crop strage

Motoventurer

Re: crop strage

Post by Motoventurer »

one train holds 300.000 l for free
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Motoventurer wrote:you can store sugarbeets and potato at the train stations (not wood chips), but it will cost you a daily fee (property maintenance). or you dump it in a train, this is free.
So you have to pay to dump in those train stations? Well, shoot, I guess I thought it was totally free. :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

masterplan wrote:That's on console. Don't know, if PC version has slots as well. For example a tractor uses 10 slots, tipper 4 slots etc. I currently have 14 last free slots, which is not much. The belt loader is I think 4 slots and 1 slot for each belt.
not that i've noticed, which is good, because that sounds stupid as hell. probably a rendering/available memory problem they tried to solve by limiting the number of stuff you can have.
JohnDeere318

Re: crop storage

Post by JohnDeere318 »

clw2147 wrote:
masterplan wrote:That's on console. Don't know, if PC version has slots as well. For example a tractor uses 10 slots, tipper 4 slots etc. I currently have 14 last free slots, which is not much. The belt loader is I think 4 slots and 1 slot for each belt.
not that i've noticed, which is good, because that sounds stupid as hell. probably a rendering/available memory problem they tried to solve by limiting the number of stuff you can have.
I thought they said it was a memory problem, but I could be wrong.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt