International -> Farming Canada 2017 Real Time
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may be easier to type "CANADA" into the search box. Quite a few games up now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Email: Davecharest1988@gmail.com
Discord: ‪https://discord.gg/VjVjz8J
Frederik1

Re: Farming Canada 2017 Real Time MP 8 Slots Needs Farmers [World]

Post by Frederik1 »

I would like to join ^^ ;)