what is the "other" expense?

hun3

what is the "other" expense?

Post by hun3 »

Do you guys know? I have no idea where my 4 grand went. Whats that expense represents?

namerifrats

Re: what is the "other" expense?

Post by namerifrats »

That's items stolen from your farm by the workers you paid $2 to on Sun and $4 to on Tuesday. Some of your useless "pick up" items are downtown at the pawn shop.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Probably a usage tax... lmao
hun3

Post by hun3 »

namerifrats wrote:That's items stolen from your farm by the workers you paid $2 to on Sun and $4 to on Tuesday. Some of your useless "pick up" items are downtown at the pawn shop.
But I dont use workers I like to enslave myself to farming. :shock:

It has to be Trump...damn it!! :lol:
hun3

Post by hun3 »

OHHHH I think it is a repair cost for my tractor. Wow didnt think the game counts that since its a mod. Cool!!
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Hey now, trump is gonna make murica great again. Lots of jobs will be created fir his walls. Gotta make the bricks and deliver them and all the supplies. Plus the people to place the bricks..... come to think of it maybe he should be called Pharoah Trump.

*thumbsup* :lol:
chrisben

Post by chrisben »

manosaurus wrote:Hey now, trump is gonna make murica great again. Lots of jobs will be created fir his walls. Gotta make the bricks and deliver them and all the supplies. Plus the people to place the bricks..... come to think of it maybe he should be called Pharoah Trump.

And as soon as it's done, it's back on unemployment. :lol:
hun3

Post by hun3 »

manosaurus wrote:Hey now, trump is gonna make murica great again. Lots of jobs will be created fir his walls. Gotta make the bricks and deliver them and all the supplies. Plus the people to place the bricks..... come to think of it maybe he should be called Pharoah Trump.

Wonder what ethnicity of people he will hire to build a wall with? :lol:
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Well that's obvious... he'll have the mexicans build it on their way out. Since they'll all be there anyway. I can't wait to see how this plays out
W1der

Post by W1der »

Wife and kids ... I guess !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

I'd like to know why I'm paying for livestock expenses. I clean their pen, I deliver their food - where's that extra money going! :)
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Shots. Paternity tests... since the poor farmer has no wife...
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

Rickenbacker wrote:I'd like to know why I'm paying for livestock expenses. I clean their pen, I deliver their food - where's that extra money going! :)
I too wonder about it, because if you go big in the animal farming it's a huge amount of money. The only thing I can think of are veterinary expenses, but in my case we are in the range of 16000 a day and climbing! My vet could buy a house in a month!!!