Where do the animals go to

TrevElvis

Where do the animals go to

Post by TrevElvis »

I am new to FS games so haven't tried this before, I want to have some cows and pigs but not sure what to do to get started. I know where to buy them but not sure where they go on my farm. The tutorial and help tells you how to feed etc but doesn't mention where they go. Do I need to buy something or is there somewhere already but I have overlooked it. I have started to gather bales ready for them but apart from the barn to sell them I don't know where to put them ready for feeding

Thanks
juf.de

Re: Where do the animals go to

Post by juf.de »

open die Esc-menu and check the map for die icons of the animals, there you will find those. If you are on console its another key ofcourse, i guess "start" or something similar.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

The cows are by the shop at the back (building with big blue roof) sheep are in field 11 and if you take a left out of your farm then another 3 lefts the pigs are there. If you open the map there should be a pigs, cows, and sheeps head.

I would do the cows last as the power food can take a bit to gather. Sheep only need grass water and clean so they are pretty easy. I grown all the food they need first before putting them in. Dont forget to way up the cost for machinery you need quite a bit. I just bought all mine cause ill be using all the time.

The feeding, water, hay points will have the yellow band around them just like where you sell the hay in your farm. For hay you can either shred it or throw a bale in. Then its just a case of finding the troffs for water, grass etc. If you try to put the wrong thing in it will say not excepted here.
I just leave the water bowser, grass at the feed point..it just a case of hooking up and tipping it in.

Hope this helps.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

Frantic Farmer wrote:The cows are by the shop at the back (building with big blue roof) sheep are in field 11 and if you take a left out of your farm then another 3 lefts the pigs are there. If you open the map there should be a pigs, cows, and sheeps head.

I would do the cows last as the power food can take a bit to gather. Sheep only need grass water and clean so they are pretty easy. I grown all the food they need first before putting them in. Dont forget to way up the cost for machinery you need quite a bit. I just bought all mine cause ill be using all the time.

The feeding, water, hay points will have the yellow band around them just like where you sell the hay in your farm. For hay you can either shred it or throw a bale in. Then its just a case of finding the troffs for water, grass etc. If you try to put the wrong thing in it will say not excepted here.
I just leave the water bowser, grass at the feed point..it just a case of hooking up and tipping it in.

Hope this helps.
Thanks that helps a lot but I am not sure where do you drop ingredients and mix TMR,
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

You need to buy the mixer in the animal section. You need 1 hay 1 grass 2 silage that should do you.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

...animal heaven, everyone knows that... :geeknew:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

wildberry wrote:...animal heaven, everyone knows that... :geeknew:
Or nowhere in Farming Sim lol. We need a slaghter house i think :ubergeek:
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

TrevElvis wrote:
Frantic Farmer wrote:The cows are by the shop at the back (building with big blue roof) sheep are in field 11 and if you take a left out of your farm then another 3 lefts the pigs are there. If you open the map there should be a pigs, cows, and sheeps head.

Hope this helps.
Thanks that helps a lot but I am not sure where do you drop ingredients and mix TMR,
Play the tutorial. Rather than tell you, it actually makes you do it.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
TrevElvis

Post by TrevElvis »

Thanks sorry have learning difficulties and servere memory problems and even though I have done that tutorial a few times forgot it shows you how, Thanks again
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Well when a mommy pig and daddy pig get to drinking one night some oinking and squealing later mommy pig is disappointed and daddy pig is passed out. Short time later a fleet of storks arrive with lil piglets. Then after the farmer gets them good and fat he sends them off to the farm in the sky. Thus creating bacon.
TopSoil

Post by TopSoil »

manosaurus wrote:Well when a mommy pig and daddy pig get to drinking one night some oinking and squealing later mommy pig is disappointed and daddy pig is passed out. Short time later a fleet of storks arrive with lil piglets. Then after the farmer gets them good and fat he sends them off to the farm in the sky. Thus creating bacon.
Best description ever. Thank you.
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

manosaurus wrote:Well when a mommy pig and daddy pig get to drinking one night some oinking and squealing later mommy pig is disappointed and daddy pig is passed out. Short time later a fleet of storks arrive with lil piglets. Then after the farmer gets them good and fat he sends them off to the farm in the sky. Thus creating bacon.
LMAO! :lol:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit