What mods, would you like to see in FS17.

Farmerbear53

Re: What mods, would you like to see in FS17.

Post by Farmerbear53 »

would like to see something like what is at this link.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 0479432618

or something like this, here in western USA we call it a squeeze.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AJgMU ... l-bug=s128
:hi: Don't be a hater least you be hated.
Xbox Series X (primary) *thumbsup* and PS4 Pro
ducktails

Post by ducktails »

It would be really cool if giants could put in a dog and cat every farmer should have a dog and cat.
ducktails

Post by ducktails »

A dog and cat every farmer should have them
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Case1370 wrote:Cant remember the name of the mod for fs15 that added another stage of growth, and you cut the silage 1 stage before harvest stage. IRL we cut silage before its actually dried down. I think it was called something like Grunshakel mod for fs15 on Modhoster.
If you are talking about corn you can cut it for silage once its on the final stage of growth ... without a mod!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Big air seeders or a corn seeder
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

ArizonaSnow wrote:
Case1370 wrote:Cant remember the name of the mod for fs15 that added another stage of growth, and you cut the silage 1 stage before harvest stage. IRL we cut silage before its actually dried down. I think it was called something like Grunshakel mod for fs15 on Modhoster.
If you are talking about corn you can cut it for silage once its on the final stage of growth ... without a mod!

Thanks, didnt know in let you in FS17, since it didnt in FS15. Glad to know they made it more realistic in that aspect of when you cut silage in game as we do IRL.
Hoorah_12

Post by Hoorah_12 »

More slots for more equipment and the joskins flat trailers for consoles
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Case1370 wrote:
ArizonaSnow wrote:

Thanks, didnt know in let you in FS17, since it didnt in FS15. Glad to know they made it more realistic in that aspect of when you cut silage in game as we do IRL.
It's something the game doesn't show you - one of many many things the game doesn;t show you - in tutorials. Don;t feel bad. I didn't know it either until I saw a discussion about Chaff in another thread a little over a week ago.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

I would like a better conveyor belt, one that is capable of loading tippers without having to use that stupid size extension ... OR, a tipper that is low enough to be loaded by the conveyor belt we already got, ie a tipper designed to be pulled by a pickup truck.

Also that Mustang type car that we just got could do with a tow bar added to it.
el_kab0ng

Post by el_kab0ng »

I'd like to see a baler+wrapper mod (there are plenty out there for FS15, but so far I've been unsuccessful in getting them converted due to the number of external scripts they rely on).
coops

Post by coops »

GregFX4 wrote:Lowbed trailer that's wide enough for the big harvesters/equipment

i agree why not put a button in to make it wider. there's one there to make it longer
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

coops wrote:
GregFX4 wrote:Lowbed trailer that's wide enough for the big harvesters/equipment

i agree why not put a button in to make it wider. there's one there to make it longer
Agreed. I had to convert the one I have from FS15 (Lowloader Galtrailer USA) which makes the trailer wider to have that feature. Original DL was here: http://www.farmingmods2015.com/low-load ... for-ls-15/ But after doing some simple edits it easily works just as well in FS17.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.